Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Fan Fiction
Liz's Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 am
Hey guys, at the moment, I only have 2 fanfics, and they're a series. (I might make a 3rd one if I ever get over the writer's block I've got for the 2nd one)
Here are the links:

Who Knows (A Kekkaishi Fanfic): Who Knows what will happen when an old friend of Gen's, who left the Shadow Organization over a year ago, shows up as the new girl at Karasumori? Truths revealed? Rivalries made? Maybe even some flying sparks? Title changed since the first one kind of sucked. GenxOC

My Friend Of Misery (A Kekkaishi Sequel): Lissette's been back for about a month now, helped defeat Kaguro and the rest of the Kokubouro, become the deity of Karasumori, and brought her dead sister back to life. But what happens when a girl named Erika, who Lissette met while she was gone, along with her dragon friend Fafnir, get added to the mix? GenxOC

A/N: Sorry if the first one is crap, I can't really edit it very much since my old account got hacked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm
Yes! My writer's block is gone now! Victory! mrgreen  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:45 pm
Okay, i am really sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been getting kind of lazy about typing up the stories, even though I really should more often. Also, I have an idea for a third story, that I may or may not post. If I can get about 50 comments from multiple people (not just Irene, although her comments are very much appreciated, they only count as one person) by about August 18, 2012, I will post a little piece of the third story, and go from there. I'll be counting how many people have commented. Thanks for reading!
heart ,
liz 163

Oh, a few rules too:
twisted Each person counts for one of the 50, although if people want to comment more than once, that's fine
twisted Please no flaming or trolling. Constructive criticism is welcome though, I always appreciate tips on how to make my writing better.
twisted You can't post comments on the Who Knows anymore, people stopped posting for a while and I can't reactivate the thread. You can, however post your comments here.

2/50 comments  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm
*hums patiently hile waiting for someone to post*  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 pm
Alright, My Friend of Misery is officially all written down, and I have all of Spring Break to get it typed up and posted. Talk about good timing! heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 am
What is it supposed to be a fan fiction of?  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:58 am
It's a fanfiction for an anime called Kekkaishi.  
Fan Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games