Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Headmistress' Office [head's office]
My Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:48 pm
This is my wonderful office! You see, there's a lot of things in here, like books, pictures, and weapons.

You'll only be in here if you're in trouble, you're a transfer or I need you for something. I hope that your visits are pleasant because I do not think that we should have unpleasant meetings in here.

~Headmistress  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The headmistress opened the door, still wearing a lady's suit. She smiled kindly at the transfer and welcomed her in. "Welcome young lady. Come sit on the couch. There's something I need to tell you about this school first. It would be much better if you were sitting when I told you." Headmistress Sileas said, keeping the warm, motherly smile on her face. "First of all, I am Headmistress Mckenzie Sileas. It is nice to meet you Miss Nami."  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image sкүʟєя

Skyler knocked on the door to the office and stepped in.
She waved at the other girl and the Headmistress.
"Hello Headmistress."
She sat down beside the girl and listened.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She smiled at Skylar and spoke. "Welcome Miss Evergreen. Miss Nami and Miss Evergreen, this school is for extraordinary young women. Though, this school does offer courses that others do not offer it is a school. The purpose of Gallagher Academy is to train young women to become clandestine operatives, or as the students here like to say, spies. This school was made after President Lincoln was assassinated by Booth. Gillian Gallagher was the founder of the school and made it for young women because society looked down on them. They still do. The school is to give young women a chance to show society that it is wrong. We offer courses that teach you how to either be the one behind the computer or be the field operative. So in short, you both are now spies in training. Good luck. You will learn in your classes and depending on how you do in your first week I'll move you up. Miss Nami, you are a Junior so I will be putting you in the beginning class that only sophomores and up are in." She explained and waited for them to take in the information she had just given them. The headmistress smiled at them kindly, as if saying "ask any questions."  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image sкүʟєя

Skyler nodded as the headmistress spoke.
"Weird..but cool..."
"Okay then. Seeya later" she acted as if all this was totally normal and walked out the door to her dorm.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She raised an eyebrow at how calm both of these girls seemed and wrote something down. "I will have people show you around in the morning. Good night." Headmistress Sileas said. Her tone was one of "I need to do some other important stuff and I can't really have you in here for it." Mckenzie gave them a smile and bid them a good night, wanting them out so she could make an important phone call.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After both of them had left she grabbed a phone and dialed. The phone was put on speaker so that she could relax in her big comfy chair. It rang for about a minute and an elderly male spoke up.

"Mckenzie, Blackthorne boys are there, right?"

"Yes. Now tell me this, what actually happened to their building."

The man grunted in annoyance but answered in a gravelly tone. "Someone got into the tombs under the school. To protect it's secrets the tombs blew up. The person was not careful and tripped the alarm. Now tell me, why did you agree to house these boys? You know what Blackthorne does. They train spies and assassins, so why house them here?"

"You know very well that I will not let a child's education be stifled because they do not have a building. I want to keep watch on them though. That is it. Good night." The Headmistress said and hung up. She muttered about the man being a pain in the a** or something. Mckenzie ran a hand through her hair and sighed. I can't let a bunch of assassins in training roam without a school. That man! I can't stand how he doesn't understand that having those boys out there could be dangerous! They know what they are doing. She thought in aggravation and her head hit the desk. "This'll be hell if I have to deal with that d**k again this year!" The headmistress complained and rubbed the back of her head with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 am
Sona Imithe

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sona gently knocked on the Headmistresses office door. Unsure if she shoulder bother her with something as small as her schedule.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 am
━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: Sona ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Bored

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The headmistress opened the door with a kind smile and motioned for her to come in. "Hello, what brings you here m'dear?" She asked kindly.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 pm
Sona Imithe
Sona walked into the office with her usual blank expression, and gently spoke. "I was unsure of my schedule. I managed to find the dorms on my own, tho. This school is so different from my last one..."

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm
━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: Sona ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Bored

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

She nodded and took a seat behind her desk after shutting the door. "We have not passed out schedules yet. Some of our teachers have not returned to the school so they will be passed out once they all get back. This school is different since this is the only female spy school in the United States. I'm not sure if other countries have spy schools but the male school will be housed here for the time being. I trust you'll be responsible around the males in the school. Thank you for your concern though." The headmistress told her, the kind smile staying on her face.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)  
Headmistress' Office [head's office]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas