Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Characters [about characters]
Kuro's Characters ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 pm
My Charries.

Don't steal post layouts please and thank you.

Contents

Sora Wright
~Post Layout
~Thoughts of people
~What she's like

Rory MacIssac
~Post Layout
~Thoughts of people
~What he's like

Headmistress Sileas
~Post Layout
~Thoughts of people

Kaisa Ranta
~Post Layout
~Thoughts of people
~What she's like

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm
【sσʀα】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: people】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: emotion】↗↗【ωhere i am: location

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "Speech"Thoughts

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice

Photosource: 马尾辫【临摹】
Pixiv ID: 28027855
Member: 剑啸九天罢

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 pm
☜♥☞Sora's тhoughтs/Noтes on ρeoρℓe☜♥☞

"On a scale of 1-10, this is what I think of you..."

① "I really cannot stand to be near you. Please do not make me see you more than I have to."

② "Tolerance. That is what I have to deal with you."

③ "You're alright. You annoy me though."

④ "It would be best if we stayed acquaintances."

⑤ "I guess I could work with you. I have a certain degree of respect for you..."

⑥ "You're pretty cool. Just don't get too close or you'll get hurt."

⑦ "I see you over there. Don't hide, I actually like you a bit. Key words; a bit."

⑧ "It's great to see you again! Wanna spar?"

⑨ "Wanna hang out?"

⑩ "I know what you're feeling. It's easy to tell, why don't you say it to me, I don't mind helping a friend."

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

☜♥☞kαne єαsтon
"I like you... You're an interesting person and a great fighter. Remind me to never spar with you again though."

☜♥☞Rory MacIssac
"You're interesting. I give you that. You are also very handy with technology. Just don't cross me. I will hurt you if you do."

☜♥☞Dominic Ӎoschella
"Your pretty cool. So sweet and caring. You are a flirt though... I like you as a friend, well just a little more than just aquaintances."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 pm
Sora's Personality...What a strange person she is...

Sora is a brilliant, yet cynical young girl. She finds a huge stress relief when she fights or spars, and relies on her speed in a fight. If she trusts you it is a really big thing. Since she grew up with both parents working in the clandestine business she adopted the thought of "don't trust everyone you meet." Since she doesn't really trust anyone she doesn't really have strong ties with people but she is very kind and forgiving of mistakes. She is very good at learning different languages and has practically mastered all the 14 languages that Gallagher has taught her since ninth grade. Sora likes to make sure her information on peoples' fighting styles are up to date so that she is able to counter them and not get hurt as easily as she would if she did not. This girl is very cold when it comes to people she doesn't really trust. She'll speak very little to those she doesn't really like. Sora has sort of a short temper, but she tries to keep it in check, knowing how that could easily backfire on her. When she trusts someone she cares about them and is willing to do everything in her power to make them happy.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: emotion// where i'm at: location// who i'm with: People

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ”Speech”Thoughts

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice

Picture Source
Pixiv ID: 21403171
Member: picori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm
ℜory's тhoughтs/Noтes on ρeoρle

"1 spade to 10 spades. What I think of you."

♠ "You aren't even worth my breath to speak to you. Also, you mess with my computer, I will kill you the most vile way I can think of."

♠♠ "You annoy me to no end. Buh-bye"

♠♠♠ "Do you want to be a test subject? I assure you it won't hurt a little bit... (just a lot)"

♠♠♠♠ "Very interesting, I actually don't want to kill you just yet. Torture is more like it."

♠♠♠♠♠ "Ah, I guess it is lovely to see you. I'll see ya 'round."

♠♠♠♠♠♠ "I can actually stand you, I'll show you a little bit of what I know."

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ "You're very amusing. Let's chill."

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ "Allow me to study your personality, it'll prove to be interesting."

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ "Keep me guessing about you. I like it~"

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ "Best Friends~! It's so much fun to be around you!"

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴

Kane Easton ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
"We've been friends for a long time. You and I are practically best friends and would do anything for the other. It's a blast to hang out."

Tsuki Akachi ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
"You are new to me. It's great to make your acquaintance. I would love to study you though. Allow me to? Hm?"  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm
ℜory's Personality.

Rory is a very creepy person. His love is in experimenting on/studying many people and things. He just likes to know what makes things tick. This young man is very 'happy peppy' and easy-going most of the time but he will ask some people if he can 'study them.' The people that he actually has respect for, he won't ask them if he can study them. He normally knows how they act and likes to help them. He's an intellectual who does things for his own purposes more than other peoples' purposes. Since he's very 'creepy,' he'll do most anything to get information from people. This includes very painful experiments/torture. If someone messes up his 'baby;' which is his laptop that he created all the software for, he will hurt them. It most likely is experimentation (though it depends on how pissed he is and how badly his laptop is messed up). When he's with his friends he is much less cruel and actually nice, so it is best to stay on his good side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 pm
UC

━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel:

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Headmistress' Files On Students & Faculty

I cannot rate my students but I do have thoughts on them.

under construction  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: emotion
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: location
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: people

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

>--» «--<

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "Speech" Thoughts

>--» «--<

Kaisa's Voice
ミルクコーヒー味
Pixiv ID: 25169062
Member: 九九

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am
ӎy ҭɧoughϮʂ oɳ ҭɧoʂє αɾouɳɗ ӎє...

"You're practically my other half."

"I'm pretty sure that we're more friends than acquaintances"

"I'm starting to understand you, even if it's slight."

"We should try to get to know each other."

"I can tolerate you more than most of those around."

"Please leave me be unless you have something important to tell me."

"Do you really think that I have the time to even waste my breath on you?"

"I'd rather not associate with you. If I do speak, you won't like what I have to say."

"You truly piss me off and annoy me to no end."

"I will torture you with your worst nightmare. Do not doubt that."

∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am
~Kaisa's Personality~

Kaisa is a very shy girl who tends to keep to herself. The girl is normally a very sweet person. She isn't aggressive at all and tries to talk her way out of conflicts. If someone gets on her bad side she turns from a sweet girl to a very sadistic person who loves to torture people mentally.

She also fakes having a disassociative personality disorder and her personalities are all of these.

Normal self, quiet, shy, kind for the most part. (Kaisa)
A sadistic girl who will do anything to torment someone. (Kylli)
Quick to anger and easily annoyed. (Elsa)

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Characters [about characters]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers