My friend who is inaccessable

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spanish Rice Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm
God.
I is so friggin pissed right now, so this may turn into a ranty-rant.
Um okay, so my best friend, his beloved younger sister was killed. So yeah, he's been all emotional churned up. But serious. What pisses me off is that me is the last person he told. I has been good friends with him since like seventh grade. I and all my friends are all seniors in H.S now, so it pisses my off that he still doesn't trust me.
What is worse is that he's been spending his whole past few weeks cooped in his room. He like wont leave and he only lets his closest best friend come visit him. Believe me when I says, this pisses me off greatly. I hates being ignored by my friends.
But then the other day I hears that he plans to return to his family in Africa. I knows that's where he is from originally, but I so pissed that he wont talk to me! I gets death hurts, I lost myself big sister not long ago.
But in truth, I really likes him. I wants him to like me back. But he is so cold and distant since she died. Its his only sister so I get how he can be so broken. It makes us both hurting.
I feels I make break soon if I cant talk to him. He probably doesnt even think about me. I think it may be a lost cause. But I can't stop thinking some how... Maybe the right words to see him...?
Now, I wants to ask you ladies in this guild what I should do. Please just ask question, I need big help time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 am
User Image User Image

I know it's not nice to be left out by your friends, it really can be pissing. But maybe at this time for him, you're just not the person he wants to see? As you said, he only lets his closest best friend to see him. If you really want him to open up to you, you can start by asking him how he is or just inquire about his general health if it comes to that. Console him, not berate him for not telling you everything.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

lucystar

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:55 am
I think he isn't feeling up to much at the moment so he doesn't notice who he is letting in and who he might somewhat forgeting about. I don't think he is doing it to hurt you is just mainly that he might not even notice what he is doing to you.

My advice is that you just wait and slowly try reaching him until he is willing to reach back. Don't get upset at him not making you a part of what's going on with him instead just support him even if he is placing some distance

I hope you feel better soon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:37 pm
Give him some space. Give him some time.
He probably told you the last because it might have been the most painful to tell you.
I could be wrong, however. He could have been reluctant; but I do believe that there was a reason to that. I do believe there is a reason to him not trusting you. Maybe he does...?

Coping with death is a really hard thing to do. I don't need to tell you that, since you have experienced it yourself. I think you should take it slowly with him and again, give him some space. Wait a while before telling him how you feel.

But if he is leaving for Africa very soon, I think you need to find the courage to go tell him now.

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 pm
                User Image
                TheAristocratSays:
                Erm... He probably didn't mean to "leave you 'til last" he probably doesn't feel like going around and telling everyone that his sister has just been KILLED.

He's cold and distant? Well, he's emotionally broken right now.
                He only lets his best friend see him? If it were me, i wouldn't want to see anyone. Grief effects everyone differently.

Here's my advice:

He's grieving over his poor sister who's just been killed for goodness sake~!

He's not going to be thinking about you or anyone but his sister.

When he wants to talk, he will.

If he wants to move back to Africa then try your best to talk to him before he does.

In the meantime, stop feeling "peeved" because, in truth, your post sounds selfish and I may be the only one to think that but there it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

I know it's not nice to be left out by your friends, it really can be pissing. But maybe at this time for him, you're just not the person he wants to see? As you said, he only lets his closest best friend to see him. If you really want him to open up to you, you can start by asking him how he is or just inquire about his general health if it comes to that. Console him, not berate him for not telling you everything.

User ImageUser Image

Gawd I keep doing that but the message never seems to get through.

Spanish Rice Cat

Spanish Rice Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:08 pm
lucystar
I think he isn't feeling up to much at the moment so he doesn't notice who he is letting in and who he might somewhat forgeting about. I don't think he is doing it to hurt you is just mainly that he might not even notice what he is doing to you.

My advice is that you just wait and slowly try reaching him until he is willing to reach back. Don't get upset at him not making you a part of what's going on with him instead just support him even if he is placing some distance

I hope you feel better soon

Yeah I guess you are right...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:09 pm
Radiant Mercy
Give him some space. Give him some time.
He probably told you the last because it might have been the most painful to tell you.
I could be wrong, however. He could have been reluctant; but I do believe that there was a reason to that. I do believe there is a reason to him not trusting you. Maybe he does...?

Coping with death is a really hard thing to do. I don't need to tell you that, since you have experienced it yourself. I think you should take it slowly with him and again, give him some space. Wait a while before telling him how you feel.

But if he is leaving for Africa very soon, I think you need to find the courage to go tell him now.

Well the thing is is that he has told me he trusts me in the past so I dont get why he wouldnt now...

Spanish Rice Cat

Spanish Rice Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:10 pm
Aristocrat In Pink
                User Image
                TheAristocratSays:
                Erm... He probably didn't mean to "leave you 'til last" he probably doesn't feel like going around and telling everyone that his sister has just been KILLED.

He's cold and distant? Well, he's emotionally broken right now.
                He only lets his best friend see him? If it were me, i wouldn't want to see anyone. Grief effects everyone differently.

Here's my advice:

He's grieving over his poor sister who's just been killed for goodness sake~!

He's not going to be thinking about you or anyone but his sister.

When he wants to talk, he will.

If he wants to move back to Africa then try your best to talk to him before he does.

In the meantime, stop feeling "peeved" because, in truth, your post sounds selfish and I may be the only one to think that but there it is.

I guess so... I just feel very left out right now I dont even make much sense even to meself. Thank you for reading

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm
Quote:
Well the thing is is that he has told me he trusts me in the past so I dont get why he wouldnt now...

True, I see what you saying and I suppose I myself would ask why. But I honestly don't think that he doesn't trust u maybe he hasn't told u about what's been happening cause he himself does't know how to reach for you, he might be lost, confused, hurt, in pain, ect. Or maybe he doesn't tell u of his upcoming actions because he doesn't want to hurt u.

Maybe u should talk to him about u wanting to be there for him during these moments and just show him u support him, care about him. I'm sorry I don't know what else to advice u I guess if it was me I would just be there regarless even if he didn't told me stuff or if he made me feel he didn't wanted me around. Sometimes the person we don't reach for is the one we trully need to reach us sweatdrop

U seem like a great friend and i can tell u care about him and about whats going on with him so just continue to care and maybe when he feels a bit better about his pain he will also include u on how he is feeling n on the things he is thinking on doing
Sorry for not being the best help  

lucystar

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items