Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Seeking the Lost (Sammy VS Marcus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm
The black cloak swirled over her shoulders easily, she had no jacket on, just a single black top with her usual boots and cargo shorts. She was traveling lightly and quickly. She wasted no time stalking the halls cloak fluttering around her, though the hood was down to reveal her purple burning eyes. Some might have mistaken her as a hunter at first glance, others might not have noticed. It didn't matter.

She finally found it just as she was turning to make her way back to the front of the building. Tucked away almost in the very back of the school between two seemingly pointless classrooms. The tunnel welcomed her with a cool breeze as she stalked through.

I'm coming Ammy, Israfel, I'll find a hunter, I'll find out what they've done and I'll get you all back. I won't let them take you.

When she emerged another cold breeze caught her cloak sending it fluttering as she approached the front doors. Without missing a beat she tugged up her hood dimming her eyes to reduce the strange glow from them before slipping inside.

It seemed as though she had never walked into a room. From outside she had moved to a stone temple. It seemed high up in the sky, atop some sort of mountain, a crumbling temple. All around where ruined statues, and pillars. Above her the sky cracked with thunder and lightning. The air felt... different, it tingled and burned like the shock of a trap net. Like something would eat away at her no matter what she tried. Behind her the doors out of the house turned to stone carved into a rock wall behind her.

And now we wait.

Hood up, hands covered she stood in silence waiting for the first signs of life beyond her own, if no one came, she would move on till she found one, after all she had all the time in the world for revenge.

HP: 50/50  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 pm
The moon hunter was more or less done dealing with the whole trapped creature deal. He had his observations, he submit his report. He was done. The less contact he had with them the better in his mind. Scarf wrapped around his face he tapped the wall with his scimitar. "You know Dis, it would be nice once in a while for you not to be a b***h." The weapon gave a small charge to his hand, making Marcus wince. "Fine, fine. Just don't d**k out on me. I die you die after all." Marcus got the slightly feeling that the weapon felt differently but he wasn't about to push any further.

The click of heeled boots echoed and Marcus was oblivious to anyone else. "You know you could just like, tell me how to fix it before utterly flipping the ******** out at me."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 pm
She had started to wander her own boots crushing dirt and stone with each step, the looted cloak billowing slightly but still kept tight around her as she wandered the ruins. She could hear a voice faintly, male, and it seemed alone.

Turning to the right she moved along a wall before turning to spot another figure coming around another pile of rubble on the other side.

"You there. Are you alone?"

She was careful to keep her eyes dim, the world was for all intense and purposes nearly black to her, the faint patch of white moving in the distance being Marcus, her hands tucked inside the cloak to hide the bone and discolored flesh.

Hopefully he wouldn't notice anything odd about her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 pm
A voice in the distance and Marcus stopped. "Technically no. Physically yes." A good enough answer as any.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:44 pm
"Yes, your weapon, technically never alone then." She started to move towards him, boots crunching along the ground as lightning split overhead.

"So everything is going as planned?" Time to see how well she could lie this...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 pm
His arms crossed. "Technically. They can choose be silent assholes when they want." Dis gave another crackle at him, Marcus's hand twitching. "As for plans afraid I don't know what the hell you're talk about. Better to ask a death hunter than me."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:53 pm
"That's true, they do have a tendency not to talk." Especially when they've been kidnapped by twisted humans who think they're in the right.

"I meant the process of capturing them down at the Underground Lake." She paused for a moment, "But it seems you don't know much of anything if you're directing me else where."

She paused again for a moment, "So lets make it more simple. Where are they and whats the quickest way to them?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm
"Oh." So she was talking about the mission. He didn't recall a lake but whatever. Leaning on a wall he kept watching her. "I know some things but just saying, as a moon intel isn't my specialty. If you're referring to the specimens, back home. And quickest way?' He tapped the pendant around his neck. "Coming with me, though fair bet you're not up for that sort of thing."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 pm
"You assume I don't want to go back, I left mine at home. I've been trying to get out of the house for a while." She took a few steps closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:18 pm
Marcus shrugged. "I take you, you get to play experiment for the lifes. But hey, if that's your deal I can call it in."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 pm
She pulled the hood down, no point hiding it now, her eyes flared to life in full. "Actually I'd prefer you just gave me my friends back to be honest." Her FEAR flickered under the cloak, "It's that, or I do my best to send you back broken or in a body bag."

"Why did you take them? Are you planning to weaponize them?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm
He held up his hands. "Look. Like I said, not my division. Not in my power. At most I can tell you is nobody is a weapon and I doubt they'll be made into weapons. Not exactly prime candidates."

He motioned to the house. "Look, there really isn't anything I can do for you. They're fine, alive as...your kind...can be. I'd prefer to not fight if it's all the same. Or die. That's kind of bad you know."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm
"And if they aren't weapons when do we get them back? I have friends you took, people who care about them are worried sick, and some of us are down right furious at how you all invade our land, attack us, and steal our own away."

She smirked at the last part, "Well you're not as stupid as the flower boy is." The smirk was short lived. "If you really don't want to fight then talk; everything. I want to know every damn thing you can tell me. And you have my word on my ghoulfriend's life that I won't try and kill you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 pm
The hunter sighed. "Let me put things into perspective here." He leaned on the scimitar. "They're captives that honestly we're not that interested in. I don't know the plans but pretty sure you'll get your friends back." He tacked a last nugget on. "In one piece."

He motioned down the hall. "As for invading, we follow orders. Hell we could make the same case you guys invaded our land, attack us, and steal us away. But then we're going in a pointless a** circle. We're for the most part soldiers. Did it ever occur to you that we have bigger fish to fry than kids? Like I dunno, stopping the whole apocalypse?" Eye rolled. "You're asking some s**t I just don't know. Would you prefer a lie? The point I guess I'm trying to make is that asking us is pretty useless. We know enough but little past that and for the most part we just want to do our jobs. We'll know an immediate plan but nothing larger. You want to know something you'd have better luck catching the b***h of death."

He shrugged. "I'm a moon for ******** sake. Not intel. Not the weaponization program. I deal with ******** protecting lives. I leave the technical s**t to people who understand it."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 am
"Not interested in, right, so you just took them for fun then of course." She narrowed her eyes, she didn't trust the tact on bit at all. "The last time people vanished in that cave they never came back. They where killed, captured, used. I don't believe you're words for a minute hunter."

"Oh right, we invade your lands where do you all even live tell me that because I've been to the human world twice, once as some half faded image with no clue what was going on and to this damn house for a school trip, tell me, how many times have you all shown up at our school? Twice in that damn cave, once in the woods while we where mourning the death of a teacher. You wore her ******** colors as an insult Just so you could get to the Heirs of the four clans. We haven't done s**t to you hunters but attempt to defend ourselves when you come rolling into our land, our school, our Jack-Damn-Home."

She spat at the ground, her eyes flaring with FEAR. "I'd prefer you drop dead where you stand." She made a promise though and turned to walk away stopping to look back as she tugged the black cloak around her.

"Well I hope you enjoy that job Moon Boy. Because so help me, if one of them doesn't come back, if one of them is harmed, I'm coming. I'm coming for you. That red headed s**t of a human and everything he loves. I will kill every last one of you and I don't give a damn what the Horsemen want. Because I'll want one thing. One simple, bloody, ugly. Thing."

She continued walking, "Revenge."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces