Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
When Your Band Director Resigns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychedelic Cactus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 am
Well, it's happened. One of the worst possible things. Both our band director and our assistant band director have resigned. Right before band camp too. I'm pretty upset because I love our band director. He's funny and has put so much work into our marching band program and worked to improve the band, despite there being only about 50 to 60 people in it. Has this happened to anybody else? Discuss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:15 pm
I never knew our old band director, because he left the year before I cam einto the HS and the assastaint left the year before that.

It was a big hur t on our band. all anyone kept saying was "Wilkes would have done better." and "That's not how Wilkes did it."

The old director was amazing and knew what he was doing.

Our new band director has been here for 4 years, and things still arent settling with her. Once you have a good band director for all of your band's history, it's hard to get rid of all the memories from them and to accept a new one.

Hopefully your band will do better then ares with a new director XD  

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 pm
well I hope you do well with your new band director for band. right now there so much going on my director is going to the middle school now and she is doing the high school as well and concert band is being taken out. i am going to be a Junior this next school year and my freshman and sophomore year we got 1s in Marching band at competitions. biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 pm
our main director resigned last year, and the new one was my band director in junior high school surprised  

orcmeat

Band Nerd Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff