Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Shooter and Swords (Mot and Marcus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 am
The house was eerily clam. No wind coming down the halls. No clatter of stones breaking off. Just the tap tap tap of Macus's heels on the floor. Wood floors that seemed to go on forever. He'd been walking for near an hour, and his shoft was ending soon. A few shadowlings, nothing big. The house offering no real challenge.

The room he went in looked like an old texas saloon, complete with swinging bar doors and posters of showgirls showing off what Marcus guessed were the equal of-
Sweet jack look at that rack. I bet you'd like to see Cass with knockers that big.
I did. I liked it, but she didn't. Besides, even if her tits were small I'd like them. Her.
Smoooth. Don't let her hear that slip up.
You're distracting.
My job in way.

His internal bickering was not looking to end soon.

Quote:
Rolling a 2: STUDENTS/ HUNTERS DO NOT TAKE RECOIL DAMAGE FROM ANY ATTACKS.
Drifter Jet Enduro

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 am
((Initiative))

Not again.

This place was becoming a disturbingly frequent destination for the wayward cowboy. His orange eyes nervously looked from right to left at his surroundings. There was nothing he could do. The house wouldn't let him out until it was good and ready. May as well explore.

His wandering was slow paced, kicking a broken piece of frame work or kicking at dust along the way. That is until he walked into a room that made his eyes widen in amazement.

A saloon? Here? It was... so...

...beautiful.

The raven haired boil grinned, walking around the room and touching everything. This was his calling! This place obviously wanted him here! He felt so at home, so needed so---

"HUNTER EWIOFWOIHEOUH---" And he tripped backward behind the bar.

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:01 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

Oh hey, something nearby~ Dis was sighing over the ample bosomed poster as Marcus turned to figure out just what else was with him and making all the noise. The guy looked pretty normal, but then so did others. The fact he freaked out over Marcus being a hunter was also the dead give away.

"And?" It wasn't, or shouldn't be shocking. Hunters came to the house all the time. He thought the freaks would have figured that out by now. "You're a freak. Glad we have this established. Anything else on the agenda?"  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Okay, chill out, Mot!

The reaper popped his head out from behind the bar, his orange eyes narrowing in on the Hunter. "I'm not the freak! You are." The raven haired reaper flipped his braid back behind him and strolled out from behind the bar.

He'd heard some strange things about hunters from Lizzy, so he felt a little justified in his statement. They're hardly human but not Halloween either. Some kind of mutant hybrid.

The reaper summoned his Old West Rifle from shadowy wisps of air and aimed. "Get out, Hunter."

He loaded his Fear into the weapon with an audible noise.

Click.

Bang.

Mot: 50/50
Damage: 8

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm
The shot hurt, similar to Gale's bullets only minus that slight chill. Groaning he shifted his shoulder to shake it off. "Yeah well, a bit of your kind's fault that we're freaks. I'd call you a monster but that not be accurate you know?"

Jumping over the bar, the sword was held up, ready to strike. "If your kind didn't exist we might have had normal lives. But that's not much of an option when people call you crazy for seeing FEAR now is it?"

The blade came down in side strike, aiming to throw the gun of course.

HP: 42
Damage: 7

Drifter Jet Enduro

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm
Mot: 43/50
Damage: 8/b]

Mot inhaled sharply as the hunter jumped over to bar. Crap. Close quarters. The reaper was not inclined to take much of what the Hunter said to heart. Simply because he would likely kill him no matter how much he 'understood' or whatever.

He brought up the rifle's chain to defend, pushed back by the strike of Marcus's sword.

"How dare you try and justify genocide." He said with a low growl, aiming and taking two quick shots, each one fire in time with a step backward. "I will not lay down my life for your own appeasement."

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

Experience with Gale had taught Marcus that he needed close quarters and even if he was, a guy with a gun could still fight. It was no reason to get complacent. He did eye roll at the genocide part. "Funny. Considering hunter stopped the genocide of the whole human race. Sorry that horsemen liked to take kids and kill them. Sorry your kind likes to torment ours to the point where they go insane or better yet, kill themselves." He normally go angry, but in that moment it was a resigned tone.

"This is my job. And truthfully? If every horsemen ceased to exist the world would be a hell of a lot nicer." His scimitar went forward, a thrust to the torso. "What we did to them, was only what they wanted to do to us."

HP: 34
Damage: 12  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm
Mot had heard rumours of the plans the Horsemen had made for mankind. He didn't agree with it, knowing full well they needed humans to harvest Fear. Still, there was little Mot could do or say to this man. It wouldn't change anything.

The reaper grunted, clutching his side from the harsh jab he'd taken from the sword.

The reaper pulled up the rifle again and fired, but seemed to be off with his aim. A nervous look in his eyes was cast at the hunter, unsure of what to do at all. Fight him? Why? To prove him right?

He grit his teeth and stepped back again. "So you mean to wipe us out too?" He asked dumbly in a low, raspy voice, already wagering a guess at an answer.

Mot: 31/50
Damage: Miss

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

The bullet whizzed past him, and Marcus only glanced to where it had almost hit him. The question got a shrug. "Personally, why not. You offer nothing for us but suffering. Even from a scientific standpoint your kind serve no purpose. But as to what my superiors plan?"

He lashed out again. "You'd have to ask them. They don't share with us very well."

HP: 34
Damage: 5  
Bittiface rolled 10 12-sided dice: 10, 11, 5, 9, 4, 7, 12, 8, 8, 7 Total: 81 (10-120)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm
Mot: 26/50
Damage: 32
Effect of Room: No Recoil

Oh s**t.

The pit of Mot's stomach fell hard. He saw no reason why humans would care to keep Halloween alive. There was no knowledge the reaper possessed that could quell that argument. A sense of dread washed over him. Was there nothing he could do?

"I highly doubt your superiors give a s**t about me or anyone I care for." Mot answered bitterly, his frustration brewing into anger. "You may want me dead, my family, my friends.." He jumped over the bar, stepping away from that area completely, walking backward. "But I love them, and I will never let you hurt them, no matter what you say they've done."

His orange eyes burned, his weapon began to radiate a dark billowing shadowy substance. His whole body began exuding this ominous aura, glowing black and red. He lifted his weapon, for the first time he could feel it's Fear Attack working properly.

"GO TO HELL, HUNTER!"

BANG!

A loud explosion of raw power burst from the rifle, a powerful bullet of the most concentrated Fear bursting into the Hunter's torso.

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

Well duh. The leads probably didn't care about anyone. Maybe a little, but Marcus wasn't one to count on it. "How do you think we feel when we watch your kind torment the ones we love?" He lacked time to react as the weapon and reaper began to glow. Dis gave him a warning but- It wasn't enough.

The blast pushed him back and pain shout through his chest. No blood, but everything was hurting and he coughed, trying to regain is breath. Looking at the cowboil, Marcus felt Dis's warning. They were trending on deaths door again. Pulling a bandage from his coat he put it on his hand. Close enough. "How do you think we feel-" a cough, "-as we are helpless to stop your kind's tomenting of the ones we love? How do you think we feel when we're tossed aside because we can see what they can't?" The edge of anger washed into his voice. "..how we feel watching them suffer and are unable to stop it."

Healing

HP: 7  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 pm
HP: 26/50
Damage: 12

"Stoppit!" He yelled, teeth grit. "What? You want me to say I'll just tell all of Halloween to stop living for you?"

He loaded the weapon.

"You're stupider than you look." Call it redirected anger, but maybe Mot was just a bit touchy because of his own personal drama. Then again...

"LEAVE, Hunter."

Another three shots fired.

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm
"Try stop ruining our lives-" He didn't get to finish, numbness ripping through his arm. Red welled up into the white of his coat and a few drops fell to the ground. Looking he knew what is was. Shock was dulling the pain.

His free hand scrambled for the pendant. "Deus ex Machina" His voice cracked as he vanished from the haunted house, back to the island, and out on the cool grass by the portal.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm
No way.

He won.

A fight.

Against a hunter.

Maybe it was the rush of adrenaline from all that anger, or the fact Mot O'Boyle finally won a fight, but the raven haired reaper let out the loudest, happiest yell just then; "YEEEHAAAW!!! I WIN!"

He clicked his heels, spun and shouldered his weapon. A grin spread on his face, his ego, while small, began to puff up ever slightly. He felt a sense of pride wash over him like never before.

With a relieved sigh, he made his way out, looking for an exit once more.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces