Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm
..................................................................................................

❝ T h e . B o a r d w a l k ❞

..................................................................................................

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Giorgio found himself wandering around the Boardwalk, staring out to the vast sea. He sauntered nonchalantly to the edge of the boardwalk, and sat there, swinging his legs back and forth in the sea water. He liked the peace the water brought to him, and it gave him a chance to unwind after and annoying chaos of the classroom he was recently in. He sighed, and pulled out his sketch pad from his leather backpack he brought with him, and started drawing out the sea that laid before him.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex walked, hands in her pockets and a slightly sorrowful expression on her face, looking down at her feet as she walked. She was small, like a child, and looked more animal than human. She reached the end of the boardwalk and looked up from her feet, seeing a boy sitting at the edge with a sketch pad. She was shy, but this was the first time she had spoken to anyone here.
"Oh..... h-Hello, sir..." She said with an innocent child's voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Giorgio sighed. He was expecting to be alone. He didn't want to go through what he had to go through in Music Class. Hopefully this person was more reasonable, and less playful and obnoxious. Giorgio turned around slowly and saw a girl that looked almost like a child. It was a bit odd. Did she go to the same school as him? He couldn't even tell if she was his age. "Ello..." He said in a slow melodic French accent. And tried to smile, but none appeared on his lips. He was too agitated by what happened earlier to smile.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex looked at him slightly curious, but her gaze held more sorrow, and she wasn't able to smile either.
"I'm... sorry if I disturbed you..." She said, looking down. "I was just... a little lonely and..."
She trailed off, thinking about just leaving, but then again wanted someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Rolling his eyes and sighing he scooted over on the boardwalk's edge and patted the spot beside him. "Sit." He said dully. It wouldn't hurt to have some type of company would it? 'Just be nice. She hasn't done a thing wrong... yet.' he thought to himself, and waited for her to sit next to him.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:01 pm
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex looked back up at him for a moment, feeling bad, but it seemed too late to take back what she said. She slowly came over and sat on the edge beside him as he said, looking at him.
"So... w-what's your name...?" She asked shyly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"No need to be shy around me. I won't attack you." He said a bit irritable, but not towards her. He's just blowing off steam from the incident in the classroom. "My name is Giorgio." He answered, and went back to drawing the sea before him, occasionally looking up at the girl, "And yours?"

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 pm
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex's eyes shifted down to the sea below her feet.
"Devrex." She answered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"Devrex... fascinating name..." He said softly, and flipped the page to his sketch pad, and started writing down her name. He then drew around it making it look as if it was popping out of the paper. He was silent for a while, deep into what he was doing, then he picked up the sketch book, and showed her the drawing of her name. This time he actually smiled. Not a full smile, but a faint one. It was hard to see, but it was there.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:18 pm
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex looked at the sketch of her name, silent for a moment before smiling slightly up at him.
"You're very good..." She said in her soft child's tone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 am
User Image

User Image

Giorgio shrugged. He didn't exactly believe he was the greatest at drawing. But he was decent at least. "Thank you." He said slowly than closed the sketch pad, then turned his full attention to Devrex. "Do you go to the school nearby? Nightly Lullabies Academy?" He asked curious. She looked a bit small for the academy; but it's not like he knew her age. She could actually be older than him.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 pm
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex nodded once in response.
"Yes, I've just entered freshman year." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

User Image

"Ahh... I see." He said slowly. "I'm attending the same school. But I'm a senior." He said and stared at the vast sea.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am
Adussa -

User Image

~Devrex~

Devrex was silent a moment before staring down at her feet once again.
"So... do you like this school?" She asked, breathing in salty air.

❧ Off School Grounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games