<3
View Results

AlliBalli52

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm
I'd prefer if there was an english dub, but subtitles are alright too. Here is a list of some of the anime that I've seen here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 am
I really enjoy Samurai Champloo, you can find it dubbed or subbed on the funimation website. Or if you have Netflix, it's available to watch instantly (in English).  

seriouslymulder

Garbage Fox

Rose die Valkyrie

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm
Well I'm currently watching Revolutionary Girl Utena. The dub version I'm watching isn't the greatest at first but it's not terrible. Mostly what I'm enjoying from it is the beautiful animation, surprisingly catchy music, and the pure originality of the plot and how you're never certain what's going to happen.

I see you're watching Mawaru Penguindrum which happens to have been created by Kunihiko Ikuhara who also created Utena, so I suppose if you're enjoying that you might get a kick out of what I believe is the first series he helmed.

I've been debating watching Penguindrum next, how is it so far for you?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 pm
Ghost Hunt is good if you don't mind the supernatural. then there's Deadman Wonderland, Umineko no Naku Koro ni(subs only, it's apparently like Higurashi but i haven't seen that one yet) for horror if you don't mind that. Darker than Black is good too, so is Soul Eater, Yu Yu Hakasho, the Dragon Ball Z series though that's long and can get a little over the top at times, and that's off the top of my head after looking at your list, i hope at least one of them seems interesting to you, i'm still working through a growing list of animes to watch, wish i could offer some more cat_sweatdrop  

StrayKit

Rooney Faire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 pm
If you want to laugh (the jokes are sometimes a little too much tho) I would watch Ghost Hunt

If you want some Shojo, Vampire Knight

If you want horror, High School of the Dead

Idk, these are the few animes that I like blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 pm
Well, I just started watching Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins myself. I have to say they're pretty good. I finished Durarara!, but it's always great to return to since the females of the anime aren't weak and pathetic.  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Akyrin

Apocalyptic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 am
My husband's gotten me into a lot of classics from the 80s. Can't list them all at the moment, but I'll list some of my personal favorites (in no particular order):

Ai Yori Aoshi (the manga is incredible)
Lupin III
Kikaider
Haunted Junction
Please Teacher
Love Hina
Slayers
Golden Boy (this is very very ecchi)
Dominion Tank Police
Negima
Popotan
(one I can't think of the moment and too lazy to find my husband's undubbed vhs)
Trigun
Blackjack
And a whole mess of others that I can't think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 pm
I really love Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, and DBZ. I need new anime to watch though.  

SailorHoneyMoon

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 pm

One anime I will always suggest is Haibane Renmei. It was such a lovely show.
                      Also, anything by Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. Beautiful storylines, beautiful artwork. AND THE FOOD LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD.
                      Avatar: The Last Airbender was really cute as well.
                      And if you're looking for long, I suggest Inuyasha and Inyasha: Final Act. All together it's 193 episodes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:02 pm
Depending on your sense of humor, Hetalia and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt are both really good.  

VenetianTemper

Beloved Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 pm
Princess Tutu, but you need get past 2 or 3 episodes for it to start making sense. It comes at you really fast in the beginning, but its beautifully written near the end.

Dot Hack Sign is one about being stuck in an online world. It's pretty good.

OutLaw Star Is still one of my favorites if you're in the mood for space pirates.

I've only been watching Subbed anime as of late though, the ones I really enjoyed are Nichijou, Another, and Shirokuma Cafe (still Going*)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 am
AlliBalli52
I'd prefer if there was an english dub, but subtitles are alright too. Here is a list of some of the anime that I've seen here

Here is my list

Negima series 1 & 2

Ninja nonesense

Ninja scroll

One piece

Hellsing

Vampire hunter d

Black Blood Brothers

Angel Beats

Dreameater Merry

Morbito

Princess Mononoke

Fullmetal Alchemist [ Both series and movies are good]

Ghost in the shell [ all Movies and series]

Dominion tank police

Slayers

Peach Girl

Kenichi

Ikki Tousen [ The first is ok but Great Gaurdians and Destiny Dragon are the best]

Eureka Seven

Samurai Champloo

Cowboy Bebop

Coyote Ragtime show

Galaxy Express 999 [ Movie and show even the spinoffs are good]

Code Geass

Final Fantasy unlimited [ It is worth a look but rent it from Netflix Don't buy it]

Strike Witches

Soul Eater

YuYu hakusho  

Istoleyourtaco

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 am
User Image

Slayers has a pretty good dub, and the series is good already.

Hetalia is good. I actually prefer the dub mostly because the jokes are made for American audiences. Also, it is a terrible way to learn about history, but you will learn about history.

Princess Princess manga version is good, but I haven't had the chance to watch the anime version yet. The only down side is that it's only in Japanese.

Basically, what other people have said.

I will warn you about .hack//SIGN. It is not for everyone. I personally like it, but a few of my friends hated it because the characters whined. There are two other .hack animes: Legend of the Twilight and Roots. Roots you can probably get away with watching on it's own since it takes place 7 years after SIGN. Legend of the Twilight you might have some problems with. That one takes place 4 years after the original 4 .hack video games (which takes place after SIGN but in the same year), so you might be lost on some characters.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 am
Fate/zero, Steins;Gate, Black★Rock Shooter, Star Driver, Bakemonogatari, Level E, Minami-ke.

I also think Toward the Terra is amazing, but it may not be to your taste.  

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 am
What, how you could you not have Bleach in there.
Its been popular and maybe thats way theres a lot of criticism good and bad but i think you might like
Anyways heres some common if not mention before:
Toradora
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
The Secret World of Atterity (recently watch)
07 Ghost
Rosario Vampire was okay
It what came to mind but there tons more.
Hahaha I did like Samurai Champloo it was awsome and funny  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces