Submit

DivineVoodooDoll

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Okay im 13 in two months and i want another percing. I have two in each ear, and i want another. What would you guys recomend for me. I want me ears done one or two more times, and to start gauging.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm
Honestly? I wouldn't recommend anything majorly obvious or things that can leave scarring. If you're having to ask us what you should get, then you really shouldn't be getting anything. If you actually have something that you want, think it will suit you well, like how it looks, and have wanted it for longer than a month, then get it. Don't go by what other people suggest for you.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 pm
i'm not really sure, but be careful with the guaging. some places, employers aren't happy with that kind of thing if they're big or really obvious, so just a heads up  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:19 pm
Why would you want to start gauging ._.
you're going to mess up your ears..

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:39 pm
Hun, you're still way too young to be thinking about piercings. They can scar you permanently and you'll have to live with an ugly scar if you decide you don't want it anymore. Not to mention all the care and proper cleaning you'll have to do to ward off horrid infections with piercings.
You're almost 13, so things you like right now will almost definitely change. You may not even like piercings anymore in the future. So until you're more grown up, don't do things like this to your body.
And ear gauges just look... Really, really ugly and very stupid. People can (and probably will) stick their finger in it and pull your head (painfully) wherever they want. For your own dignity, don't do the gauging. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image

Gauging is reversible if you keep them small.
They will heal with little to no scarring, but remember keep them small.
You're young you don't have to worry about a job just school.
Keep it to the ears or get something that wont be seen like a naval ring.
Remember you can always get spacers or simply let them close up.

Also I have fourteen piercings and gauges along with a tattoo and I still have a job.
Usually they will ask you to put a spacer in and cover your tattoos.
Some places don't even mind if you have body mods.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

DivineVoodooDoll

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm
Well, with the gauging im not going to go to big. Ive been wanting percings since i was 8 but ive been to young. And now that im almost old enough i cant remember what i want. My mom wont get some of what i want. Inless i spend my own money. My first percing was when i was 4months old. So I am use to the needles and all that. I just want to know what you guys think i should get.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 pm
I personally don't like when people say "You're too young for a piercing" I got my first piercing (On my lip) when I was 14. My mom went with me and everything (She LOVES my piercings and even encourages them because she knows I like them. c: I guess I'm just lucky) anyway, I've since switched to snake bites and it's been about 4 years now. I don't think it was just a phase. I've also gotten 3 other piercings in the time frame but have since taken them out, they just weren't my thing. I say go for it! Stick with the smaller sizes if you can, especially if piercing your face, so that if you ever have to take them out they're not noticeable. If you stretch your ears, try to keep 'em small too, but if you want them big make sure you can cover them with your hair if you ever need them  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

Tofu-Bot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 pm
Lady Kira X
Why would you want to start gauging ._.
you're going to mess up your ears..

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR <33333333 just saying..

but on the topic of piercing... I completely agree with

ll-Frantic-ll
Honestly? I wouldn't recommend anything majorly obvious or things that can leave scarring. If you're having to ask us what you should get, then you really shouldn't be getting anything. If you actually have something that you want, think it will suit you well, like how it looks, and have wanted it for longer than a month, then get it. Don't go by what other people suggest for you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm
Ugh. still no help. I want,
Industrial bar
NOT ALOUD{Nose
Anti-Eyebrow
eyebrow
}
My mom might let me do the nose. But right now i have my lobes. =_= I got the first one at four months old because people thought I was a boy.  

DivineVoodooDoll

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 am
industriasl are always cool
Ive always had a thing for unique peircings
c d e and f are some of my favorites
hope this helps you get some new ideas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 am
If you do start gauging, message me before you do, because I want to tell you everything I wish I'd have known before I started. That's not to say that my ears are badly damaged, but I won't say I didn't make a lot of stupid mistakes.  

They Call Me Homewrecker

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 am
hi girl! I just wanted to say that i am 17 and i dont have any piercings yet. I am not going to say your to young, but just dont do something now that you will regret when you are older.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm
They Call Me Homewrecker
If you do start gauging, message me before you do, because I want to tell you everything I wish I'd have known before I started. That's not to say that my ears are badly damaged, but I won't say I didn't make a lot of stupid mistakes.

My sister alretty has her ears gauged. So I have all the stuff I need.  

DivineVoodooDoll

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 pm
The majority of piercings when you take the jewelry out you are left with a small scar, it's much like a small acne scar. Not super attractive, but one or two on your face and no one is going to notice or point it out.

As long as you go to a good piercer and take care of the piercing, the amount of scarring will be minimal, so by the time you remove the jewelry, if you decide to remove it, the scarring will be hardly there! If you do the piercing at home, get a friend to do it, wear shitty jewelry, or change the jewelry often, the fistula can become pissed off and it can develop a decent amount of scar tissue.

If you do decide to stretch your piercings, do it slowly, it is not a race, you only have one body, unless you are alright with spending hundreds of dollars on cosmetic surgery do not rush stretching your earlobes. You should be waiting at least one month between each stretch, and if you feel any pain at all you need to stop and wait another week or two. A little tightness is normal, but any pain means that your body is not ready and you are forcing it to do something that it does not want to do.
Do not use household objects, electrical tape, duct tape, or stretching tools that belong to ANYONE else. Doesn't matter if they are family or not, that's like sharing underwear, that's just nasty. =/

Also, tapers are not jewelry, they are meant to be in the human body for a short period of time, short as in under 1 hour. It puts uneven weight on your earlobes and just looks idiotic. XD
Do not use acrylic at all, it breaks down in the human body with extended wear, which leaches toxins into the body. It is not suitable for initial wear, you can wear it once the fistula is healed, but you should only wear it once in a while and for no longer than a day when you do wear it.

Surgical steel tapers are your friend, surgical steel/titanium/glass plugs are also your friend, extra o-rings are also your friend. Oh and oil, jojoba is perfect since it is identical to the oil that your body produces, but emu oil, vitamin e oil and extra virgin olive oil can all be used for oil massages to help maintain healthy happy earlobes!

Stretch too quickly and you will most likely end up with ugly earlobes like these. D:
Awful mods is also great for showing what can happen if you don't do body modifications the proper way. ;D

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games