Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

Okay so I am reaching a breaking point right now. I hung out with my niece today and again she was telling me things my sister was saying to her about me and one thing in particular was that she told our niece the reason I don't get hours is because of my odor and that just hurt like no other.

I mean when my parents have talked to me about finding a new job and the job I had they always said it could be my attitude and when I talked to my managers they said it was because I simply was not trained to do other things

I have already been questioning how to go about confronting her just because of the fact that we only talked like twice in the past two months and she comes home and doesn't talk to me and calls me hateful to our dog not my face.

I don't feel comfortable approaching her and so I thought of talking to our mom so she could be like a mediator but when I think about it sounds so damn stupid because we are both in our twenties and should be able to handle problems like adults but she wants to be a little b***h and talk s**t about me and just. I've just had it and I need to know how to go about this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 pm
Sweetheart, if you had a body odor problem your mother would tell you. Mothers don't pretend there isn;t a problem if they think it's harming you in any way.

It's your sister who's doing this, spreading BS and making sure your gossipy niece runs to you with the stories to make sure you feel hurt.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

Thanks and I know that, but still I don't know how to bring it out in the open so she knows that her telling our niece isn't all hush, hush and I feel like I do want my parents to know about this because I am sick of the tension in the house.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm
I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if ti makes you feel better just leave a note, email, or text to your sister talking to her about it.  

Em is asylum

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

Chances are great I would text her when she goes away to college again. >_<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 pm
I say just walk straight up to her tell her what you think, if she refuses to talk about it and still acts childish, you can either bring your mom into it to help or ignore her and live your life without her. Be civil with when you need to be, but it ain't worth stressing yourself over.

Good luck with finding a new job and remember, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are for trifling hoes who can't throw a punch can't hurt me." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
I say just walk straight up to her tell her what you think, if she refuses to talk about it and still acts childish, you can either bring your mom into it to help or ignore her and live your life without her. Be civil with when you need to be, but it ain't worth stressing yourself over.

Good luck with finding a new job and remember, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are for trifling hoes who can't throw a punch can't hurt me." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Hmmm well considering I am still working on getting into college and finding a job, I guess I can let this slide.....again, but just in the meantime! And when she finally decides to start talking to me again I'll bring it up. I mean this compared to what I need to do this is petty and doesn't require my stress right now.

Thanks!

And I love that last line! So true! 4laugh

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces