Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I just need to get this off my chets.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:05 am
I just got back from a day Rotterdam, where I stayed the night in a lovely hotel with my Boyfriend. It was meant to be for his birthday, even though his birthday is next week. But we both have to work next week, hence the reason we did it a week earlier.

The hotel gave us tickets to travel through Rotterdam the entire day with public transportation. I don't do well with public transportations in places where I've never been before, and where I don't know the system. Maybe I was also a little bit pissed because I was out of my 'comfort zone'.

Boyfriend wanted to use the public transportation, instead of the car. classified_fu
I decided to go with him, whatever he wanted, it was his party.

But I got pretty damn moody and angry a few times. Because we couldn't find several things. And when I get moody, I swear, a lot. Not to mention I was pretty tired, no idea why.

The weather was really bad too, so instead of going shopping in Rotterdam central, we decided to go to a huge shopping mall. The first one was hard to find, but we eventually got there. The second one was easier to find, but in those shopping malls we were walking circles all over again, no boards, nothing to tell us where to go, where the exit was -- there were several exits, and we needed the one back to the station. God, I got so mad for a moment.

When we got back to the hotel, we decided to have dinner in a japanese restaurant. We couldn't find it, so we were looking on our cellphones, but the network was horrible, so we barely had any internet -- another pissed off Dianda. We eventually found it, and had a great time, and the food was delicious.

And now we're back home.
But I feel really guilty that I behaved like that.
I asked him several times if he enjoyed his time, and he said yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 am
I actually texted a summary of this to my brother.

Nick tells me that when a man says things are fine, he means it. It's not like when we say "Everything's fine!" and it really isn't.

Stop tormenting yourself emotion_hug we women seem to have that bad habit of needing everything to be "perfect" when we plan something.

Just let it go; he had fun and that's what matters, right?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 am
Gigi Deveraux
I actually texted a summary of this to my brother.

Nick tells me that when a man says things are fine, he means it. It's not like when we say "Everything's fine!" and it really isn't.

Stop tormenting yourself emotion_hug we women seem to have that bad habit of needing everything to be "perfect" when we plan something.

Just let it go; he had fun and that's what matters, right?

Of course! I wanted everything to be perfect, and I was willing to pay for the parking if we went by the car. But my boyfriend seemed to be dying to go with the public transportations. Probably because we had to use the "water-taxi" a few times. lol

As long as he was having fun.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff