Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☄Quidditch:Harry Potter
Nineteen Years Later, Adventure/Magic, Open [The Greathall] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm
Autumn had come early this year. As the Express rolled away and with it the newest generation of Hogwarts students, the scar remained as any should; pain free. All was well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All was well. But will it remain so? The newest arrivals to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy live in a new world. Voldemort's name is now speakable (though still not used often), Deatheaters are on the run, and peace seems permanent. But it was like this once before. All it took was a young man named Tom to change it all. Who will be the Catalyst this time? And who will rise up to stop them?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
Rules:

1. Please remain following the Hogwarts student arch.

2.No godmodding or metagaming. A first year knows first year spells etc.

3. Stay PG-13

4. No flaming

5. Up to Two Characters per a person. They cannot interact exclusively with one another.

6. Enjoy!

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 pm
Joining:

To join, you need only create a Hogwarts profile. Hogwarts does not accept Vampires, Ghouls, etc. Keep it a witch or Wizard! This is not My Immortal.

After Creating a Profile, post an ENTRANCE here, with a link to the profile. It will be added to the character list. Entrances need to quote me to be added.

[quote="Twilit Eternity"][/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm
Character List:

Oncaro
Harland Yates

Jan the Immortal
Held Zaphiel

lDreamshifterl
Mirabelle Norrington

Luna_Shimizu3100
Luna Shimizu

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm
The Great Hall

User Image

Here all meals and meetings are given. The ceiling is enchanted to portray the night sky, and the Ghosts of the Castle are notorious for appearing here during meals. The Dueling Club practices here at five.

-Breakfast
7AM

-Lunch
12 AM

-Dinner
7:30PM

-Dueling Club
5PM on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:30 pm
Twilit Eternity

Helda Zaphiel

A Stink Pellet levitated through the air as a group of Slytherins walked by, and to Helda Zaphiel's luck, they were prefects. She smiled mischieviously as she dropped the pellets into the corridor in front of them. The Slytherin prefects yelled in frustration as the Gryffindors cheered. "All hail the Hellraiser!" they all shouted. Helda gave a bow to them with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you!" she yelled back. "I, the Hellraiser of Gryffindor Tower, am currently recruiting for a new generation of the legendary Marauders! Please, see me for more details in the common room if interested!" Helda gave another bow and turned to the Slytherins. "Levicorpus!" she said, lifting them in the air magically by their ankles. Then she muttered the counterspell under her breath, sending the Slytherins collapsing to the ground. The prefects scattered away and Helda was greeted by more whoops of joy and claps on the back.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 pm
Twilit Eternity

Harland Yates

At the Ravenclaw table, a Fourth Year with a mousy mop of hair looked up from his food at the antics of the so-called "Hellraiser". Yes, she certainly did seem the type to cause a ruckus...

Harland Yates wasn't much for rule-breaking, and so he wrinkled his nose at this display and the bravado... Marauders, indeed...

He sighed, and went back to his food. Nothing to see here... he thought to himself. If she wanted to make an arse of herself, it wasn't his business.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 pm
Helda

Helda noticed the Ravenclaw fourth year with the sulky look in his face. She left her admirers and simply sat down across from him. "Hey, I'm Helda," she chirped, hand extended. Some boys were whispering behind her back on how the boy was lucky to have Helda introduced to him.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm
Harland Yates

Harland didn't pay attention to the whispers; he had long stopped caring if people did so.

"Ah... Hi." Harland said shortly, turning his attention back to his food. He wasn't the overly-talkative type, after all-- Unless the talk involved dragons. He'd talk a person's ear off about that subject. "I'm Harland," he continued, simultaneously wondering why a Gryffindor was sitting at the Ravenclaw table.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm
Helda

"What do you think of being a Marauder, Harland? I've seen you in class, you have the brains of being one, and no one likes Slytherins. Why not?" A reckless smile came to her face as her eyes bore into Harland's. "Come on, let's just say it's a form of... Inter-house unity?"  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:46 pm
Harland Yates

"No thanks," Harland said in a soft tone to Helda. "I don't care for the Slytherins-- That git George Rubens has had it out for me since day one-- but... I'd rather not become a troublemaker. I'm quite alright just being by myself, y'know."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm
Helda

A twinkle glinted in the fifth year's eyes. "Oh really? Well, I'll tell you something, darlin'... Anyone who's been involved with the Slytherins since day one has every right and every excuse to become a troublemaker, as you so kindly put it. Notice I do not target the oher houses, or my own. I target just the Slytherins," Helda said in what she percieved as a reasonable tone, then lowered her voice. "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. If you help me pass fourth year Transfiguration, I promise not to use that against the Slytherins, and be a good girl for the rest of the term. We cool?" Helda's face was genuine.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 pm
Harland Yates

Harland just gave Helda an incredulous look. Was this girl serious?

"Ah... Gonna have to decline on that one, Miss," Harland said, going back to eating his food. "If you want to mess around with the Slytherins, go ahead. It's none of my business. I just want to be left alone."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Helda

Helda scowled. "If you want to get back at George Reubens, you'll need my wit to match your intellect. Evelyn Parkinson has been the pain in my side since my first year and she is a prefect. She made me the Hellraiser I am today." Her scowl softened. "I like you, Harland. You're smart, and that is admirable in a Hogwarts student," Helda smiled that genuine smile again. "Come on, just tutor me, and I'll not use the magic of Transfiguration against the House of Slytherin."  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:31 pm
Harland Yates

Harland sighed. "Okay, fine," he said. "I'll tutor you. But honestly... I just try to ignore Rubens when I ca--"

He was interrupted by a small amount of food hitting him in the back of the head, making him lurch forward and nearly have his face hit his food and plate. The was an uproar of laughter at the Slytherin table, and Harland spotted George Rubens; a Fourth Year like Harland, who was in all of his classes, and constantly mocked Harland for his father being a Muggleborn who worked with dragons. Rubens had sent some food hurtling in Harland's direction with his wand.

"... When I can," Harland finished with gritted teeth, and he used his wand to clean up the food that had gotten in his hair, leaving it pristine. He sighed, and just shook his head, determined not to get angry.

☄Quidditch:Harry Potter

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff