Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☏Telephone:Chatterbox
ICC: In Character Chat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am
You come here...you best be posting as your character! Keep it clean, keep it fun, keep it cheesy! cheese_whine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 am
"Hi, I'm Stella. I'm new, so I need to be tested a little before I'm actually used in a RP. smile Anybody want to talk?" She smiles excitedly, looking around for somebody to talk to.  

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:12 am
Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

"Greetings Stella. Name's Kera! Ahem. I am a bit hyper today. Hey, have you ever tried a cheeto? I love those. This 'Man's World' has got waaay better food than Themyscira."

OOC: Eh heh...had to...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 am
Twilit Eternity

"Cheeto? What's that?" She smells it curiously, and sneezes as orange dust gets all over the place. "Tastes pretty good..." Stella grins. "Nice t'meet ya!" If she had a tail, it would be wagging.
OOC: XD Lol.  

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 am
Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

"I do so love cheetos. So uh...whatcha doin' here?." Kera cocks her head to one side, appearing curious. Hopping form one leg to the next, one can only wonder how many monsters she had downed today.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 am
Twilit Eternity

"Hm..." She scratches her head. "I don't know, really. I need some development, so I'm hanging out here." A questioning light enters her brown eyes. "What are you doing here?" She shuffles her feet against the ground, a little restless.  

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 am
Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

"Devlopment?." she asks, eyes wide. "In what?!?!"" Kera bounces up and down excitedly, her form vibrating with the speed of roughly eighty miles an hour. She proceeds to speak at about the same rate. "Well you see, the lady who made me up let me go off on myself today. And I get bored rather easily. So instead of staying on the island like I was supposed to, I figured running across the ocean would be more entertaining. Uhm...I might have sped up too much 'cause I haven't a clue where this is!"

OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 am
Twilit Eternity

"In my personality." She looks both excited and confused. "You live on an island? Cool! I've never really been outside of the forest before. What's an island like? You ran across an ocean? How'd you do that? Can you teach me?" Kera's hyperness seems to be catching.  

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 am
Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

"An Island, well mine, is like a forest stuck in the middle of the ocean...with lotsa sun and not a single man in sight.." Kera replies, sticking a finger in the air and putting on an informative face."And well, I'm a speedster. I think I was going roughly two hundred mile per hour or so to get over that water. Er...can you run that fast? I could build you some boots that can do it if not..." and again she rambles off at a high speed.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 am
"Oh, building stuff? Can I help?" Billie calls out, her helmet goes down. "I mean, obviously I can, but would you like me to? Damn, I can't seem to word this right..." She snaps her armored hands and chuckles. "Who might you be, o lady of raven hair?" She says to Kera.
Twilit Eternity

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am
Praxius the Mad

Twilit Etermity

A green streak of light appeared in the sky and quickly zoomed down to meet the other girls.

"Oh cool, the Estrogen Brigade!" says Carlie with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 am
Praxius the Mad

Kera smiles widely at the new arrival, eyes twinkling."I go by Kera. But for some reason the people in Man's World have begun to call me Wonder Girl. I think they are confusing me with my Aunt...." She stuck her hand out while speaking."Obviously I like to build things too...uh, who are you?"

OOC:  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am
"Actually, now it would be the Estrogen Corps, right Carls?" Billie smirks, poking Carlie's shoulder with an armored finger. "I'd suggest making jackets, but your ring sorta removes that need..." She turns back to Kera and shakes her hand firmly. "I'm Billie. People call me Chainlink, or at least I try to get them to. Y'know how it is."
Oncaro

Twilit Eternity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 am
Praxius the Mad

Oncaro

"Billie and...Carls? Odd names. This world is so weird.." Kera places her hands on her hip and shrugs. "No wonder Aunt Diana said it was an interesting place to stay."

OOC:  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 am
Twilit Eternity

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm Carlie, Carlie Jordan. I assume by 'Aunt Diana' you mean Wonder Woman? I've met her, she's really nice." Carlie says to Kera with a big smile, and she holds her hand out for the Amazon girl to take.  
☏Telephone:Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff