Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Beach Trinket Stand - Closed for this season! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Trading Post Order:
Owner name: Angelique DelaMort
Pet Name: Padmé Jade
Picture of Pet: User ImagePadmé Jade Uncert
Items/services needed: Tiki Mask (Black with with light blue flower design along edge and feather colors to match Padmé Jade) and Tiki Mask Necklace with Smokey Mist (Black mask with feathers to match Jade's and blue and green smoke {maybe sparkly smoke?})
(If choosing to have 2 pets accessorized)
Pet Name: Αελλα
Picture of Pet (Included uncerted image link if you want that as well): User ImageΑελλα Uncert
Items/services needed: Shark Tooth Bracelet and Black Tiki Mask Necklace with golden eyes, feathers to match Αελλα and light blue smoke  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm
Just got home from my wedding, and spending the night with my husband. If I can snag a spot in the raffle, and post a form later if I win, I'd be much obliged! <3  

Lunadriel

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Trading Post Order:
Owner name: Ruhane Chiisai

Pet Name: Vei'Ran Tershill
Picture of Pet: Uncert ~ Cert
Items/services needed: Grass Bracelets on the hind legs (Match the Mane/Tail, please?), Plumeria Bracelets on the forelegs (Also match Mane/tail), 3 Shark tooth earrings (hanging together from the lower rope rung on her mane, Mebbe if you can?) and a couple orange Plumeria in the lower part of her tail (to match her main body), one Plumeria somewhere around her ear that matches her gem?

Pet Name: Sairenli Raven
Picture of Pet: Uncert ~ Cert
Items/services needed: Grass bracelets (Hind Legs: Electric Green), Black Plumeria Bracelet on his raised foreleg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Trading Post Order:
Owner name: Windy dasher
Pet Name: Thunjeramon
Picture of Pet: Click for uncert!
User Image
Items/services needed:
Plumeria Bracelets on the front hooves, gold color similar to the mane.
Plumeria flowers (3-4, however many needed to cover) around the tail where it meets the body, purple color like the back fetlocks.
Mini umbrella somewhere behind the ear, purple.  

Windy dasher

Aysina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm
Trading Post Order:
Owner name: Aysina
Pet Name: Lady Siobhan Francesca Michaela Leigh
Picture of Pet:User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: Beach Nath (Sea stars) CC multi-color but nothing that will clash her coloring please :]
And Plumera bracelets. Yellow to match her, please?

Aaaaand

Pet Name: Kartik
Picture of Pet: User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: Tiki Mask [colors CC, but with some matching blue, please?], Grass Bracelets on both hind legs, and a single shark tooth bracelet on the front left leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 am
Trading Post Order:
Owner name: Tekkianna
Pet Name: Hyacinthe
Picture of Pet:User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: A tiki mask, grass bracelets on all four feet, and a tiki flower necklace, please. All colors are CC. <3  

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 am
Amirynth

Sorry its so late sweatdrop

Trading Post Order:
Owner name: ladyfirefox89
Pet Name: Fiona Ency Vien
Picture of Pet :
User Image
Familiar cert, Uncert
Items/services needed:
~ Umbrella tied to her horn. Purple at the tip fading into light blue, to white in the very middle.
~ Plumeria flowers in her hair, the same ‘air’ color scheme<3. But one is orange just like the orange found on her mate Wemitan<3.
~ Grass bracelets on her back legs only please<3. Colored like the colors found on Wemitan<3. Except not the hoof color lol.
(If choosing to have 2 pets accessorized)
Pet Name: Flipono Ondo
Picture of Pet :
User Image
Familiar cert, Uncert
Items/services needed:
~ Shark tooth bracelet
~ Tiki mask *the feathers can go above the other part of his hair, the bangs the only hair that goes over the mask =3* Please use a soft pink or candy floss pink somewhere on the mask<3 Like the color of Hurricane’s plumera’s =3.
~ Sun blanket. CC colors. I do think maybe some sort of yellow might look good for the color of the shapes or color of the background =3.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 am
Lunadriel
Just got home from my wedding, and spending the night with my husband. If I can snag a spot in the raffle, and post a form later if I win, I'd be much obliged! <3

Of course you can.  

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 am
And closed!

I thank you all for participating and I hope that applying here was as fun for you as it was for us to work on your wonderful ponies.

Now don't hold for the word but some of this items might appear in your everyday tp shops and some of them might appear in future events should there be trinket stands like this in the future.

There are some problems that appeared during slot openings and closings they have been educational for future. Still if you have some suggestions you can send them to Mobbu for her Reporter MG info gathering. wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 am
Winners!
Yes I was supposed to roll but I decided to squeeze everyone that didn't already win a slot in last slots of Beach Trinket Stand. biggrin

I apologize though if any of my rules weren't clear enough. It didn't matter on what day or from which colorist you won a slot, if you won it counted as one slot per user and thus you couldn't win any more slots. Two soquili were allowed per slot except in Mind's slots where she specified only one pony per slot.

TanuKyle
Malomy
AislingJuno
Leez0rz
Strait Jacket Girl
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Devil NightShade
Heavenly Snow
3rd and Long
Rein_Carnation
catmagick
Angelique DelaMort
Lunadriel
Ruhane Chiisai
Windy dasher
Aysina
Tekkianna  

Agneza

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 am

Neza that's incredibly generous of you THANKYOU SO MUCH <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 pm
*glee!* Thanks Neza! heart  

Devil NightShade
Crew

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:34 pm
Congrats everyone!

And Congrats Lunadriel!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm
OMG! Yay! Thank you so much Neza! I was just thinking I'd have to wait til normal item slots opened before I had a chance of getting him the stuff.  

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Yea..thank you Neza.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]