Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 am
Leanne stood in her dress and looked at Quilava.
"Alright, Quilava, rest. Beautifly, your turn."
The bug pokemon was ready
"Fly up and when you block out the sun, use Morning Sun." She instructed and the close orders were fallowed as the bug pokemon's scales gleamed with the beauty and waited for a new move.
"Hidden Power!" She called and the sun light became green orbs and danced around the pokemon and knew what to do next. With a flap of it's wings, it launched the orbs around it.
"Now, Silver Wind!" She called and it rid the sky of the dancing orbs. He turned around with the curls in her hair and beautiful dress.
"Oh, hey Zane. How was your battle?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm
Zane watched as Leanne's Beautifly pulled a beautiful move combination as he became awe struck for a moment. But came back to his senses as he looked at how beautiful Leanne looked and smiled at her ''Great i've got badge number 3 the Dynamo Badge and only 5 badges to go, but I must say you look very stunning and beautiful'' Said Zane showing her his shiny new badge as his Marshtomp stood beside him.

''By the way Wattson the gym leader of the Mauville City Gym saw that fire tornado that your Quilava pulled off'' Said Zane  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 pm
"The Fire Tornado? Yeah that was me. It's a battle move I came up with. Elegant, yet, powerful." Leanne replied and called her Beautifly in.
"But what's the key thing about it? Why do you ask?" She puzzled herself into thinking why. She sat down and knew that her pokemon were tired and went back to get out of the dress and into her normal clothes.
"Thanks for the complement, Zane." She said as she finished brushing her hair  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 pm
''Oh you're welcome and that's really awesome and no reason just wondering that's all really'' Said Zane sitting next to her smling at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:21 pm
"Zane....You're smiling." Leanne said and headed to get the rest of her pokemon in to heal and was checking what she had and knew something was missing.
"What will I do with my ribbons?" She asked as she placed things back in her bag and got up.
"Venturf town beacons." She said as she headed to down town and walked by a tent not even stopping to look that held contest supplies and even a ribbon case of light blue and it never even caught her eye  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:15 pm
Zane nodded at her and followed her and lead her to a tent that sold what she needed and said ''Go in there..it may have you need for your ribbons'' Said Zane holding the door open for her like a gentlemen.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 pm
Leanne nodded and walked into the tent and saw the case and smiled.
"A pokeblock case....and seals....Ball capsules, and a ribbon case." She said as she pressed the button and it opened up and was really glad that Zane found it for her.
"You know, After you saw me in that dress, your mood changed to me. Your Aura is more....vibrant." She said as she handed off the money and left.
"Zane....tell me why you're acting like this." She said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 pm
''I have no idea what you're talking about....i'm just being a gentlemen, I mean gosh can't I just be a nice guy'' Said Zane looking confused at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm
"I understand that Zane, but you just didn't seem like that type of guy for a while." Leanne looked back and stopped and saw some berries and smiled as she began to pick them.
"Wonder what these are for." She said and placed them in her bag than looked up to Zane once more.
"My father once told me that the Aura of a person tells the out look." She said. She kept walking and got over the hill and saw the small town.
"Zane! Let's go!" She said taking off down the hill and realized that she has not told Zane anything of her family, but when the time came, she would tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 am
''I know but it just takes me awhile to open up to people ever since a thing that happed in my life which i'll tell you about later when i'm ready to talk about it and I was told the same thing once before'' Said Zane as he followed her over and down the hill wondering where they were going as he took off after her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 pm
Leanne saw the town come into view and looked around and headed to the pokemon center and was the contest poster.
"Hmm.... looks like I can enter only one pokemon in the contest. I think I'll use Quilava." She said and healed up her pokemon before heading to the contest hall and got ready and got her pass. A small blue card with her name on it and it showed her picture and her trainer ID number.
"Alright. I'm going to be coming out soon out of the fourteen trainers and it will be narrowed down to eight, four, than two. I'll see you in a bit." She said heading off to the back of the hall and got into her dress and was brushing her Quilava.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 pm
Zane nodded and headed to the specter's box to view her contest and see her in action in the contest as he chose a good seat in sit so he could have a clear view of the contestants and their Pokemon and also Leanne as he waited for the contest to start as his Marshtomp sat next to him as he put on his cheering head band as his Marshtomp did the same.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 am
With this being Leanne's first contest, nerves were getting to her as she pulled her bangs back with a small flower and headed out as her name was called and she had Quilava's pokeball with a line seal for when she threw the pokeball, it would become a series of lines before the pokemon would appear.
"Quilava, Shine on!" she called as the lines swirled around, crossing and ending at the end of the stage.
"Start out with Dig!" She called as Quilava spun around using Dig and Leanne nodded.
"Flame Wheel!" The pokemon began to spark up the fire tornado and now, it was time for the next move.
"Quick Attack!" She called as the pokemon dashed up the tornado and came out from the top.
"Swift!" That was the final move and that caused the tornado to brake and small bits of flame landed on the stage, only yo go out and Quilava landed by Leanne and they both took a bow.

"And that ends the appeal round. These eight coordonatiors will be moving on to the battle round." The Emcee called and Leanne was moved into the top eight, in fact, she did the second best appeal.
"Now, contestants have a ten minute brake to talk with friends and think of a battle plan."
Leanne sat down and pat Quilava and grew worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm
Zane watched as Leanne pulled off some stylish and impressive moves as he cheered her on trying to give a morale boost as he clapped at the end of her beautiful combo finisher as he made his way to her and said ''That was so awesome, I mean that fire fire tornado with swift and Quick Attack...my gosh that was so freaking amazing and also you were amazing too'' Said Zane as he noticed the worried look on her face and sat next to her as he hugged her tight.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:20 am
Leanne looked at Zane and nodded.
"I just wish that I could have more battle training. This may be my down fall." She said as Quilava nudged her.
"What is it, buddy?" she asked as it lit up it's head and tail
"Lava! Quilava! Quil!" It barked to her and she looked at it.
"I know you don't want me to worry....but if we lose, I will just feel like i let you and the others down." She pet him, but he curled around her and brushed up her leg.
"Quiillll..." It said once more.
"Alright. I'll try harder." She smiled and her pokemon tackled her and licked her.
"Zane. Thanks. I was worried over nothing." She smiled as the buzzer buzzed for everyone to get ready.

The eight contestants were shuffled and Leanne saw that she was the third battle.
"Ok. He has a Nincada. We can do this!" She said as her pokemon nodded to her  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces