Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
A few things... (kind of ranting, but advice is welcomed!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm
Ugghh, so I guess I should maybe start with the way I'm currently feeling. I know that it could be brought about by many things, and I'm not sure what. I know that the last time I felt this way was after a concert where I got to meet the band, and my mom told me I looked heart broken not sick, but I feel sick.
It's the kinda feeling where you can't eat anything because you're nauseous, and you just feel sluggish and bad in every sense of the word. I want to curl up in a ball and die. Though I do feel depressed, it's not the same kind of depressed (I don't think). I mean, I've never had my heart broken because I've never even been in a relationship. Unless its from missing a place? I mean I did just get back from a vacation Sunday (when this started) and I met a bunch of cool people there.
I don't know... There's a lot going on in my life in general... I'm just trying to make myself eat and do things.

Also, kinda off topic from the rest of this, but does anyone have any good advice for talking to guys (mostly online, i.e, facebook)? I'm really bad at it/tend to make it end quicker than I'd like it to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 pm
I get that feeling all the time, just feeling sick and not knowing why.. You probably do miss that place you went on vacation. It would also make sense why you got that feeling after meeting the band at a concert. You're missing something because you know it was a great time and that it probably won't happen again. The best thing to do to take your mind off of it or to get through it is to just surround yourself with positive influences and experiences. Remind yourself that while that was a great time, there will be more great times in the future. Try to have fun every day - talk with your friends, eat your favorite foods, do your favorite activities, other things like that.

And about the boy thing; I'm suprisingly good at talking to males on the internet, which is weird because I'm horrible at communication with them in real life. Just be friendly and be yourself, and when they bring up something about themselves, indulge them and let them talk about it. But also bring up points about yourself. Give equally into the conversation. There's nothing more annoying than when you send someone a long paragraph and they respond with "k", so try not to do that to them.  

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items