Ummm... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am
Okay. I am going to sound really weird and awkward about this.
Does anyone else get girl crushes at all? I'm not homosexual I'm only 13 after all cat_sweatdrop
I have girl crushes on a lot of my friends and I keep thinking I'm a total weirdo for it cat_redface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 am
umm, you can be gay at any age, a lot of people know from a very young age. Theres nothing weird in that.

Theres nothing wrong with crushing on girls, Your not a weirdo. Do you never have crushes on guys? You could be bi or just a little curious.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
umm, you can be gay at any age, a lot of people know from a very young age. Theres nothing weird in that.

Theres nothing wrong with crushing on girls, Your not a weirdo. Do you never have crushes on guys? You could be bi or just a little curious.

i don't really know if I'm gay or not to be honest cat_redface

I never really get crushes on guys since i go to an all girls school i don't see guys that much and to be honest i'm not that attracted to them for the most part. i dunno it's all so confusing...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 am
iiRawr_Destiny

i don't really know if I'm gay or not to be honest cat_redface

I never really get crushes on guys since i go to an all girls school i don't see guys that much and to be honest i'm not that attracted to them for the most part. i dunno it's all so confusing...

No body can tell you if your gay or not, unfortunately. Its something that you have to figure out for yourself. And its okay to be confused about it!! You don't need to rush your self and make a big life decision. If you have a crush on a girl Thats fine, don't feel bad about it or try and deny it, You'll just stress yourself out. Just like who you like 3nodding
And if you need people to talk to about it we're all here 4laugh  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

No body can tell you if your gay or not, unfortunately. Its something that you have to figure out for yourself. And its okay to be confused about it!! You don't need to rush your self and make a big life decision. If you have a crush on a girl Thats fine, don't feel bad about it or try and deny it, You'll just stress yourself out. Just like who you like 3nodding
And if you need people to talk to about it we're all here 4laugh

thank you for the advice cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am
iiRawr_Destiny
Okay. I am going to sound really weird and awkward about this.
Does anyone else get girl crushes at all? I'm not homosexual I'm only 13 after all cat_sweatdrop
I have girl crushes on a lot of my friends and I keep thinking I'm a total weirdo for it cat_redface

That was the age I started really noticing girl crushes- beforehand, I thought I viewed some girls at role models, when, in hindsight, I did like them.

It's common for you to feel this way at your age. Some people realize after a while that they are actually straight, and the feelings were just bicuriosity. However, it may be like me, when it isn't a "phase." It will just take time and possible experimentation to find out your sexual orientation; I thought I was bi, but I'm actually panromantic.

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 am
lol, doll, when I was 12 and 13 I was in love with my best friend who was a girl.
Still kind of am, even though we don't talk anymore.

But at the same time there are plenty of guys I've liked and yes I do get 'girl crushes' from time to time.

totally normal.
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 am
Alice WR Ashdown

That was the age I started really noticing girl crushes- beforehand, I thought I viewed some girls at role models, when, in hindsight, I did like them.

It's common for you to feel this way at your age. Some people realize after a while that they are actually straight, and the feelings were just bicuriosity. However, it may be like me, when it isn't a "phase." It will just take time and possible experimentation to find out your sexual orientation; I thought I was bi, but I'm actually panromantic.

I'm glad this is normal cause if i told any of my real friends about this they would freak out or something cat_sweatdrop

i'll just have to see how it goes as i get older

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 am
iiRawr_Destiny
I'm glad this is normal cause if i told any of my real friends about this they would freak out or something cat_sweatdrop

i'll just have to see how it goes as i get older

No need to fret- it's nothing that you need to worry about. A lot of girls go through this, especially now that people are more open about their sexuality. Just let life run its course, and you'll find out when the time comes.

Whether you learn you're straight or Rainbow, you're still you. <3

~ Onyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 am
L4uren
lol, doll, when I was 12 and 13 I was in love with my best friend who was a girl.
Still kind of am, even though we don't talk anymore.

But at the same time there are plenty of guys I've liked and yes I do get 'girl crushes' from time to time.

totally normal.
emotion_bigheart

i wouldn't say I'm in love with my best friend but i really really like her...she's so pretty... cat_redface ....

i'll see a guy and think they're cute or handsome yes but i haven't had a crush on a guy since i was in the 4th or 5th grade

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 am
Alice WR Ashdown

No need to fret- it's nothing that you need to worry about. A lot of girls go through this, especially now that people are more open about their sexuality. Just let life run its course, and you'll find out when the time comes.

Whether you learn you're straight or Rainbow, you're still you. <3

~ Onyx

that's true i just kind of denied that i had a girl crush for a while but this is the first (and probably only...) time i've come out in the open about it.

thank you for your advice emotion_hug

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:58 am
iiRawr_Destiny
that's true i just kind of denied that i had a girl crush for a while but this is the first (and probably only...) time i've come out in the open about it.

thank you for your advice emotion_hug

It takes a lot of courage to admit- even to yourself- about these feelings. Trust me, I knew near for roughly a year that I wasn't "straight" before I came out to my GSA, my friends, and even longer for my family.

If you ever need to talk, I always keep my PM inbox open <3

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 am
Alice WR Ashdown

It takes a lot of courage to admit- even to yourself- about these feelings. Trust me, I knew near for roughly a year that I wasn't "straight" before I came out to my GSA, my friends, and even longer for my family.

If you ever need to talk, I always keep my PM inbox open <3

thank you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 am
iiRawr_Destiny
thank you emotion_hug

Don't mention it~ emotion_hug

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JBCBlank

Beloved Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:36 pm
There is absolutly nothing wrong with Girl crushes, I think Jenna explains it the best.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff