Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Dinner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Ah, the last meal of the day. This is also the yummiest meal! End of the day, never go to bed hungry, you can't sneak in the kitchen unless you find the secret passageways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Welcome Speech

"Women of the Gallagher Academy, who comes here?" -Headmistress

"We are the sisters of Gillian." -Students

"Why do you come?" -Headmistress

"To learn her skills. Honor her sword. And keep her secrets." -Students

"To what end do you work?" -Headmistress

"To the cause of justice and light." -Students

"How long will you strive?" -Headmistress

"For all the days of our lives." -Students

"Welcome back students. This is going to be a wonderful year here at the Gallagher Academy. For our newest members, welcome. You are about to begin the most challenging year of your young lives. Rest assured that you would not have been given this challenge were you not up to it. Good luck and dig in." -Headmistress.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel chanted along with all the other students and when the headmistress allowed them to, she began into her food. She had always enjoyed dinner. It was always the best meal of the day after the school lessons. Kareel was sitting next to some people she didn't know at the end of the table because she had been one of the last few students into the room. Kareel was excited that school had begun again and that she would be allowed to use her skills. Although she practiced with her mother when she was around and not on a mission, it was never the same because her mother went easy on her. Kareel stuffed herself with food and smiled to herself. Her mother had gone on a mission without telling her and Kareel couldn't help but imagine her mother being bada** against the offending side. Kareel couldn't help but have her mind create up scenerios as if she were her mother infilttrating a high tech security system of an illegal business empire. Kareel was excellent when it came to hacking. She was in a sense a computer nerd. She was also good in physical combat but it was hard if she didn't practice and stretch every day. She paused in her eating as she drifted off into one of her daydreams and the sounds of the cafteria disappeared into the backround as she dreamed about one day becoming as great of a spy as her mother was. I can't wait till I graduate. I can team up with my mom, we could be an amazing double team! Kareel thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:33 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki looked across the table and smiled at Kareel. She had seen her around for quite a while since they were in the same class. "Hey Kareel." The small Asian said softly. Her voice had always been soft and she was always very soft spoken. "How was your summer?" Tsuki asked kindly as she took some rice and put it on her plate. Her sapphire blue eyes scanned the table of seventh graders and wondered if any of them touched Gilly's sword. She returned her attention to her food and started to eat quietly. Tsuki was glad to be back home, it was a relief from being stuck and not doing anything.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel was jolted from her day dream as Tsuki asked her how her summer was. Kareel accidently dropped her fork and bent down to pick it up before responding to Tsuki. "It was fairly good. My mom was gone on a mission for the last part. How about you Tsuki?" Kareel responded wipping her fork off with a napkin. The floors were hardly dirty since it was the first day. Kareel had remembered Tsuki's name because she had been very observant when she first came to this school because she had been afraid others would think her a snot because her mother was spy. She was sure to remember all the names and faces to make sure she never confused anybody with someone else. Kareel had gained from doing this because her memory had improved tremendously her first year. Tsuki always seemed a shy girl to Kareel because of how sort she spoke, but Kareel had figured that some people just had super soft voices.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 pm
тsuki

User Image She smiled and covered her mouth with a napkin to hide the little smirk that she had sort of startled Kareel. "It was boring most of the summer. I went to Japan though. I got to do some martial arts while I was there. Got back to the US and I had nothing to do." Tsuki replied, being over dramatic about having nothing to do. She did seem shy, but that was because she liked to use her soft voice as an advantage when it came to CoveOps projects. She always loved to go to the little town and find out little things about the people there. The only reason Tsuki remembered her was that she thought that is was sweet that she wasn't the only one with spies as family members. "Did you hear that Blackthorn has students here? I can't believe that they are actually staying in our castle! It's weird because this is an all girls school." The small girl said, she was talking kinda fast since she was excited about it.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

organ askerville
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Morgan ate her food quietly as the other girls chatted around her. It wasn't that she was anti-social per say, just that she was terribly introverted. She was the absolute worse at starting conversations. She would just wait until someone else to talk to her directly, or wait until an already existing conversation took her interest. And something did, the girl beside her, Tsuki, whom she knew very little about, mentioned something about Blackthorn. She didn't know anything about this other school, but she deduced that they were an all boys (or at the least co-ed) from the fact that Tsuki had found it was weird because their own school was girls only. "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting," she said, her sing-song Welsh accent all too prominent. "But would this school know about... Um... what we do here?" Really, she was concerned that if they didn't know about Gallagher being a spy school and one of the boys ended up asking her about, she would just end up blurting it out. She wasn't really great at lying. She was ok at keeping secrets as long as she wasn't directly asked about them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 pm
тsuki

User Image "Morgan, right? Well, they are an all boys spy school. My papa went there when he was in school." She replied with a smile. Tsuki scanned the area for the guys but frowned that they weren't there yet. "They should be getting here soon... So, um, how was your Summer?" She asked, not really sure about here. Tsuki had only heard about her and not really talked before since they were in different classes. She took a sip of her tea and smiled at the two girls by her, hoping that the headmistress wasn't watching them. Tsuki kinda spied on the headmistress when she got to the school and overheard things that she probably shouldn't know just yet. All she heard was that Blackthorn had closed its doors so the Gallagher Academy was taking them in for a while.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The headmistress watched the students talking among each other as she ate her dinner. The Irishwoman looked at Tsuki who seemed to shy away from her gaze. She smirked and looked at the two girls by her and seemed to think about something for a moment. Mckenzie then looked back at her plate and realized that she had finished eating. Taking a few more moments to think she surveyed the room to see if anyone touched Gilly's sword. Of course... There is always one who does... And Tsuki seems really excited about something... Hm... Probably talking about her Summer or something... She thought to herself and sighed. The headmistress did not want to house the Blackthorn boys but she had to make an exception since she pitied them a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am
User Image

Zella Corie

Zella sat at the end of the table with some girls she'd never met before. Then again, she'd never bothered to properly meet any of the girls, seeing as how this was her first year and she liked people to think she was shy. She had been planning to sit quietly and pick with her food but the sudden talk of Blackthorn had sparked her interest. Just as soon as the topic was brought up, it changed, leaving her to interrupt the girls' conversation. "Hi. I'm Zella." Her voice was loud and clear as she spoke, a certain kind of confidence radiating off her frame in waves as a sweet smile played on her face.  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel smiled when Tsuki mentioned going to Japan. Kareel had never been there herself, but had wished could one day. "Yes, I did hear about the Blackthorn guys here. It's cool that you dad's a spy. And that he went there. It sounds like it's almost as good as here." When one of the girls piqued intp their conversation. She was one of the older students and Kareel was confused as to why the girl didn't know that Blackthorne knew they were a spy school. Kareel responded, "You don't have to be sorry about interuppting it's fine." Kareel finished off her food. "Yeah, how was your summer?" Kareel asked to be polite. Kareel was hoping she would make new friends out Tsuki. She had a few friends but they were more last resort buddies for in to town trips and such. Kareel was happy that these people were talking to her, she just wasn't familiar with a lot of the students. Only a few, like her town buddies. Kareel smiled torwards Morgan and Tsuki to show she was friendly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 am
тsuki

User Image Tsuki perked a little hearing a new girl come into the conversation. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Tsukihana Akachi. Just call me Tsuki." Her voice, even quiet it was excited. Her sapphire colored hues showed the excitement as she kept a bright smile on her face. "You're a transfer, right? What grade are you in? And what's your speciality?" Tsuki asked, leaving space in between each question for an answer. It sounded more like she was pseudo interrogating her just to get simple information from her. In her own knowledge, new students weren't very common if they weren't seventh graders so she was a bit interested in this girl. She almost forgot about Morgan and smiled at her apologetically for cutting her off with talking to the new girl.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:30 am
User Image

Zella Corie

She looked to the girl, Tsuki, who'd questioned her. Zella suddenly gained a bit of respect for the girl as she herself just realized how strange it must've been for the other students to realize she'd joined in the middle of high school and not in seventh grade like majority of the other students. "Likewise, Tsuki. I'm a sophomore and I specialize in something along the lines of disguises." That should settle her questions for now, she thought, fiddling with her hands to purposely give off the impression that she was nervous. Her eyes quickly moved to the other two girls before settling back on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 am
User Image

organ askerville

Morgan just gave Tsuki a nod to say it was alright to go off on a tangent. Really, Morgan's holiday wasn't all that special. She simply returned to Wales and spent her days deciphering phrases and creating her own algorithm. She could do that in spare time at school. The only minutely interesting thing that happened was that her parents were home on the same night once. It was a nice family dinner that they hadn't had in a while. "It wasn't all that interesting," she said once there was a gap in conversation where she could slot in, finding she might as well answer seeing as two people had asked by that point.

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:29 am
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel watched Zella's body language carefully. She was perplexed that Zella had transfered so late in the school life and wanted to understand this. Zella's hand seemed to say she was nervous but her gaze seemed to tell Kareel a different story. Tsuki had asked the girl questions that she only answered with a simple answer. Disguises. Hmm, I wonder if that goes along with acting. Disguising her true feelings. There is no need for that here but some students did it anyway. Kareel decided it was just because she was fairly new and didn't want to be to open incase of cruel girls. Of course there were some mean girls in Gallagher Academy, but not all of them were horribly mean. It was supposed to be a sisterhood. Not all sisters got along and not all sisters stayed on good terms consistently. "Well, it's nice to meet you Zella. I'm Kareel. I'm a Junior. Why'd you come here now? I mean like . . . that sounded rude. I'm sorry. I meant what made you decide to come to Gallagher Academy?" Kareel wanted to put of the air that she was sort of bad with words when meeting new people. She had basically grown up with these people so Zella would seem to be the exception. Kareel didn't find much point in staying after recieving an answer. She wanted to go up to her room but on her stretchy clothes and go exploring to figure out the Blackthorne guys set up. And hopefully find another secret passage. She had only managed to find a few secret passages and she knew there were more. She wanted to find the kitchen passage to snag some extra food sometimes.  
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff