Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
Blending In {Full//Starting} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm
S T O R Y

What are so different about six roommates compared to the inhabitants of Duluth? Sure, there are the usual physical appearances and their personalities, not to mention their job preferences, but what is it that makes them so unique? It could be the fact that they aren't fully human like the rest. Six teens, all from different cities, have been drawn to Duluth for only one thing: To blend in as humans, since they aren't one themselves.

Each person is running away from their past; each person wants to start a new life as a different person. Some of them are mythological creatures, another was created, and the last one? Let's just say they aren't from this world.

Now that they are living together, though, blending in may not be as easy as they think....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:46 pm
R U L E S

~Follow Gaia ToS and Guild Rules
~This is a semi-literate RP, so that means there are no oneliners. Others need something to reply to, after all
~There aren't any restrictions on what type of picture to use, since characteristics are the same (other than the fact that real people have pores and anime people don't wink ), but any type is welcome (Anime, Art, Real, etc.), just as long as it isn't used by another fellow RPer in the story
~This isn't my usual action-style roleplay, which means the characters don't die off. But it is possible for a character to die, but then again, that's up to you to make that decision
~Cybering is definitely not allowed here. Nobody wants to read about so-and-so getting jiggy with so-and-so, so you better take it to PMs, please!
~I completely understand that everybody has a life outside of Gaia (For example, I'm attending college), so post at least once every few days if you have to, but if you can't you can post about it in here or send me a PM
~The rating for Blending In is PG-....14 1/2, somewhere close to 15, either way, it's not too mature. More like immature....
~It's okay to have a rude character, but don't make it a mission to be a jerk to a certain user. That's just plain mean. If that happens, you can say sayonara to this story.
~If there are already three main characters that are girls, that means the other three HAVE to be guys, and vice versa.
~If anyone breaks these rules... bye-bye!
~I reserve the right to change/add rules. That means I'm the dictator of this story.
~If you have skimmed over the rules, put down a yum_strawberry somewhere in your profile. If you read the rules then put down a onigiri
~Last but not least.... Have fun~!

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm
R O L E S

The Ghost (M) - Taken by x-Angelic_Dreams-x
The Werewolf (F) - Taken by Sagittariis Munashii
The Vampire (F) - Taken by Anastasia_57
The Mermaid (F) - Taken by Phaea =3
The Cyborg (M) - Taken by Phaea =3
The Alien (M) - Taken by Horsemen of Deaths

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:52 pm
S K E L L Y

[imgleft]Direct Link Here[/imgleft]
[color=color1][size=18][b]F[/b][/size][u]irst[/u] [size=18][b]L[/b][/size][u]ast[/u][/color]

[color=color2][size=9]Hey there! I'm [b]{Name Here}[/b].
I may not look it, but I'm actually [b]{Age Here}[/b].
You're obviously blind since I'm a [b]{Gender Here}[/b]. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a [b]{Race Here}[/b]. Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like [b]{Crush Here}[/b]. If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... [b]{Personality Here; Sentences, please}[/b]
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... [b]{Biography Here; At least 4 sentences}[/b]
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! [b]{Likes Here}[/b]
You better keep these away from me. [b]{Dislikes Here}[/b]
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... [b]{Weakness Here}[/b]
Oh, one last thing.... [b]{Other Here}[/b]
Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the [b]{Role Here}[/b]. Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to [b]{Username Here}[/b], the person pulling my strings![/size][/color]

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Aviva Lockhart

Hey there! I'm Aviva Lockhart.
I may not look it, but I'm actually 18.
You're obviously blind since I'm a female. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a Mermaid. Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like {Crush Here/Edit}. If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... I'm cheerful, happy, and carefree whenever I want to be. I can also be caring and stubborn at the same time, not to mention that I get scared easily, so I try to look happy 24/7. I can be very positive, but behind all that, I'm a big scaredy-cat and I kinda cry easily.
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... I used to live over near San Francisco, in the ocean. I was so curious about the walking hairless monkeys that I got separated from the rest of my family. After searching for them for weeks, I was almost caught by fishermen, and if I get caught, I have to grant them a wish, one of the most dangerous things to a mermaid. I got seriously injured while trying to get away, and after passing out then waking up again, I found myself over in Duluth. Now I'm living with a whole bunch of people like me. Well, similar, at least....
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! Water, the Ocean, Sweets, People, Grass, Clouds, Fish, Rain, 'Adventures', Singing, Shiny items
You better keep these away from me. Fire, Injuries, Eating fish/meat of any kind, Violence, Spicy food, Spiders
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... Granting a person a wish.
Oh, one last thing.... This is what I look like when I'm in the water.
Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the Mermaid. Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to Phaea, the person pulling my strings!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trinity Brass

Hey there! I'm Trinity.
I may not look it, but I'm actually 19.
You're obviously blind since I'm a male. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a Alien . Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like {Crush Here}. If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... I am quiet, smart, sometimes funny. Although I have a dark sense of humor. I am reasonable, and open minded. I spend time drawing the people around me, though i am too shy to talk to any of the females.
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... When I was 13, I was sent to earth so that I could see what the Humans were like. But while I was here, a asteroid hit my home planet and destroyed all that remained of my home. I know must live among the humans. I have some...odd powers here, but I try not to use them...if I do, it is to help people.
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! Humans,rain,clothes,cars,water, the sun, females, and cookies.
You better keep these away from me. Coffee, fire.
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... fire.
Oh, one last thing.... I can shape shift. And this is my true form.
Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the Alien. Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to Horseman of Deaths, the person pulling my strings!

Horseman Of Deaths

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Lizbeth Dai

Hey there! I'm Lizbeth Dai.
I may not look it, but I'm actually at least 330 years old, but I look 18.
You're obviously blind since I'm a Female. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a vampire. Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like {Crush Here}. If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... as someone who knows what they what and will go after it. But I am a loyal friend to those that know me and I will protect my friends at any cost. You hurt my friends, I can make murder look like an accident, capice? Oh, and even though I am a bit stand-offish at first, if you are able to get past that, I am quite a lovely person to be around.
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... I was born a human in Paris, 1574. A normal human, nothing special about me. Not till my creator noticed me after a social one night. It was then that he decided that I was to become his. Long story short, he ended up killing my family and making me watch...then he turned me. What he didn't expect was how much I made him pay for that. So let's just say that there was one less aristocrat after that eventful night. I've been by myself ever since. Humans never made great friends...
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! Reading! Books...um...swimming pools, and chocolate! Definitely one of the best things ever created. And I love cats!
You better keep these away from me. Dogs...they don't like me and I don't like them...and I also do not like it when people are rude to others for no good reason (though I tend to be rude at first, awkward I know...).
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... direct sunlight...clique, but true. And dog bites, buggers refuse to heal!
Oh, one last thing.... I normally hide my fangs...I have to look normal somehow. But if I'm ever mad, annoyed, frustrated, or hungry my fangs will start to show. And my eyes will turn red.
Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the Vampire. Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to Anastaisa_57, the person pulling my strings!
yum_onigiri  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:11 pm
Horseman Of Deaths

Anastasia_57

Sorry for replying so late guys. I was camping in the middle of nowhere. Both accepted emotion_yatta .

@ Horseman: An onigiri is this thingy right here yum_onigiri . You can find it under the yummies emoticons, and it's the fifth one in. And technically it's a rice ball with a piece of seaweed wrapped around it =3.  

Madame Morocco

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shade Smith

Hey there! I'm Shade Smith.
I may not look it, but I'm actually at least four-thousand years old (Looking 19, here!).
You're obviously blind since I'm a female. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a descendant of Cerebus. Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like tall guys with long, dark hair! If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... a sarcastic and rude girl who is too cocky for her own good. I'm very talented at keeping secrets as I am very secretive, myself! I'm also very independent and stubborn --- once I have my mind set on something, you can't stop me!
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... I was always on the run. I was created by "Hades" to be a guardian of the Dead, but I fled when I had the chance. I was not content to simply be a guard-dog for a master. I am hunted by Hades' Assassins, so I try to not stay in one place for long. I do not have many friends because of this. I once stayed in New York for as long as three years, long enough to make a friend called Sil. However, the Assassins caught wind of me and murdered him. I try to be more careful now. However, if I were to get attached to someone...
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! I love RAW FISH! (Otherwise known as sashimi...) I also like yum_onigiri , pocky, video games, guys, modern military, anime, art, and literature. Shakespeare is great!
You better keep these away from me because I really hate eggplant, cooked fish, spiders, bugs, hypocrites, liars, and traitors.
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... Brass. Please keep it away, it burns -- literally!
Oh, one last thing.... I really like the Italian language, so I tend to slip in to it when I'm not thinking. I seem to have two demonic horns sticking out of my head, so I hide them under my hat! My demon form is also more susceptible to brass than my humanoid form is. The art depicting my appearances belong to their rightful owners, by the way!

Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the descendant of Cerebus here! (Werewolf). Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to Sagittariis Munashii, the person pulling my strings! yum_onigiri

(I hope this is okay. ^_^)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

Of course it is! Accepted~ =3

Madame Morocco

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 pm
Phaea

(Sorry to be clogging up the thread with OOC talk, but are the images showing up for you? It seems that when I post images to Gaia on my borrowed Mac that they don't show up for other people! >.<)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

Yup. The main picture shows up, and the link shows the other picture lol ^~^.

Madame Morocco

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm
Phaea

(Great, thanks! XD)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Bump! Hopefully I can get the last two spots filled by tonight, but if not, then we can start later tonight or tomorrow.

Madame Morocco

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:06 pm
Phaea
Bump! Hopefully I can get the last two spots filled by tonight, but if not, then we can start later tonight or tomorrow.

sounds good...since it is your role play, i shall not post until you do the Opening post.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff