Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso
Vice Captain

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 pm
..................................................................................................

❝ C a f e t e r i a ❞

..................................................................................................

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Erik was new in school and plainly lost. He was actually looking for the dorms when he ended up walking in to the cafeteria "Oh crud..." He sighed and looked around to see if someone looked friendly enough to approach. He used to be very extroverted and daring, but with his new condition he had become move cautious and retracted. He couldn't muster up the courage to ask anyone where he had to go to find the dorms. He was carrying his backpack full of clothes and his guitar case. He knew he stuck out with so many things, so feeling insecure he walked out and wondered off to another place.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 pm
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image
ღ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ღ

Crystal was looking for her dorm but since she was new at this place she got lost..wondering everywhere and looking for people to ask where are the dorms..she was too busy with thinking about the dorm that she bumped into a blonde haired guy " s-sorry" She said as she rubbed her head and looked up at him ,noticing he was carrying backpack and a guitar case "Are you looking for a dorm?" She asked him as she tilted her head ,her ears twisted a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Just as Erik was about to leave, someone bumped in to him. He looked down at the adorable fox female and smiled "It's okay... I actually think it was my fault... so sorry about that" He said and scratched the back of his head. Then as if by some miracle, she asked if he was looking for the dorms "Actually, yes... I am new and really lost... do you know where I can find them?" She seemed to be a bit lost too, so it might be a wild goose chase, yet having company would be better.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

"No no it's ok " Crystal said as she rubbed the back of her head and laughed a bit"And about the dorms..well I'm looking for them too" She said as her tail swayed to the sides but then she remembered she had a map of the school in her suitcase "Just a second" she said as she knelt down and looked for the map, After a minute or two she found the map ,closed the suitcase and got up "Here,this is the map of the school and the dorms are here !" She said as she pointed at the map ,showing where the dorm are. "Let's go find the dorms" She said with a big smile on her face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

To Erik the girl seemed bubbly and refreshing. He smiled and then stared intrigued as she looked for something in her suitcase. As she took out a map his eyes lit up "Wow! I lost my map as soon as I got it!" He smiled at her and nodded when she offered to look for the dorms together "Sure, let's go um..." He stopped and then looked at her "I forgot... I'm Erik" He stretched his hand out to her.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

Crystal smiled as she held the map and then looked up at the blonde haired guy "Nice to meet you Erik I'm Crystal" She said with a smile as she shook his hand genty and then let go"Alright ,let's go fine our dorm!" She said with a smile as she started to walk with Erik.

❧ School Grounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff