Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm
The absolute most important meal of the day. You can't function very well in your classes without this. No-siriee! How do you expect to actually do well in P&E without eating anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel entered the hall and got some food then sat down at the end of a table. Today's language was French. Kareel liked French but didn't particularly favor it. Sometimes she did, but not constantly. She really liked Gaelic.She had begun teaching herself Gaelic a few summers ago and could almost talk with the same vocabulary as a pure breed Irish man from Ireland. Kareel sat down to eat and awaited Rory to come to breakfast so she could give him the drive and then inform Tsuki of her plan to audio and video but Rory and Kane's room.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 am
тsuki

User Image Tsuki bounded into the dining hall, looking more excited than usual. She went and grabbed some eggs, a fruit salad and orange juice. Sitting down next to Kareel she started to eat her small breakfast and sipped her orange juice. "How was last night?" She asked in French, the normal dialect they used in Paris.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

"Last night was interesting. I'll have you know that two other girls went to the library last night. One seemed a little ditzy and the other was sort of rude. She hacked my computer! Of course that was my own fault. But now it's set up to where no one can hack. Not unless they know my secrets. Anyways. Rory wanted to review the feed with Kane, and I figured out a way to bug the USB drive. So he'll get a virus, but he won't know it. I think you'd like to hear about the boys lives. Am I correct?" Kareel said, in a low voice so no one over heard. She flashed the silved USB that had the audio feed from the library at Tsuki and then dropped it into her shirt pocket. Kareel hoped Tsuki did want to spy on the boys. That would be so much fun! Kareel was excited to already be spying and it was only the second day of school. "I wonder if the guys will be sharing our classes. Oh and I set up some precautions in our room incase the boys decide to get funny and attempt to bug our room. If anyone goes into our room, I'll know." Kareel tapped a little pager attatched at her waist, it was covered by her shirt. Kareel had set up invisible lasers in their room that would send a signal to which would anyone went in their room. Kareel would check for bugs and leave them there and figure out the blind spots before showing Tsuki her audio and video feed she had decided she would set up in Rory and Kane's room. "Do you think you could distract them for me?"  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

"Don't you have anything better to do other than gossip?" Victoria yawned, sitting down a little way away from the others, mostly by habit. "Or are you still upset that you got hacked? You're at a spy school, it'll happen." She played around with her food a little, something else obviously on her mind. Her research the night before had yielded nothing. Or, well, almost nothing. She had to come up with something to get through that government site's firewalls, that would probably yield some decent intel. Then she just had to come up with some excuse to leave the school for a week or so...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm
тsuki

User Image She smiled at Kareel and yawned. Damn am I tired... Tsuki listened to her and to the others around to see if she could pick anything up from what they were saying. The girl nodded to the question about spying on the guys and she smiled at her. This girl is crazy but good. She thought then spoke. "Kareel, why a virus? Those things are bitches on computers. Tsuki said softly and sighed. "Also, if you just set up a camera in our room we'd be able to tell if they went in there without risk of them catching on."

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image Jacob Solum --~--вrιтιѕн // чєαr 12 // "тelυм"

"Dangerous...? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..."

Morning was Jacob's least favorite time of day. If it wasn't obvious from his messy hair and sleepy eyes, then it was from the unnerving stare he gave anyone who got in his way. It wasn't like he had anything to be particularly angry about; there was just something about the beginning of the day that made everything more irritating. Not to mention the fact that he didn't want to be here in the first place. 

The tempting thought of escaping the school wandered into his mind again, but he brushed it off. He only had one more insufferable year left, there would be no point in getting his mom pissed now. Besides, escaping required a certain amount of effort that Jacob did not want to give. 

After throwing an apple and a bagel on his tray (who knew what they put in the food here) he headed over to a table in the corner, book in tow.

"Screw socializing."He muttered to himself in French, flipping open to a page in Macbeth. Maybe Shakespeare would help even out his mood a little. 

Predictably it wasn't too long before Jacob got sucked into the story, and his breakfast went untouched.

"I'm as harmless as a fly, I assure you..."

(( OOC: Hope this looks okay, posting from iPod. OTL ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Waking around for a bit she found the cafeteria. Quite frankly she was exhausted from studying all night and muttered "Je ne suis jamais faire cela à nouveau. Maintenant, pour obtenir un café"1So she went up got her coffee sighed noticing how everyone was in a clique. It was frustrating being the new girl.

Looking at everyone she noticed two other people not in the clique a girl looking through pictures, and a guy reading...Macbeth. Interested as to why someone was showing interest in culture instead of spy stuff she took her coffee and walked over and asked in English "I hate to be rude and interrupt but your the first person I've seen with an interest in literature so I had to say hi"

translation
1.I am never doing that again. Now to get a coffee

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ: N/A
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel didn't like to go easy. "Well, uhm . . . I like to go all out. Plus the lasers are invisible and unless you spray enough of the detector you can't see them, very thin to. Plus, they might check for cameras! And . . . I don't like to do things simply. I mean you saw how I was hanging from an air duct in the boys dorms. I like complicated." Kareel said proudly in French, but quielty so any near by boys or teachers didn't hear. Kareel also enjoyed being technical so the thin almost invisible lasers that were barely detectable were perfect. "Plus, if they spray the purple cloud to much, the room will smell like it, even if it is just a small scent. As you can tell, I like inventing." Kareel smiled and took a gulp of her milk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:28 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl: A Little Annoyed But Mostly Happy

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He entered the room and upon realizing the language was French, he grinned. He loved it when he could talk in his language freely. He loved Japanese and Spanish, but somehow French had gotten him much farther than he could've ever guessed. He silently thanked his grandmother for being French, and made his way over to a table near the girls after grabbing an apple and toast for breakfast. He sat down, and instantly felt badgered by the noises and conversations carrying on around him. He was always prided on his ability to listen and pay attention to more than one thing at once, but when it was so crowded, it could be a bit of a hassle. He turned to his left and upon seeing the girl hanging from the air ducts, he tuned out majority of the room, focusing on her quiet french. He only caught a few clauses, 'check for cameras' and 'if they spray the purple cloud too much' but that was enough for him to piece together bits and pieces of what they could be talking about. Purple spray was used for lasers. And checking for cameras? Well if it was in the same sentence, she had to be talking about the same 'they', right? The only question was, who were 'they'? She'd say it soon enough, so he didn't fret. He knew she was spying on someone though, or rather, someone here was spying on her and she knew about it. He looked over to his right, tuning back into the crowd and noticed a guy and a girl sitting together at a table in the far corner. He noticed the Shakespeare in his hand, and instantly tuned out. They'd probably be boring if he could hear what they were saying. At this range, he'd probably only be able to read their lips and that wasn't as reliable as him listening in. He looked around for Rory, wondering if he should've left his best friend at their dorm, no matter how annoyed he was at him.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl:
Friendly

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She stepped into breakfast realizing that everyday they would have a language. Or something like that. She groaned. She hated languages. Couldn't it be something she was better at? Like math, maybe? Or reading? Everyday a new book? She could do that. She'd enjoy that, actually. Her eyes drifted around the room, and upon seeing Kareel and Tsuki, she grabbed an orange and moved to sit down with them. But then she saw the girl from the library and walked over to her place in the corner with some other male she'd never met before. She greeted them both with friendly smiles before addressing the girl first. "Hi. I saw you in the library the other day and asked you your name but you.. well, I guess you didn't hear me, maybe? Eitherway, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm new here and my name's Zella."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:47 pm
тsuki

User Image "Kareel, you sound like you're suspicious because of all the precautions you've taken. And still, being complicated is only good when it comes to computer things. I still think that putting a virus on the geek stick is going too far." Tsuki said, not really happy with her fellow junior about how 'cautious' she was being. The girl didn't think that the boys would be dumb enough to actually use the front door and what if Kareel didn't know she was going to the room and she set them off herself. It was crazy to her and she sighed at it. "Take the virus off? That laptop seems like it's his 'baby' and I don't wanna hear him freaking out over it. It'll be too annoying and I don't think they'd be dumb enough to even try to go in our room without checking things. You never know if a teacher or the headmistress will go in there anyways."

Her Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory came in about a minute after Kane with his laptop in his arms, holding it protectively. He noticed that they were to speak in French. Rory sighed and went to get some food. He grabbed French toast and grape juice and went over by Kane. The computer geek watched his friend and noticed that he was listening in on conversations. "Dude, what're they talking about?" He asked, thinking he really should put a bug on Tsuki and be done with it.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

"Alright I will. It's not a geek stick thought! It's a USB drive. I'll take it off I promise. That just means I have to wait to give him it. I told him I'd give it to him at breakfast though. Oh well. I'm sorry Tsuki, I just, I got crazy sometimes wiht my technology. You have to admit though, I have invented some cool stuff haven't I?"
Kareel felt slightly ashamed at her drastic measures. She was hoping Tsuki would find her inventions cool but it was hard to say when they didn't appreciate technology. Geek stick, come on now, at least call it a flashdrive. "I'll go to the room after breakfast and . . . adjust my measures alright? You think you can distract them though." Kareel lowered her voice further when she noticed that the two boys she was talking about had entered the room and sat not to far from them. Kareel finished off her breakfast and awaited at Tuski's response.  
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff