Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ♖War
The Last War, Species War, Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 am
In a time long since forgotten, men and elves lived in harmony with each other in an alliance between their species. Despite this fragile alliance, there were other species on the planet that couldn't stand the thought of any kind of alliance with the humans...and so began The Last War. The Elves stood against the other races of the world with the humans.

SIDES: Alliance / Tribunal

Alliance: Humans, Elves

Tribunal: All the other Magical Species  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 pm
Shunsui is walking down a long dirt road somewhere between the Alliance and Tribunal borders. He is halfway drunk and talking to himself. "The Alliance needs stronger council members...and our army...bah...I don't know how long we're gonna last unless I can find some new blood."  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image With the dirt at the soles of her lithe feet, Ellaraine strolled leisurely down the land of the border with her eyes turned towards the overcast sky. The green linen of her hood shifted as her eyes lowered. The sensation of another entered her mind, causing her to look forward instead of skyward.

A human was stumbling forward, muttering something to himself. Raine could feel he was displeased with something, and that meant he would try and talk. Talking... eh... The Pale Elf passed by the drunk's path, keeping her hood low in the hopes he wouldn't try to talk to her.

VergilTheStealerofLight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm
Shunsui see's the elf in the corner of his vision. I can tell by the look on your face that you don't want to talk...but if you'd just listen...that could make all the difference..." Shun clears his throat and begins the speech he had rehearsed to himself a few times. "You know that pretty much the rest of the world has declared war on our species... and apparanlty no one is going to stand and put some serious thoughts into the predicament we're in...everyone trusts the human and elven architects and the walls that they've built for our city...I am the leader of the human army...and I need good men and women...humans or elves...to join the council that I'm forming...now is the point in time that you can walk away...or you can decide to speak to me if you believe in the cause." Shun's eyes are very serious...even though he is still rather intoxicated "What is your name?"  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image Ellaraine had been entirely silent, looking up at the strange and, oddly smelly, human as he spoke. Her sage eyes were focused, and responded with a blank stare as he spoke. Both of her hands wrapped loosely around her staff as it was pegged slightly into the dirt.

Once he had concluded, Ellaraine strongly considered taking the man's advice and just strolling away... but something kept her there, and caused her eyes to narrow and the tip of her left ear to twitch. "Ellaraine. My name is Ellaraine. As for your little... plight, I'll call it, I don't think I'm to be much use. I'm a druid, not a warrior. And certainly not a councilman. I've spent more time in the forest than I have any city on the continent."

The Pale Elf's voice was calm, and held a captivation to it, despite the fact that her words were far from respectful. "I can offer you my advice, human, if that is what you wish... other than that, I think you should see your own kind."

VergilTheStealerofLight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm
"Anyone who wishes to keep the races of men and mer alive would take up the cause...but if you don't want a part then I won't pry...This country is about ninety percent forest...but that number is decreasing here on the border...where the tribunal is burning down the beautiful forest to make room for their camps"
Shun realizes that his method of cold persuasion might be a little uncalled for...but they didn't want him to head the council for no reason at all...He knew a few ways to work people.

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image Ellaraine cocked her head and narrowed her eyes slightly further. Her small hands wrapped a bit tighter around the shaft of the staff, though she still gave no signs of aggression. "I am not a forest nymph, human." She said curtly. "The burning of forests happens. It's just the way it is. Trying to extort hate from me by using the trees is really rather foolish... the Alliance cuts down as many trees as the Tribunal."

Ellaraine cocked her hip to the side, but kept her hands around her weapon. "If you're truly that desperate, human, then I'll follow along. Make sure you don't harass any other passerby with your ill-planned words of fear..." She turned slightly, making herself more at the man's side than at his front. "Now... what is your name, human?"

VergilTheStealerofLight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 am
"Never said you were a nymph miss...and I figured if I put on enough of a desperate act you might give me a little lee way and check into things...and we down burn down stretches of forests to expose hidden elven villages...and we replant for another matter what little we cut down...you know that as well as i do...and as for my name...I'm Shunsui, friends call me Shun...I'm guessing your gonna call me Shunsui..." He laughs a little and smiles...He thinks to himself, 'This girl will surely be a vital part of the council...should she decide to join...she's appears very forest savvy...even among elves...although...even if she isn't any new allies would be welcome at this point'...Shunsui pulls out a small package that is neatly wrapped. "Would you care for a biscuit? I like to have a light meal while I'm traveling...its healthy for you to eat a little to match what energy your burning through...and I made these myself" Shunsui smiles again...just trying to be friendly.  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 am
User Image The pale-haired elf merely rolled her eyes again as the human, Shunsui, he had called himself, tried to explain himself further. Ellaraine didn't much care for excuses. Or humans. Or people. And excuses were never really a favorite of her's. When the drunk human offered her food, the woman shook her head very slightly.

"I've never accepted a morsel of food from anyone, human. It isn't how I was raised." Her tone wasn't cold, just blank and devoid of real feeling. Another of Ellaraine's particularly rude-sounding habits was showing itself; just because she knew someone's name didn't mean she would call them by it. "And all my wandering has kept me rather healthy. I might only be in my sixty-third year of life, but my lifestyle will carry me through to a comfortable five-hundred years more..."

Ellaraine motioned with her hand to the path ahead of them. "If we're going to walk, we should probably start walking... or, in your case, stumbling." She didn't bother waiting for Shunsui's reaction, and simply began to carry forward at a slow, unhurried pace.

VergilTheStealerofLight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 am
"If you insist on being hard to deal with, I'd suggest you leave that way of acting behind you. I'm about the most agreeable person your going to find on this trip miss...I have no problem with how you act...other people might though..." Shunsui begins walking forward down the road...a little more sober than before. 'Not exactly what I expected, but I need every strong person I can find...Now if only I can find someone a bit friendlier to have a conversation with' Shun smiles and hopes the elf girl doesn't notice  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 am
User Image Ellaraine frowned slightly, keeping her eyes forward on the path, and letting her green cowl cover her face from the human. "People having problems with how I act is generally why I stay away from populated areas..." She said in a slight whisper, though it was more of a mutter.

"If people don't want to hear what I have to say, that's their decision. How they respond to my words isn't important unless they try and kill me for them." Ellaraine's tone was experienced, and altogether wise... if a bit dismissive. "Who are we expecting to meet, anyway? Surely you don't expect to be attacked... otherwise you wouldn't walk out here drunk..." The small elf thought for a few moments in silence while waiting for Shunsui's answer. Or would he...?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 am
Pale yellow eyes winced as they met the light of day- luckily it was dimmed by clouds rolling overhead, but he frowned as he ducked under the doorway as he exited. That feeding had taken longer than he'd thought; this particular victim had been having nightmares for some time before he got here. The poor fool was about as paranoid as they come, and that made getting any real strong emotions out of him a chore. As evidenced by it taking him until midday to satisfy his hunger. With a sigh, The Hunter pulled his hood over his face and stalked off into the nearby forest. The cool shadows embraced him as a lover would, and the barest hint of a smile played the edge of his lips as the brush and bramble crunched underfoot. When he heard voices nearby, the crunching was silenced immediately; until he knew just who he was nearing, he wasn't about to do anything brash. Especially considering it was daylight; when the sun set, he may have been less cautious. But in the light, all bets were off; he approached them slowly, close enough to identify. A male and female. Not particularly pleased with each other. Recent acquaintances. Safe enough, he supposed.

Perhaps he'd even make 'friends' with the mortals. They might serve some use to him; with the oncoming hostilities, having daytime protectors didn't seem like such a bad idea. He approached the two with the intent on discerning whether or not they'd serve his purposes; should they prove agreeable and malleable enough, he'd stick around. He didn't approach from behind, as he'd been following, however; he circled around in front of them, and stepped onto the path. He walked the same direction as them, but slower; they'd catch up to him in a few moments, and that's when they'd first encounter each other face-to-face. It'd be interesting.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 pm
"I'm under the assumption that someone was just watching us...but your almost always being watched around this part of the world...and now that there's a war going on...the chances are bound to go up." Shunsui pulls out a small flask and takes a swig of it. "Funny...this stuff will be the death of me eventually" He laughs. "But its saved my life...hic... more times than I can count." Shunsui's eyes are a little more glazed over and the smell of sake begins to fill the air just before he puts the cap back on his flask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image "Likely because you can't count very high with all the poison in your brain..." Ellaraine muttered. A strange sensation crept into the small elf's mind as the form of a new passerby appeared before her. Her milky skinned hand wrapped around the wood of her staff and her eyes narrowed. "Watch yourself, human... this one has a darkness about them..."

Already, Ellaraine was letting the essence of the nearby trees and wildlife fill her with strength. A fight wasn't the first thing on her mind; but preparedness was important. As they drew within speaking distance of the new figure, Ellaraine spoke up. "What gives you the aura of a demon, dark elf?"

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 pm
As The Hunter turned to face the voice, his yellow eyes flashed and faded suddenly; one would be hard-pressed to tell what had happened at all. "A demon, you say?" He whispered, a small grin revealing pointed teeth. "Residual effects, I'm sure. I was recently in contact with one- not of my own doing, I assure you. A colleague of mine, recently met... He brought forth a monster from the Void, and loosed it on a nearby village. Fortunately I was there to put an end to it," he lied smoothly, suppressing his naturally dark flair; while it would still reek of malicious intent and death, he would resemble more of an evil human than a demon.

Blinking back another flash of his eyes, an inauspicious gaze swept across the company. The girl was an elf, although of different descent than his own body; the other figure was a human. Intoxicated, from the smell of it. His nose wrinkled up in disgust at the man, frowning. All mortals were rather pitiful, of course, but drunk ones were by far the worst. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before swallowing his thoughts on the man and nodding. "What brings a pair like you so close to the borders? Wandering so close to Tribunal territory could be... Dangerous." As the final word slipped past his lips, his eyes flashed once more. The girl, she was strange. Able to sense his own aura, even with his precautions. Obviously versed in the arcane to that extent, she would indeed prove useful during the daylight hours. This man, however, the drunk one... They'd have to see about that.

♖War

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff