Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☺Profile Cubby
Dreamshifter's Mansion of Dreamers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:18 pm
~Here shall my Dreamers find shelter~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:20 pm
GITS Prototype 01
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): The Cityscape, OC
Name: GITS Prototype 01
Nick Names: N/A
Alias: Azalea

❧Physical Characteristics
Hair: Straight, hip-length, pink
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: N/A
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: Small TEST tattoo across her chest
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 151lbs
Marital Status: Single
Orientation: Undetermined

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral
Current Occupation: Robot prototype
Family: None
Lovers, Friends, and Others: A select few scientists and a spiritualist who are involved with her development

❖Personal:
Personality: Her personality changes from time to time due to glitching. Generally, she maintains a calm attitude.
Fears: Depends on her state of mind; if she is apathetic, she fears nothing. If she is friendly, she fears losing those she cares about.
Favorites: Freedom

❧Skills, Abilities, and Powers
Skills: Programmed to analyze situations and react accordingly, various fighting styles, expert hacking
Abilities: Brute strength, farsighted, high endurance, enhanced reflexes/running speed
Powers: N/A
Weaknesses: Glitching from time to time
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia:
Her brute strength is her weapon, but given a gun or other weapon, she can expertly wield it

History
Theme Song: Cybergenesis
GITS Prototype 01- given the alias Azalea- is a highly classified project created in an equally cryptic lab in La División Occidental. Her purpose is to unite soul and machine- bring the dead back to life in the form of a cybernetic body. She has been, for the most part, successful; in functioning, at least. There are still glitches to be worked out before they perform different experiments to call a soul to her. But it was not to be so. Before they could finish work on her, a group of expert thieves- suspected to be from the mafia- broke into said lab to steal the project. As luck would have it, while they were fleeing the premises a rival group met with them to fight over her. As far as the public knows, this was just a fight over territory. Azalea was able to escape then, and has since been running, from both the mafia and her creators.  

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 am
Mirabelle Norrington
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): Harry Potter RPs, OC

Name: Mirabelle Norrington

Nick Names: Mira

Alias: N/A

Hair: Auburn, straight, length is a little past mid-back

Eyes: Amber

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: N/A

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 125lbs

Marital Status Single

Orientation: Straight

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Good

Current Occupation: Fourth year at Hogwarts

Family: Sophia Norrington [Mother], Bradford Norrington [Father]

Lovers, Friends, and Others: N/A

❖Personal:
Personality: Mira is a very kind, but shy girl and generally keeps to herself. She loves singing but finds it difficult to sing in the presence of others. She dislikes conflict and prefers to settle it peacefully, but if pushed enough, she will use force, though this is only likely to happen if the opposer threatens or uses force first. However, it angers her to see others being picked on and she may step in to defend the victim.

Fears: She fears being hurt or killed by some magical creatures, such as hippogriffs, dragons, or any other large and/or vicious creature, despite liking them and thinking they are amazing, and is reluctant to approach them, preferring to observe from a distance but she may approach them if someone who can control them is nearby. Ironically, she fears spiders the most and will avoid them to the best of her ability.

Favorites:

- Singing/Music

- Reading

- Most magical creatures

- Nature

❧Skills,Abilities, and Powers

Skills: Mira has above average skill when it comes to Transfiguration spells.

Abilities: She has always been a good singer.

Powers: Magic, of course, being especially skilled in Transfiguration.

Weaknesses: Asides from the fact she has magic, she's just a normal human being. For some unknown reason, music boxes depress her.

An 11-inch wand made of larch with a mer-fin core.

History
Theme Song: [Not exactly a theme song, but among her most favorite songs] The Peverell Story

Mirabelle was born to a family both wealthy and important. Her father, Bradford Norrington, works in the Ministry of Magic, specifically in the Department of Mysteries, so she and her mother are left in the dark about exactly what he does. Despite her overt curiousity, she knows better then to ask questions, so she humbly enjoys her family's wealth. Her years at Hogwarts have thus far been fun despite trying to hide the story of her home life and continue on as a normal student. She does her best to keep her head held high even as the Slytherins mock her as a shameful example of a wealthy, important pureblood, and she sticks to the few friends she has.

As she progressed in her studies, showing exceptional skill in transfiguration, it helped her gain a little more confidence and a new form of entertainment. She could be found from time to time outside altering plants- but she would change them back to their original state when she was done amusing herself, of course. Then there was the Care of Magical Creatures class. A painful, yet interesting experience; her fear prevents her from going very far in that class, yet she is fascinated by the very beasts she fears. She hopes to one day overcome that fear, as well as her fear of performing in front of others. She is secretive about her singing, checking the area before she actually does so and sometimes, should the passerby see her, she can be found singing to plants and the creatures she isn't afraid of. Although she doesn't completely notice it, her voice is soothing to both flora and fauna.

Mirabelle has yet to discover what hidden talents she holds, but there is a reason why the larch wand chose her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 am
Kamek
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): Larcasia: Fire vs Sea, OC
Name: Kamek
Nick Names: Kam

Hair: Long fur, white, blue, black markings
Eyes: Light orange
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: Black markings all over his body
Height: 5ft [head to paw]; 8ft [head to tail]
Weight: 200lbs
Orientation: Bisexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral
Current Occupation: Wanderer
Family: None
Lovers, Friends, and Others: Verena [creator]

❖Personal:
Personality: Kamek is protective of those he likes and deems worthy of his protection. He's loyal, a bit mischievous, and caring.
Fears: Heights
Favorites: Swimming, hunting, magic

Skills: Tracking [physical and magical trails]
Abilities: Enhanced senses, very swift
Powers: Shapeshifting, control over water, a few miscellaneous magical abilities
Weaknesses: Lightning magic
His magic, claws, and teeth

History
Theme Song:
Kamek was created by a sorceress, Verena, many years ago, to help her in her tasks and keep her company. For several years he stayed with her, until they were attacked by a group of Elementals. She was killed, and Kamek barely escaped alive. In a state of depression, he wandered for many years and eventually ended up in the Kingdom of the Sea. He knows of the turmoil between the two kingdoms, and while he lives in the Kingdom of the Sea, he is generally a neutral force. He may work with someone if he thinks they're worthy and/or takes a liking to them.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 am
Kazuko
User ImageUser Image

Designated Role Play(s): The Michi Inn, OC
Name: Kazuko
Nick Names: I am sometimes referred to as Lady Kazuko.
Alias: Yori Takahashi

Hair: Silver, waist-length, tied back with braided strands of hair
Eyes: Light red
Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs
Orientation: Heterosexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Current Occupation: Inkeeper
Family:
- Haru [Mother; deceased]
- Seiji [Father; deceased]
- Airyndel [Not blood related, but she feels like a daughter to me]
Lovers, Friends, and Others: Some permanent residents at my inn I consider friends.

❖Personal:
Personality: I'm a pretty collected being; yes, I know, not something you might expect from a fire demon. Do not take the stereotypes for fact; we are not all the same. However, when I do get angry, I will stop at nothing until my anger has been satisfied. There are many things I prefer to keep to myself; one might never truly know me.
Fears: I find water & holy magics disquieting.
Favorites:
- My inn

- My assistant, Airyndel

- Hot temperatures

- Peaceful solitude

Skills: I was taught various wards for protection. They are very much in handy as of late. I have some skill with sword fighting.
Abilities: I can sense different types of auras. My night vision is much better than any mortal's. That also goes for my regular vision, my hearing, and my sense of smell. I am also very swift, and resistant to poison.
Powers: Being a fire demon- and living as long as I have- I can expertly wield fire magic. I have dabbled in shadow magic, and I can also summon a few creatures. I am able to shapeshift between humanoid and demon forms.
Weaknesses: Water and holy magics bring me great pain. While I can ingest water, it must be hot. Iron will not burn me, but it will paralyze me by turning my body to stone.
N/A

History
Theme Song:
I was born to a single mother and raised in Japan. She taught me much of the skill and control over fire I have today. I stayed with her into my maturity so that I could take care of her until one day, she was slain. With vengeance in my heart, I sought out and murdered her killer. Despite this, I was left not completely satisfied. That was when I made the decision to shelter myself from the world for a time so that I may find peace and greater skill. By the time I chose to end my solitude, I had aged several years and grown in strength of mind. From then on I traveled, trying to find a purpose. Then many, many years later, when I had finally had enough with wandering, I decided it was time for me to settle. However, finding a place to call home would not satisfy me, I knew; I had to keep occupied. The idea of an inn came to mind as I thought back to those beings I had observed on my travels. Those tired wanderers, having been walking all day with no shelter to rest at. I thought then that while I was getting a home for myself, if I must keep busy to be satisfied I could provide a shelter for others as well. Thus, the Michi Inn was born. For a long time it went unnoticed. I had a few interesting customers here and there, but one day, one in particular proved to be more interesting than the rest. She was a young elven girl, by the name Airyndel. The poor young lady had already learned the pain of losing a parent- or both, in her case. I was sympathetic, but I knew she was in more pain than I had been. She stayed for many days, earning her stay through work. As the days passed she seemed to be in no rush to leave, then she approached me one day and asked if she could live with me. Seeing as I had begun to take a liking to her, and she kept loyal to her work, I agreed. We have lived together for several years now, and she feels like a daughter to me. I hope that, with the recent oddities occurring, we will not lose our home.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 am
Airyndel
User ImageUser Image
Designated Role Play(s): The Michi Inn, OC
Name: Airyndel
Nick Names: Airy

Hair: Blonde, straight, between mid-back and waist length
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120lbs
Orientation: Heterosexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Good
Current Occupation: Innkeeper's Assistant
Family:
- Nerayl [Mother; deceased]

- Foliren [Father; deceased]

- Sylvanas [Not blood related, but she feels like an aunt to me]

- Kazuko [Not blood related, but she's like a second mother to me]

Lovers, Friends, and Others: I have friends among the permanent residents of the inn.

❖Personal:
Personality: I'm rather friendly and a loyal friend too. I tend to be very curious when I discover something new. I like being polite; you can attract more flies with honey, so the mortal saying goes.
Fears: Iron & fire [However, I trust Kazuko]
Favorites:
- Kazuko

- Nature

- Archery

- Long walks

- Exploring

Skills: I'm learned in the ways of bow and arrow and blade.
Abilities: Being elven, my senses are enhanced [both physical and magical], I have greater stamina, and I'm agile.
Powers: I can manipulate nature with earth magic and unnatural objects with my mind. I can do a little healing magic, conjure light, and have short distance teleportation magic.
Weaknesses: Iron makes me ill.
Technology/Weapons/Pharpenilia:
Bow and arrows, sword

History
Theme Song:
Let's see now... I was born and raised in the forests of Lin'Farel, in the land Seryna. Being warriors, my parents taught me archery and how to wield a blade. They guided me in the use of magic until they felt it was time I learn from an expert sorceress. My mentor, Sylvanas, felt like an aunt to me as I grew closer to her through my training. My life went fairly normally until war broke out. Tension between the elves and the orcs finally peaked, and all able elven warriors were called to action. I was very young when my parents went to war, and when I was told they would not return. This left me in a state of shocked depression for many, many days, but I was under the watchful care of Sylvanas. She did her best to comfort me, whether by taking me on nature walks, reading to me, or conjuring different creatures with magical light. Eventually, when I began pulling out of my sorrow, I decided to go on a journey on my own, see where life would take me. I left a note for my aunt and slipped away into the night. I walked aimlessly for many months until I came upon a mysterious building. Here... I met Lady Kazuko. She explained what kind of place it was; it was a resting place, providing food and a room for your recovery- an inn. I told her that I had no money, but I would work for my keep, which she accepted as fair payment. Days came and went and I found that I didn't really want to leave the inn. It was very interesting, providing many discoveries for me, and I was growing to like Lady Kazuko. One day I requested to live there, and she agreed, keeping me to my word of continued work. I have been here a few years now, and have grown close with Kazuko, even though I sometimes still refer to her as "Lady Kazuko". I use it out of respect and appreciation, but she chides me and tells me to simply call her Kazuko. I've been really happy here, and the sorrow of my parents' deaths has... mostly gone away. When Kazuko notices that I am sad, she goes out of her way to give me helpful words or distract me in some way. She's kind of like a mother to me. I will always be in her debt, and I will always care for her. I hope that I can help her protect the inn against the recent oddities.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 pm
→ → → → CharcterInformation ← ← ← ←

Name: Leya Verne [Lay-a]

Nickname(s): Spectre

Rate: Assassin/Spy

Alliance: Infernalis Canis Corps

Birth Date: May 31

Race: Human

Ship: Excalibur II - Starbolt

Commanding Officer: Mikail O'Sullivan

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Skills:
- Various fighting skills
- Stealth
- Using firearms

Abilities:

All of her abilities require the use of psionic energy. She may only use them so much before she must rest and recharge for a while.

- Cloaking - Renders herself invisible for a short period of time.

- Mind Blast - Unleashes a psionic blast in a select area, injuring whoever is present and stunning them for a few moments.

- Psionic Lash - Unleashes a powerful blast of psionic energy against one target. Must be charged first.

→ → → → APPEARANCE ← ← ← ←
User Image
[Imagine with red highlights]

User Image

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 135lbs

Body build: She is lean but fit.

Eye Color: Blue-gray

Hair: Straight, blonde, mid-back length

Clothing: When dressed casually, she dons a white blouse covered with a black jacket decorated with red highlights, deep blue jeans, and black boots. When on the job, she wears a black, lightly armored body suit adorned with red highlights. A pair of matching black and red goggles goes along with this.

Other:

- She is superstitious, and usually carries a gem of some sort on her person, believing that it enhances her psionic abilities.

- She is struggling with an addiction to Terrazine.

→ → → → Personal ← ← ← ←

Personality: Leya was, at one time, a cheerful and carefree child. However, as she grew older and her powers progressed, she started to become more serious. This was also in part due to observing the crime in the world. It left her with a sense of justice, and left her feeling the need to do something. She had powers, so why not use them to do good? However, she needed focus first so that she may control them, so she proceeded to take martial arts classes for several years, until she was old enough to join the Terran Dominion army. Despite seeming stern at times, she is still kind and can laugh at a good joke.

- Crystals
- Justice
- Helping others
- Martial arts

Dislikes:
- The Zerg and Protoss of her home universe
- The emperor of her home universe, Arcturus Mengsk
- The Terran Dominion
- Terrazine

Fears:
- What will happen to her home universe while she's gone

Motto(s):

Personal Belongings:
- A sniper rifle
- An AGR-14

Bio:
[There will be Starcraft II spoilers.]
Leya grew up with loving parents on the planet Korhal. She grew up normally, until she was around the young age of five; she began displaying psionic ability. Her parents were quite pleased with this, and supportive of her when her abilities estranged her from the other children. She managed to retain a few friends to stay happy, which was a relief to her parents, who worried over her social life. Regarding her abilities, they decided to wait until she was older so that she may decide if she wanted to train as a Ghost. As she grew older, she began reading about the Ghosts and decided that she wanted to be one of them. She wanted to learn to fight to defend the people of the universe to the best of her abilities. She took various martial arts classes until she was of age to join the Ghost Program. The training was rough, but she found it was well worth it. Throughout her training and participation in the military, she showed promise, and some years later she was recruited into a secret program known as Project Shadowblade. The program went well for a time, but...

She had been fooled.

Leya had heard the rumors about the Dominion's neglect for some of the Terrans on the outer worlds living in danger. She didn't believe it- didn't want to believe it. It wasn't until she- along with the other Spectres- were being killed or arrested and hauled off to the prison on New Folsom that she knew the words to be true. They were held for months until Gabriel Tosh, a man rumored to be the first Spectre, broke them out with the help of the rebels she was taught to hate. When the freed Spectres were safely hidden away, Leya sought to assist the rebels.

However, misfortune struck.

The star ship Leya had been riding on to the location of the rebels ran into a warp portal, taking them all to an unknown region. Trapped in an unknown universe, they wandered aimlessly, hoping to find a planet with life, which didn't prove to be hostile. Once able to locate a friendly land, they set to work trying to make a living while figuring out a way to get back to their homeland. It wasn't long after they arrived that Leya heard mention of the starship, the Starbolt [otherwise known as Excalibur II]. Interested, she sought out the ship and secured herself a place aboard. She felt if she went along, she might find a way back to her universe. In the meantime, she was able to find work with the Infernalis Canis Corps.

---

[Brief summary for those wary of the spoilers: Leya learned of her psionic abilities at a young age. As she grew older, she decided to become a Ghost of the Dominion military. When she became of age, she went on to train as a Ghost, then later, a Spectre. She was betrayed, then went to join a group of rebels; unfortunately, on her way there, her ship was taken to another universe. Upon finding safe ground, she heard of the Starbolt and searched for it, then secured a spot on board. She feels she might find a way back to her home universe if she goes.]

☺Profile Cubby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games