Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 pm
Name:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

What you do with your Pokemon:

Where you met your Pokemon:

Your Pokemon Team:

Bio:

Pic:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Leanne

Hometown: Sandjem Town in the Sinnoh region

Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil

What do you do with your Pokemon: Contest

Where did you meet your Pokemon: Stranded on an island

Pokemon Team: Cyndaquil, Blaziken, Mudkip, Beautifly, Seedot, Wingull, Ralts, Masquerain, Shroomish, Skitty, Aron, Manetric, Roselia, Glupin, Wailord, Torkoal, Flygon, Swablu, Lunatone, Anorith, Milotic, Absol, Walrein, Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Bagon, Beldum, Latias, Jarachi,

Bio: Leanne was born of Ash and Dawn and had a quick liking to Quilavas, so around the time she turned 8, Ash asked Prof. Rownen to take Leanne to Jhoto when he and the other pokemon Profs were going to assemble and watch how pokemon act to others of their same types and study evloutions. Leanne met a Cyndaquil and they both took a liking to her where she soon studied under Prof. Elm, and moving away for the first time ever to be at the Pokemon Flea Market shop in Slateport City. She had her pet with her which was a Cyndaquil that her uncle gave to her as a departing gift, seeings that the Pokemon in Jhoto are rare in Hoenn.

Leanne always has Cyndaquil on her shoulder with it being afraid of being left alone from hr side except in contest, that is the only time it goes in the poke ball.

As she sets out on her adventure, she meets a new friend and they go and start an adventure together along with his Pokemon.

Pic:
Hoenn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 am
Name: Zane

Hometown: Viridian City

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

What you do with your Pokemon: Battle

Where you met your Pokemon: A far away island

Your Pokemon Team: Swampert,Blaziken,Gardevoir,Swellow,Dustox,
Ludicolo,Manetric,Nuzleaf, Breloom,Vigoroth,Ninjask,Exploud,Delcatty, Medicham,Flygon,Milotic,Dusclops,Dusclops, Latios, Deoxys, Regirock,gorebyss, Castform,Armaldo,Solrock, Hariyama

Bio: Zane was born to a woman with a special ability to heal and read the minds of Pokemon. And thus when he was born, he inherited her ability and his father's battling skills. His father taught him everything about battling and his mother taught him how to use his ability to heal and read the minds of Pokemon.

Hoenn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:56 am
Leanne looked around at the small town of Little Root and saw the buildings. She held her Pokemon, Cyndaquil close to her. The small fire mouse was as cute as a button with a creme colored belly and teal blue back. Four red spots on it's back. The long nose was perked up to the new air.
"Alright. Uncle said for us to head to the lab and let the prof. here know that we are here and on our way to Slateport for the show case. I have Pokemon from Jhoto to show them and the rare egg that will be awarded to a person that i am going to battle if they are to win. The rest of the Pokemon should be on the way to Slateport right now with Uncle." She said and headed up to the lab  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 am
Zane walked into the lab of prof birch lab as his Marshtomp followed close behind him as he looked around the lab he saw noone in the lab and decided to head back outside in the sunshine and decided to go the poke mart to buy a few things. As the sun shone down upon the town of Littleroot Town he looked up towards the sky and wondered what adventures awaited him in his quest to become pokemon league champion and travel to the battle frontier and win there too.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 am
Leanne ran up to the lab with Cyndaquil in her arms and smiled as it tried to hold on to her shoulder. With it not having thumbs, it tried to stay balanced and as she turned back, she fell back on the ground with a thud and saw the boy.
"I'm sorry. I should have been more careful where I was going. I was just heading to check in with the Prof. and led him know I was here and call my uncle." She said to the boy brushing the dirt off her skirt . Her white coat had blue trims and her sky blue hair was down on her back with her black and blue boots and one was untied she was quick to tie it back up with her yellow and white stockings never braking the white at all. She was still a rookie trainer with her pokemon and her pack was off her shoulder with brown and blue.

She felt that the boy was glareing at her as she got up and picked up her Cyndaquil. Shee looked down to the fire mouse pokemon to see if it got hurt.
"Well, I need to check in." She said grabbing the locked door and sighed.
"Looks like i have to wait as well." She sighed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:07 am
Zane looked at her and simply said nothing as he saw Professor Birch walking into the lab as he explained why he was a little late and so he offered them the choice of 3 pokemon Treeko,Mudkip, and Torchic.

Zane choose Torchic although he really didn't care because he just wanted to get going already and just be on his way and get going to the next town.

He picked up the pokedex and pokeballs and put the pokedex in his pocket and the balls on belt and walked out the lab not saying a word as his Marshtomp followed right beside him as they headed to the next town.

''Well he's certainly the strong silent type, isn't he?. Oh well anyways it's time for you choose a Pokemon too'' Said Birch as he watched him leave but soon his attention shifted to his niece as she gave her the choice of Treeko or Mudkip.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 am
Leanne looked at the two and Cyndaquil jumped out of her arms and sniffed Treeko, who let out a low growl and Cyndaquil went right to Mudkip. Mudkip began to accept Cyndaquil and Leanne smiled.
"I love Mudkip! It's cute." She said as she was given the pokeballs and took off to try and catch up to the boy she had no way of knowing who he is or what information about him. She got to the top of the hill and scanned around. Hopeless, she took out Mudkip.

Alright, what does the pokedex say about you?" she asked

Mudkip: The Mud fish Pokemon.
It is powerful despite the size and is strong enough to lift boulders. The fin on it's head acts as a powerful radar.

Mudkip's fin twitched and ran off.
"Alright. I'm right behind you." She said and outside of Oldale Town she finally caught up to him.
"I'm sorry. My uncle told me to always introduced myself. My name's Leanne, from Jhoto." She smiled and held out her gloved hand.
"And these are my partners: Cyndaquil, who is a Jhoto starter, Mudkip, who i just got."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:31 pm
Zane walked past Leanne as if she wasn't even there like she was a ghost or something with his Marshtomp beside him because he wanted to get to the next town quick as possible as he walked though the grass he encountered a wild ralts. He battled the wild ralts until it was weakened and caught it and healed it using a potion and then put it back in it's pokeball and arrived at Petalburg City and looked around for the gym and entered it only to find no gym leader was there and so he shook his head and headed off to the next town.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 pm
Leanne sighed as she kept Cyndaquil close to her and kept fallowing him and as she was behind him, she ran into a Wurmple.with her having two Pokemon, what was one more?
"Alright, Cyndaquil, Tackle it!" Cyndaquil charged at the worm Pokemon and saw that it was already week and knew that it was her chance. As she made her way, she would hope Zane would notice her after the strange encounter at the lab and she sighed as her team ate berries. Her team was already at four being Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Wurmple, and Surskit. Looking at all the Pokemon she knew that if she was to get more, she would have to talk with her uncle on the PC storage transfer from Hoenn to Jhoto.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 pm
Zane begun training his Ralts and Torchic to become stronger to get them ready for the 1st gym. After some time had they rested up and headed into Petalburg Woods where he caught a Shroomish and a Slakoth and began training them up to level 14. The same as his other 2 pokemon and then started to head towards Rustboro City to gain their 1st gym badge with his Marshtomp walking right beside him.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:37 pm
Leanne was at the point of getting frustrated to have him notice her, so, she had to find a way to battle someone some how. Her Mudkip was at a high level thirteen with moves like Mud Slap and Water Gun. Her Cyndaquil was at level fifteen with Ember, Swift, and Dig, her Wurmple had evolved into Silcoon at level seven, than into Beautifly at level ten. Now it was at level seventeen with moves like Stun Spore and Poison Powder. She walked behind him and held out the pokeball that had her level fourteen Wingull.

"A gym battle! That's it!" She said as she headed into an off beaten path and got around him. She was now ahead of the game as she was in the gym, but with what little trainer battling experience she had, this was her only choice to make him notice her.
"My name is Leanne and I want to battle you, leader Roxanne." She shouted across the field and soon the battle was under way with Geodude and Beautifly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Zane had finished his daily training with his Pokemon and soon arrived in Rustboro City to gain their 1st gym badge with his Marshtomp and his other Pokemon walking right beside him. Zane healed up his pokemon and headed into the gym where he saw Leanne facing the gym leader he wanted to face and so he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder and said ''What do you think you're doing?, I was supposed to battle her first and gain my gym badge from her but no you just had to get here before and ruin my chances of beating her'' Said Zane in very hash tone of voice as he glared at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 pm
Leanne glanced back but nodded.
"Beautifly, use Poison Powder attack!" She called as a purple cloud was released from the wings and spread over to the rock Pokemon and watched purple bubbles come from the body.
"Alright, Beautifly, return! Go, Wingull!" She called as the seagull Pokemon stayed in the air.
"Geodude, use Tackle Attack!" Geodude launched itself into the air and hit Wingull.
"Use Water gun!" She called to reply the attack and the water hit Geodude and the effect from Beautifly's attack was taking effect as well. After a few minutes Geodude fainted and now, the rules stated a two on two battle, and Roxanne sent out her Nosepass, which looked like a Tiki Head Pokemon and recalled Wingull to send out Beautifly again.

All that mattered to her was the fact that Zane was watching her for once.
"Beautifly, use Stun Spore!" She called, but Roxanne had a plan.
"Nosepass, use Sandstorm to block Stun Spore!" And with that, the Stun Spore was blocked and Leanne had to think of something fast.
"Absorb attack!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm
Zane watched the gym battle go on picking up on Roxanne's battle style but even Zane had to admit that he was somewhat impressed by Leanne's battling style and made him notice her and even talk to her but still he wanted that badge but he was started to feel something new inside of him like all humans weren't that bad. But still he was planning a way to beat Roxanne and get that badge and move onto the next city and get his 2nd gym and try and build a great team that he could use to beat the elite 4 and become the champion.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm
Leanne watched as Nosepass began with a tackle after the Absorb attack.
"Use gust!" She called out, but it was nothing to a rock Pokemon
"Alright, use Rock Tomb!" Roxanne called to have Beautifly crushed and she recalled it after it fainted.
"Wingull!" She called and the Pokemon landed on a rock.
"Water Gun!" Was the first attack and caused damage.
"Use Tackle!" Roxanne called and the Pokemon hit Wingull.
"Super Sonic!" Leanne called. The Compass Pokemon was confused.
"Use Rock Tomb!" She called and her Pokemon was almost down.
"Wing attack!"

Roxanne used that to her advantage and smiled.
"Rock Tomb one more time!"

With that attack, Wingull was fainted. She turned around to see Zane.
"Good luck." She sighed.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces