Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
help n questions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Im new. I suck at tank links...can you tell me where to post,links would be helpful etc.... my info

Angeni1

DEVOUR TWO THREAD

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
||
Angeni1 Direct Tank Link ||
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| Bump Here when I glow || Analyze me ||
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also would like to donate an airshark and some other fish along with 150,000 gold. who do i send this too

i also have a bump thread and if you have a tank with 17 fish of high trigger and want to be on the front page pm me... it is here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/welcome-to-angeni-1-s-devour-my-tank/t.78483357_496/#508

or post your link in the back with a request to be moved up...all tanks are welcome

thanks ang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 pm
Welcome to the guild! User Image emotion_bigheart

To submit your tank, you go to the █ Tank ADDS, REPORTS etc. -- █ FORMS HERE █ sub-forum, then go to the █♥█ TANK ADD FORM HERE!!! thread and post a form. All the form needs is your username, bump thread, direct tank link, and which section your tank best suits. But since you posted your links here, I can just go ahead and add you to the Bootynator. 3nodding

For donating things to the guild, you can start up a trade with Sparkling Waters Guild. emotion_c8

EDIT: I added you to page 5 of the High-End Mix section and page 4 of the Item Droppers section (Because you have an Enki. whee ).

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Blood Pop

To submit your tank, you go to the █ Tank ADDS, REPORTS etc. -- █ FORMS HERE █ sub-forum, then go to the █♥█ TANK ADD FORM HERE!!! thread and post a form. All the form needs is your username, bump thread, direct tank link, and which section your tank best suits. But since you posted your links here, I can just go ahead and add you to the Bootynator. 3nodding

For donating things to the guild, you can start up a trade with Sparkling Waters Guild. emotion_c8

EDIT: I added you to page 5 of the High-End Mix section and page 4 of the Item Droppers section (Because you have an Enki. whee ).

thank you very much and im sending the guild the trade  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image

if anyone would like free banners similar to this let me know  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

sachara

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:54 am
Angeni1
User Image

I would love a banner~~THANK YOU~~ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:08 pm
sachara
Angeni1
User Image

I would love a banner~~THANK YOU~~ heart

what would u like and the colors? heart  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 pm
Blood Pop

since my tank is mostly giant stone coatl can i be in onsters? not getting much played in mixed and honestly mixed sounds like low end tank...if not ill remove the enki and just go with monsters  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 pm
Angeni1
Blood Pop

since my tank is mostly giant stone coatl can i be in onsters? not getting much played in mixed and honestly mixed sounds like low end tank...if not ill remove the enki and just go with monsters

Sure, sure. There are a few other tanks in there with 16 Monsters and one other fish, I'm sure. xd You'll be moved there in a moment~ heart

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers