Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
I play alot but..I have questions still~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ouo i like polls.
  <3
View Results

audinobutt

Snack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm
I never really know some of the tricks to good booty grabbin' teach me? 3nodding

Like one question I have is: "What do the different colors on coins mean? (I.e glowing red, green, and blue) "

And another: "Does tapping the dolphins tank at the beginning necessarily get you more gold than usual?"

What are your guys techniques?

Also lately booty grabbing threads like Bootylicious and the Uesugi Grab aren't showing the images for the glow status of peoples tanks. I'm not the only one to see this.. what's up with that? And how do i fix it. o.O I don't think it's a browser problem because I use both firefox and chrome and it still happens. The link in here work though so i was like @o@ confused.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm
KinkyRice
I never really know some of the tricks to good booty grabbin' teach me? 3nodding

Like one question I have is: "What do the different colors on coins mean? (I.e glowing red, green, and blue) "

And another: "Does tapping the dolphins tank at the beginning necessarily get you more gold than usual?"

What are your guys techniques?

Also lately booty grabbing threads like Bootylicious and the Uesugi Grab aren't showing the images for the glow status of peoples tanks. I'm not the only one to see this.. what's up with that? And how do i fix it. o.O I don't think it's a browser problem because I use both firefox and chrome and it still happens. The link in here work though so i was like @o@ confused.

the analyzer had been down, you should see the glows now tho, it has been fixed. the guilds use an other analyzer with never stopped working.

the color of the gold, is to show that each give more or less gold, i think green is worth 3 gold, blue 2 gold.  

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 pm
The different colored coins give more Gold than the normal gold ones do.
Gold = 1 gold, Green = 2 gold, Blue = 3 gold, and Red = 5 gold. 3nodding

Yes, tapping the tank before the game starts does help. It usually makes them all come to wherever you tap, so all of the gold will be dropping there and you won't have to move to both ends of the screen to try and catch all of it.
And to keep them all together during the game, you tap on the little blue bar on the bottom of the tank's "play area" every few seconds.

With Uesugi Grad and Bootylicious, I believe they use King Awesomolocity's analyzers, and he's been having problems with his website host lately, so that's likely why you're not seeing the analyzers.
Here in Sparkling Waters, we use Absol's analyzer in the Bootynator, so all of ours still show up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm
sexygingerbear
the analyzer had been down, you should see the glows now tho, it has been fixed. the guilds use an other analyzer with never stopped working.

the color of the gold, is to show that each give more or less gold, i think green is worth 3 gold, blue 2 gold.

Oh okay :O thanks so much for the info :3

audinobutt

Snack

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm
KinkyRice
sexygingerbear

Oh okay :O thanks so much for the info :3
any time! i just hope it helps! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm
Blood Pop
The different colored coins give more Gold than the normal gold ones do.
Gold = 1 gold, Green = 2 gold, Blue = 3 gold, and Red = 5 gold. 3nodding

Yes, tapping the tank before the game starts does help. It usually makes them all come to wherever you tap, so all of the gold will be dropping there and you won't have to move to both ends of the screen to try and catch all of it.
And to keep them all together during the game, you tap on the little blue bar on the bottom of the tank's "play area" every few seconds.

With Uesugi Grad and Bootylicious, I believe they use King Awesomolocity's analyzers, and he's been having problems with his website host lately, so that's likely why you're not seeing the analyzers.
Here in Sparkling Waters, we use Absol's analyzer in the Bootynator, so all of ours still show up.

:O Thanks V.C Totally helpful :3 I'm going to try out that tap thing <3

audinobutt

Snack

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 am
have fun grabbing! mrgreen  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements