Submit

lilac shoujo

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 am
Hello everyone , thanks for reading this. It's that I really want someone to share this and I cant tell my mum and dad , they will get a bit angry... So I am playing piano for 6-7-8 years cant remember. My curent piano teacher is teaching me for about 3 years. The truth is that back then I didnt care about piano. I only touched it 1 or 2 times a week and always coming to class unprepared. We were doing piano in a small room in my private school. He is very kind and was always explaining to me why I should read etc. Still we were a good team and he helped to improve.Last year I played for the first time to his concert - a concert only for the children who he did private lessons with- to say the truth I didnt do so well- instead of the Part 1 of the Moonlight Sonata I played an easy version of La Donna e Mobile ( i am very embareshed of this ) - but we decided to continue lessons the year after because I was going to change school. So next year ( this year ) he came and I realised --I was very nevrous. Some lessons my heart was beating fast , some others the lessons were flowing smoothly......but the weird thing is that I improved at piano VERY quickly. I am now able to play 5 pages long piano sheets and play very quickly. I am playing piano every day even the days i am ill or having a terrible headache! I suddenly love piano and I CANT live withought piano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the date of this years concerts came I invited all my friends. He was very happy because no student of him ever invited a friend of his or hers to his concert. He was so happy that he kissed me to my cheek when he saw me coming with my friends! After the concert ended I and my friends when home and then my friend said that "actually he was kissing all the other girl students he had at the end of the concert". I felt jealous inside me. So here is the point. I dont know if I have butterflies at my stomach or not. I am only 13 and he is 35 or 36. He doesnt have children or wife, he lives with his sister. This beating , this nevroucsity and anxiety at lessons................
Please tell me your opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 am
cookie4allbymarilia

User Image
Sounds like you have a crush on him and that's nothing to be worried about or even worried about telling your parents. I've had a crush on a couple of teachers in my life and i got jealous one time when my form teacher told me he was impressed by this girl able to speak Russian and English. It was silly but at the time i was like "NOTICE ME, DAMNIT~!" Lol.

I think it's a little strange that he kissed you, though, even if it was on the cheek. I don't know, maybe i'm old school but when i read that i was like 'Woah. Hold it~!'

I'm sorry, I'm unsure with exactly what you're saying, though.

Are you wondering whether you have feelings for him?
Or, are you worried about him kissing you and other girls on the cheek?

Though, i'm more worried about that last one.

Keep in touch~!

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 am
User Image User Image

Yes, I agree with what Aristocrat says. You have a crush on your teacher. It's no big deal, we all have instances when we start nurturing soft spots for our teachers.

However, don't make too much out of the kiss on the cheek. I think that he's just very happy because of your improvement in your performance.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 am
I don't think it's anything to worry about right now, however if something similar happens AGAIN then you should be a little weirded out and probably tell someone.

keep us updated.~

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

lilac shoujo

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 am
Aristocrat In Pink

Louisa Iris

L4uren

My dear friends,
Thank you on this useful advice. I didnt wanted to make fuss about the "kiss" thing though I just wanted to show how jelous I was. Yes maybe I have a crush. But I still dont feel better. Maybe all my suddenly "piano love" was because of my crush? Or if we suddenly stop lessons I will suddenly stop piano? I am sure I have a feeling but i am not sure if its 100% crush. I dont know what to do or how to behave......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am
Crush aside, maybe your new-found love or the piano is because something finally "clicked" for you? That would be really great, you know. Crushes come and go, Music will stay with you forever.

I know I wish I could play an instrument, specifically bass guitar. I begged my parents for years but no soap. Too expensive, they said. *sigh* Maybe when I move out...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm
Crushes do enhance what you do best though. I should know because I used to do things that I hated just to see my crush smile. Even if at first I was terrible at it. I would get into it quickly and do it just for my crush and I would be happy because he was happy.
So I would say it is "puppy love". You will experience, jealousy. But do not worry this will pass as you get older and more mature in your love seeking ( just make sure that he is in your right age range!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 am
cookie4allbymarilia

My dear friends,
Thank you on this useful advice. I didnt wanted to make fuss about the "kiss" thing though I just wanted to show how jelous I was. Yes maybe I have a crush. But I still dont feel better. Maybe all my suddenly "piano love" was because of my crush? Or if we suddenly stop lessons I will suddenly stop piano? I am sure I have a feeling but i am not sure if its 100% crush. I dont know what to do or how to behave......

User Image User Image

Oh, I feel you my friend. I've had my own "kiss" scene (although, it's not really a kiss), and it's so frustrating and annoying that you feel that way, when you don't even know how you feel. My best advice for you right now is to just go with your feelings. If you enjoy your piano lessons right now (even if it's because of him), then just continue with it. If you lose your interest because you stop lessons with him, then just go with it. No use in forcing yourself into something you don't like. It's all right to have a crush on him.. just let it be like that for now. Think more about it when you see signs coming from him that might be more than usual.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

lilac shoujo

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 am
Louisa Iris
cookie4allbymarilia

My dear friends,

User Image User Image

Oh, I feel you my friend. I've had my own "kiss" scene (although, it's not really a kiss), and it's so frustrating and annoying that you feel that way, when you don't even know how you feel. My best advice for you right now is to just go with your feelings. If you enjoy your piano lessons right now (even if it's because of him), then just continue with it. If you lose your interest because you stop lessons with him, then just go with it. No use in forcing yourself into something you don't like. It's all right to have a crush on him.. just let it be like that for now. Think more about it when you see signs coming from him that might be more than usual.

User ImageUser Image

Thank you very much on the advice. I think its the best I can do. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 am
cookie4allbymarilia

Thank you very much on the advice. I think its the best I can do. emotion_hug

User Image User Image

Glad I could be of help to you. Good luck, hang in there heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 am
Dear I am pretty positive nothing is wrong with you. : )
I had a teacher as caring as yours and I had a strange affection for her.

For me piano is hard; my teacher pushes me because she knows I can do it, but that makes it harder. :/

The kiss on the cheek? I don't believe it was anything more than a friendly gesture, such as a hug.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games