Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply Ninja Toybox
Introductions: New Peeps and the Rest Come Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello
  Goodbye
View Results

Rini Loan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:49 pm
Welcome to Ninja Toybox! We are thrilled to have you apart of our guild! This little area is for newly accepted guild members to introduce themselves, or just to say "Hi! I'm apart of the guild now!".

My name is Rini Loan and you can just call me Rini if you like~ I'm Vice Captain of the guild (as it says in the guild), and I'm super excited to see this guild grow! Some little quick things about little ol me:

♥ I looooove Anime/Manga
♥ A ninja lives in my closet
♥ I have terrible luck with time
♥ I love you! <3

Want to know more about me? Just look at my profile or ask me! I don't bite...Much~ If you have any questions feel free to ask the Captain of the guild, Twilight, me, or the crew. Hope you have a super spectacular time in the guild, and once again welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm
Hello Ninja Toybox! I am (slightly) thrilled to be a part of this guild! I suppose I'll use this little area to introduce myself, and to say "Hi! I'm a part of the guild now!".

My name is Kelly Stiles and you can call me Kelly if you'd really like to, but I simply go by Kay online. I'm a new member of the guild (as is made apparent by my intro here), and I'm mildly excited to see this guild grow! Some little quick things about little ole me:

• I am a guy, despite the name
• I looooove Anime
• I am a ninja
• I do not live in Rini's closet
• I have terrible luck all the time
• I feel no romantic attachment for any of you :l
• I stole this entire post from Rini

Want to know more about me? Just look at my profile or ask me! I don't bite... At all. Really. It's unsanitary. This makes at least the third Guild I'm in with our Captain, although I don't actually know her... Thanks for the warm welcome Rini! I look forward to my time here!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if there's anything I can do to help around here, just let me know! Kay likes to help. cat_3nodding  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm
Hey everyone. Most of you probably know me from previous guilds, such as The Elder Scrolls one that Praxius built or my own, Paradise of Immortals. My name is Jan and my screenname is Captain Jan the Immortal. I love manga and anime and am currently writing my own novel (hoping to make a little money). Like our Vice-Captain, I don't bite, but I will if you bait me like a cat or dog. I do enjoy playing to my strengths with my RPs and with writing in general. Kay thinks I'm a homicidal, insane maniac, but I reassure all of you that I am not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 pm
Hullo totally random people of Ea-r-th! I'm Taru! That totally random stalker that you can't seem to get rid of! twisted Random things about me? I'LL NEVER TELL! WHO ARE YOU WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME? ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THAT CHEESCAKE?

• I am a lady, but also a cross dresser twisted
• I looooove cheescake.. And pie. But mostly cheesecake.. And cheese.. I REALLY love cheese..
• I am a ninja. (No really, ask my friends, I'm always sneaking up on them. And I'm not even trying to! .. Most of the time..)
• I am a the ninja that lives in Rini's closit twisted
• I have 2 superpowers: Luck and Ninja skillz.
- Being Irish I have CRAZY good luck. I swear I'm a leprechan, becaus I look sexy in green and I'm short, but also because I'm actually named after a type of jewel that is said to bring luck. (No really!) Growing up, when my Dad was 'gambling' with my borthers, (I have 13 of them!!!!) I would hide uder the table and kiss the spinner for my Daddy so he'd get a good hand. AND IT WORKED!!! I tend to bring good luck to people around me. Bad things almost NEVER happen to me or around me, and when they do, it's never worst-case senario. Ever.
- I'm so invisable that I can sneak up on people without even trying. I'm know the scare the *&#$@ out of people just because they didn't know that I've been standing behind them for the past 16 minutes...
• I do bite twisted
• I am close, personal friends with our captain, and we consider each other 'sisters'
• I like super-hardcore yaoi, but only if it's anime, or anime fanfiction and I know the characters.
• I used to think I was a were-tiger
• I am almost 100% percent positve that I'm an Atlantean-reject.
• I'm a Vocaliod fan, and my fav singers are Rin and Len. Everybody else is boring.
• I'm Gemini, but I think my twin died as a fetus.. (No really, I feel I have a secret twin..)
• I love DC comics and Dedpool. I am a Young Justice fan, and I support Red ArrowxAqualad and RobinxKid Flash XD
• When DC comics made Lorena Marquez/Aquagirl, they cloned her after me.
• I have 21 siblings, 13 of which are boys. Not Kidding.

If you wish to know more about me, ask Twi, or befriend me. But you have to actually befriend me in the guilds before I'll accept a request. I don't accept those willy-nilly anymore.. People alway end up ignoring me when that happens, and that makes me sad.. I don't like being sad.. It's sad...  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 pm
As a proud member of this fine crew, I feel as though some of the new folk should get a chance to meet me. I am Praxius the Mad, Third Praxius of the Praxium Praxticallis. Those I have proceeded and who will proceed me are, as of yet, unknown.

¤While I'm no superfan, I do enjoy a few series of anime, most notably Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Darker Than Black, and, I'll say it, Fruits Basket. It's a cute show. Shut up. You don't get to judge me.

¤I've been regarded as"a better samurai than a ninja" by those close to me.

¤Those who know me, know that, if I have a female character, expect her to be lesbian. If Taru gets to talk about guy-on-guy, then dammit I'm talking about the other side. My side. The lesbian side.

¤I do so enjoy being the antagonist... should you ever need the part of a villain to be filled, I've been told I'm rather skilled at the part.

¤I'm very very very judgmental. I don't try to be, but I am. If your RPing seems to slack or not follow at least the basic rules of semi-literate posting, expect a clobbering from your's truly.

¤Storytelling is by far my favorite part of RPing, right beside character development. Should you create a flat character, again, clobbering will ensue.

¤I wish to help however I can, truly. If your RP is in need of a specific character build for the story to become more diverse and interesting, by all means, let me have a shot.

I really do enjoy making friends on Gaia, so if we RP together and the experience is pleasing to me... well then I can't think of any reason why we shouldn't be friends. A word of warning though, I tend to... ehem... reminisce... about certain events in RP's. If your characters and mine go through something I consider to be awesome... just expect to hear about it again. A good day to all of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

The name's Twi, or Sparky, depending on who ya'll know. I'm Captain of this here Guild and currently have a thing for Western Flicks (pardon my attempt at The Duke) My splendid Crew have created a lovely little pattern here, and I think I shall follow en-suite.

My Focuses:
Anime: Well, I am a bit all over. As far as Anime goes I enjoy Role Playing with Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Avatar the Last Airbender, I'd go for a Sailor Moon once in awhile (as Prax said, don't judge cat_evil ), and some of the older Pokemon though there I am a bit rusty. Gundam and Yu Ghi Oh (mainly the first two series) are also a haunt of mine. cat_razz

Other Shows: Let's see...loooong list. Lost Girl, Vampire Diaries, Speed Racer Next Gen (again...the judging must cease cat_talk2hand ) Supernatural, NCIS, and way to many more to add... cat_sweatdrop

Books: Harry Potter, The Immortal Secrets of Nicholas Flamel, House of Night, Fire/Graceling, Cry of the Icemark Saga, Maximum Ride, Mists of Avalon...Good lord the list goes on. I shall desist to save space cat_stare

Comics: Mainly Marvel and DC mainstream stuff. But really, I do so love the X-Men, Avengers, and Justice League...oh, and Blackest Night! cat_4laugh

About Me:
∞ I am considered quite mad or intelligent. You'll have to decide. cat_rofl cat_idea cat_question

∞ I am a sarcastic person. If you can connect to that, then we should get along just swell. cat_wink

∞ Finally, I am random and enjoy being so. Should you ever hear Popcorn Demons pop up...well ask me about it later. cat_xd

∞ Kuri is indeed my bestie and sister at heart. If you want to get to know yours truly, well, PM me, Friend Me, or ya know...Rp with me.

That's my intro. Nice to meetcha everyone. And as the Duke would never deem worthy to say in a serious situation: Howdy Ya'll! And, I guess today imma a Cowgirl Ninja cat_ninja

cheese_whine

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:43 pm
Twi is apparently the only person who can get away with calling me 'Kuri', considering I yell at everyybody else for that.. And she mispelled 'cowgirl'..... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 pm
The REAL Kurisu-Taru

Ohhh hush up Kuri cat_scream lol jk cat_whee But is typos...FEAR DE TYPOS eek
Anywho...something I forgot, when hyper, I resort to Cat Emoticans.

Now then...back to the intros!

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 pm
Twilit Eternity
The REAL Kurisu-Taru

Ohhh hush up Kuri cat_scream lol jk cat_whee But is typos...FEAR DE TYPOS eek
Anywho...something I forgot, when hyper, I resort to Cat Emoticans.

Now then...back to the intros!

Meow. cat_3nodding

I feel the need to point out true intelligence NEVER comes without some touch of madness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm
Kay9214

I quite like you. cat_3nodding

P.S. Could you be a doll and pm me a link to that Rp you told me about? With a summary would be great cat_whee  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 pm
Twilit Eternity
Kay9214

I quite like you. cat_3nodding

P.S. Could you be a doll and pm me a link to that Rp you told me about? With a summary would be great cat_whee

cat_blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 am
Hello all! I'm xIx-Paradox-xIx, but Paradox is fine. Or anything you can come up with really.

Things to know about me:

-I'm easy to get along with. It's almost impossible to get me angry, so unless you're really trying, Paradox won't go crazy at all. Also, feel free to ask me anything. That's the only way you'll get to know me: by asking! So don't be shy, kiddies!

-I'm always up to roleplay! I may not be advanced literate, and yes, I do make typos. If that hasn't scared you away from inviting me, then feel free to do so!

-Animes that i like inclued, but not limited to: Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Durarara!!, Furuba (Fruits Basket for those who don't know it by that moniker), Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, and many others.

-Video Games: Persona series (Mostly P3/P4), Final Fantasy, Pokemon (again), Dungeon Siege, The Witcher, League of Legends, and others.

Well, that's all she wrote! If you want, PM/quote/IM me if you have any questions, and I'll try my best to answer them!  

arompofotters

Distinct Seeker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:50 am
Hello, the name's Firion, to those who dont know im an artist and create my own rp characters, whenever possible anyways. In the digital wolrd (what we are doing now) I usually use my draco persona, the only time you might ever catch me out of character is during pms, chats, or whenever I cant get into character (like now for instance).
Things aboout me:

- just like paradox, its nearly impossible to get me mad, however when im in character it is possible but unlikely (however if you happen to see fire appear nearby, thats your cue to run)

- Im always looking for rps to join

- I like just about anime, so far I havent seen an anime that I had disliked.

- In real life I'm a freak for medieval history and weapons

- Also a freak for mythology, which is what my art is mainly based off.

. . . Nothing else for me to put, that i can think of anyways, if you want to know more about me send a pm or quote.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 am
FirionTheDragon

Welcome to the Guild ^^ I love mythology too...maybe we could collaborate on an Role Play in the Fantasy forum? Anywho, it's nice to see you here Firion! cat_4laugh  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 am
xIx-Paradox-xIx

¡Saludos Paradox! I'd like to say bienvenidos to you! It's awesome to see another member of the Typos Anonymous Club here cat_xp I hope to see you running around the forums with me and the other epic members here... *whispers* AVATAR FTW!!!!
cat_3nodding cat_rofl cat_blaugh  
Ninja Toybox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces