Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm
..................................................................................................

❝ M u s i c . C l a s s ❞

..................................................................................................

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 am
User Image Sakura looked around the room with a smile. She loved music. She looked around while softly singing Red High Heels by Kelly Pickler. She looked but didnt dare touch anything just incase she wasnt aloud. She was waiting for the other students.  

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am
User Image

User Image

Giorgio entered the classroom with a vintage messenger bag swung over his shoulders. He looked around for a bit, uncertain where he should sit, and found and empty table by a window of the class. Heading towards the seat, he pulled out a sketch book, where he drew his little doodles of high fashion designs he did for men. It was a little passion of his. Fashion has always interested him. From high fashion to street style. It was all so... fascinating. He sat there doodling, not really noticing the girl in the classroom with him. He didn't mean to be rude... he was just... easily distracted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 am
Adussa
User Image Sakura looked around and saw someone elce here. She took her friends advice and disided to be friendly. She walked up to him with a smile on her face. "Hi!" She said, her voice like a breeze. She fiddled with her fingers quietly.  

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

killerjr 144
Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

~Malice LeStrange~

~Thoughts:
~Mood:
~Wearing:
~Out Of Cookies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the room not really caring but knowing I have to go. My jet black boots make loud noises as I walk in this quiet little room. I then plop myself in a random seat pretty much closest to the back. I then sit there messing around with my red hair waiting for someone to come that I can actually talk to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 am
InnocentGypsy

User Image

User Image

Giorgio lifted his head up slowly from his sketch pad, and looked at the girl who enthusiastically said hi to him. She seemed so happy to be here, but Giorgio... well... wasn't. "Ello." He said in an French accent, that was deep and almost musical. He ran his fingers through his hair, and gave her a small smile in return. Even though he wasn't exactly the type of smile about anything.

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 am
Adussa -
User Image Sakura looked at him. He didn't seem to happy but she disided agenst asking why. She herself was glad to be anywhere but a lab or a dog crate. She noticed his sketch pad. What cha' drawing? she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am
User Image

~Malice LeStrange~

~Thoughts: Why must there be no one interesting to talk to..
~Mood: Bored
~Wearing: Black hoodie, jet black boots, short black ruffly dress.
~Out Of Cookies:

I look at those people talking and looking like they are having a fun time, so I decide to join them. I walk up to them and smile. "Hi.." I say to them in my normal voice which sadly sounds seductive. I push my red hair behind my ear and just sit down on a desk near them.  

killerjr 144
Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:18 am
InnocentGypsy

User Image

User Image

"What am I drawing? Fashion designs." He said and shrugged, then glanced over at the other girl who came up to him. Well isn't he drawing in attention today? "Ello." He said simply and went back to sketching. He licked his lips dropped the pencil on the table, and leaned back looking at the two girls wondering why they even bothered to talk to him in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 am
User Image

~Malice LeStrange~

~Thoughts: I think I annoyed him... ^D^
~Mood: Entertained
~Wearing: black hoodie, jet black boots, short ruffly dress
~Out Of Cookies:

I notice him looking all mad and annoyed. "I'm guessing your thinking, Why the heck are these girls talking to me.. I wanna be left alone and they are really annoying... Am I right?" I ask him. I put my right leg over my left and I just smile at him devilishly.  

killerjr 144
Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

User Image

Raising a brow Giorgio rolled his eyes at the red head. Annoyed by the way she had smiled at him, "Actually no. That wasn't what I was thinking. Yes I am wondering why you're bothering to talk to me, But I never even came close to thinking you guys were annoying. Until now." He said directing the last part to her. He hated when people tried to guess what he was thinking. He made it hard for them to guess for a reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am
User Image

~Malice LeStrange~

~Thoughts: I think I hit a nerve..
~Mood: Even more entertained...
~Wearing: Black hoodie, jet black boots, short ruffly dress
~Out Of Cookies: Aren't they just soo nice to each other? XD

I smile at him. "I think I just hit a nerve there.. and I am only talking to you because I am absolutely bored out of my mind but I must say.. you entertaining me more that I thought you would..." I say to him. I then switch to my left leg over my right and lean back propping myself on my arms while I am still sitting on the desk.  

killerjr 144
Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Chuckling, Giorgio looked down at his lap, "No nerve was struck. You're still trying to read my mind, and you're not doing very good of it." He sighed and looked at her, "Might as well give up now." He shrugged nonchalantly and went back to sketching on his pad. 'When is she going to go away and stop breathing the same air as me.' he thought, thinking about it more as a joke. An inside joke. A cruel one, but funny to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image

~Malice LeStrange~

~Thoughts: Yeah you bored me now
~Mood: Bored again.
~Wearing: Black hoodie, jet black boots, short black ruffly dress
~Out Of Cookies:

I roll my eyes being bored of him now and I head back to my seat. I sit there humming my theme song and just closed my eyes bored again.  

killerjr 144
Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
❧ School Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash