Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Upset my husband and now I need to cheer him up.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 pm
...I don't really want to go into it, but I really need to do something nice for him, but I'm kind of upset and exhausted and at a loss of ideas, to be honest.

Any ideas?

I can't cook dinner for him or anything becuase we don't have any food right now sweatdrop (waiting for the roommate to take us shopping) and yea. I can't really buy him anything although I really should when we get the money to..

ANyway, healp???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm
Show some interest in something he likes. It might just make him stop being mad at you...?
I would suggest taking him out to dinner with a nice forgive me card or something, but you guys are low on money, right? ;o

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 pm
Radiant Mercy
Show some interest in something he likes. It might just make him stop being mad at you...?
I would suggest taking him out to dinner with a nice forgive me card or something, but you guys are low on money, right? ;o

Yea, and we don't have a car right now. sweatdrop

I just want him to see that I'm sorry.
Even though it's not something I can really fix.

I was going to paint him something but I need something else, too, hence this post.

I was going to make our dinner if we go to the store today whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

I was going to paint him something but I need something else, too, hence this post.

Well if it's something you can't really fix, I just think you need to lay low and just be a good wife. It might die down soon enough. c;

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

Well if it's something you can't really fix, I just think you need to lay low and just be a good wife. It might die down soon enough. c;

Well I mean, I can't fix it but I can make him feel better by making his day extra special, if you know what I mean. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 pm
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

Well I mean, I can't fix it but I can make him feel better by making his day extra special, if you know what I mean. razz

Wel if you think you could do that, I think you should do that! ;D
But...I don't think anything seductive would be a good idea. ;o

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 pm
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

oh hahaha i definitely DIDN'T mean that but i see how that looks yea no i didnt mean that at all gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:35 pm
Maybe make up some lover's coupons.
Things like, good for dishes being washed,
good for one foot rub. things of those sorts.

I have a good website with fantastic ideas, I'll hunt it down.

http://www.thedatingdivas.com/  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:38 pm
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

oh hahaha i definitely DIDN'T mean that but i see how that looks yea no i didnt mean that at all gonk

XD That somehow wondered unto my mind. That goes to show the kind of mind I have, no?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:04 pm
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

XD That somehow wondered unto my mind. That goes to show the kind of mind I have, no?

haha well i mean yea. razz  

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:13 am
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy
-bikenotes
Radiant Mercy

haha well i mean yea. razz

Twisted Teenager Mind ftw! :B

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces