Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] The P&E Barn/classroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 pm
тнє вαяη

: . : : . : : . : : . :

You will be in here for class or you can come in here whenever you like to spar or work out.

You're allowed in the barn whenever you want as long as you clean up after yourself.
hanks,
rofessor Sage Branton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:53 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki walked into the P&E barn with a sigh. She wondered what was taking those two so long to get there. The girl had been chilling outside of the barn for a little while and got fed up so she went in to stretch out and warm up. "Seriously! They are taking forever!" Tsuki exclaimed and lie on the mat. She heaved another sigh and looked up at the skylights. The girl smiled softly, this was her home, her place to hide and fight. It was her sanctuary and she was glad she could be back in it. "Wonderful."

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The P&E Barn
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki and Rory
hσw í fєєl: Worried

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He leaned against them door to the barn. He wasn't nervous, he was never nervous. Nervous wasn't an emotion he was capable of feeling. But worried? Yeah. He didn't care if she won the spar or not. Actually, he didn't mind if she won. It'd probably be better for her in the end. What concerned him was what would happen after the spar. He hadn't known this girl for long.. Rory's got that shock thing. It's okay. She'll be fine. He strode into the barn, a lopsided grin on his face. "You ready, Tsuki?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki jumped up from her spot on the ground and blushed bright red. "I-i-i-i didn't hear you come in." She stammered out. The girl looked a little startled but she recovered quickly and smiled at him. The smile struck her somehow, she didn't know why but she liked his smile, a lot. "Once Rory's in here we can start, ne?" Tsuki smiled brightly at him and stretched lazily.

Her Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The ginger walked in and grabbed Tsuki's wrist before she could even do anything and put the bracelet on. "Shock bracelet. Don't freak." Rory said seriously and moved over to Kane. He smiled at his friend and motioned for him to hand him his wrist. Rory leaned over to Kane's ear to say something to him. "Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't think you'd live with yourself if you hurt her. She seems too innocent and sweet. I will intervene if I have to though. Make note of that because I won't allow it if you tried to kill her." The redhead whispered seriously. His playful tone had gone for a bit as he looked at his friend, waiting to put the shock bracelet on his wrist. Rory was worried about both of them but he knew that it was his friend's choice in the end.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm
hσw í fєєl: Worried

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He looked over Rory's shoulder at Tsuki, then back to Rory. Nodding at him to put the bracelet on while keeping his voice low. "Yeah, Rory. I know I wouldn't. But you'll be here and.. that bracelet should help too. How high's the voltage? Enough to bring me to the ground if need be?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:21 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory smirked. "You know that it's much higher than a psych ward would use. It's my shock therapy." He slapped the bracelet on his friend and backed away, with a strange glint of amusement in his eyes. This teen was insane, most people knew it and those who didn't would learn very quickly. "Now, let's start, we don't have all day."

His Voice

тsuki

User Image Tsuki watched them and waited for the go ahead. Once she got the go ahead she nodded and sunk into the horse stance to get ready to fight. The girl smiled at Kane and waited for the first attack since she never really cared for being the first to attack. Tsuki smiled at him, hoping that this would be fun for the both of them.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 pm
hσw í fєєl: N/A

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Upon seeing that she was ready to fight, his back straightened a bit. He took his time to peel off his jacket, then threw it off to the side of the barn. He rolled up his sleeves, and when his eyes met Tsuki's again, they were hard and emotionless. He took several deep breaths to get his adrenaline rush in check before speaking in an even tone. "I'm afraid it'll be ladies first this time around."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 pm
тsuki

User Image She sighed and looked at him, the cold sapphire eyes calculating. "So be it." Tsuki replied and decided she should just gauge his reflexes first. The girl was very quick as she dropped to the ground and swung her right leg around near his ankles to try to knock him off balance. She seemed to be enjoying this already as she looked up at him.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory seemed to be taking notes as he watched her start. My my... She is rash. Better hope she'll be okay. He thought to himself and sighed softly. His emerald colored eyes were cold as he watched closely, just in case something bad were to happen.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:49 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Moments before she dropped to the ground his eyes flickered shut. He heard his fathers voice as he exhaled. Let your other senses take a turn, son. See with what you feel, with what you hear. You can see everything and nothing. He felt the air move around him, the flutter of her clothes moving slightly in the disturbance of air that she'd made. His thoughts were racing with the possibilities of what he could do. Movement. Cripple her movement. He felt her leg slam against his ankles, sending him crashing sideways to the ground. His hands pushed against the floor, pushing him upwards as his right hand shot out from under him quickly to grab her left ankle.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki smirked as he went falling to the ground. The smirk faltered when her left ankle was grabbed. She thought for a quick second and tried to twist her ankle out of his grasp. The girl had almost made a squeak of surprise that he had grabbed her ankle but managed to keep silent. Tsuki's mind raced for something to do and a wider smirk played at her lips. Staying as silent as a mouse Tsuki decided to push away from him, hoping that it would stagger his balance and she could get a blow in.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The ginger watched with glee as he wrote down everything he thought was interesting, which was everything that he was seeing. Rory raised an eyebrow at them and wondering what Tsuki was trying to do. The voice in the back of his mind nagged at him. Don't you dare let him go to far! She wouldn't be able to fight him off if you did! He frowned at the voice that was telling him that he should be making sure his best friend wouldn't go to far.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He smirked internally at her attempt to throw him off balance. His right hand twisted in the opposite direction of her leg, only using enough force to leave her left ankle sore and bruising before he let go, letting the momentum that she'd transferred to him flow freely, his left hand pushing off of the ground to get him back to his feet. His right hand flew through the air, his precise hearing letting him see the outline of her body behind his closed lids, to slam into her left hip bone.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 pm
тsuki

User Image The small girl winced as he twisted her ankle. Tsuki put even weight on her feet to keep her stance and went to grab his wrist as it came towards her hip. If her plan worked she would use his momentum to flip him over her onto his back, if not she'd probably be screwed. She winced as she forced herself to not favor the right over her left.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory was silent as he watched. He winced with Tsuki, feeling her pain. The ginger was surprised that Tsuki wasn't showing more signs of pain but knew she was trying to hide the fact that she was in pain. Must be pride... That may get her killed one day... Rory thought and studied every slight shift in her weight.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He felt her hand on his wrist, his brain silently recognizing the move she was about to pull, he turned away from her, his wrist still in her grasp. His turn shifted the momentum in a circle, possibly bringing her, along with his wrist behind him. He realized she'd still have a firm grip on his wrist, thereby potentially allowing her to keep his wrist pinned behind his back, but he wasn't able to recognize the slight pain he'd be going through. Fight or flight, Kane. What are you going to do? Run again? His eyes shot open upon hearing the silent challenge, turning his body back around just as quickly as he had turned the first time although keeping his left arm in the exact same position as it had been when he last turned. The quick turns pulled at his left wrist harshly, which would be extremely sore in the morning.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm
тsuki

User Image Her eyes went wide when he realized what she was trying to do. Before she could let go of his wrist she was already being pulled along with the wrist. With a small smirk she tried to pull his arm into a painful position, which didn't seem like a good idea after she thought of it, so she let go of his wrist, not sure if it was safe to even try to keep a hand on him. The small girl wasn't nearly as strong as he was but she was fast. After she let go of his wrist, her other hand shot out. Tsuki was aiming for the space right under where the rib-cage ends. She was trying to knock the breath out of him so that she could pin him.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The wallflower at the moment stayed quiet, taking notes here and there and watching just in case he needed to intervene.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Realizing that he didn't want to block her, he inhaled before the hit could land, holding his breath. That way, when she hit him, instead of gasping for air he''d be exhaling. He could recover faster and he'd be in a better positing than the one he was in now.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out