Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Cold Moon (Edel and Marcus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 am
After the last mission, Marcus wanted something without costumes. Without fangirls. He was simple, and easy. Patrolling was just that, and in the house, it would keep him on his toes. the floor boards creaked under the press of his boots which tapped against the wood. He was hardly quiet, and made no bother to hide himself.

The blue glow of his weapon helped illuminate his path as he rounded a corner, coming face to face with a frozen statue. The hall had gone from normal to a frozen hellspace. Tucking his scarf around him a bit more, the hunter pressed on, trying to avoid the jagged spikes of ice that lined the edges of the floor and walls. The chill was made of fear and not. Just enough to get past the shields and make him feel truly cold.

Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 am
The ghoul had an inkling that something was a little wrong as she strolled down the unfamiliar hallway. It had been a year now since she'd begun her studies at Amityville and she'd thought she'd had just about enough of the craziness that the school had to offer in copious amounts. The frost demon clicked her tongue irritably at the sight of the haunted house, trying to retrace her steps back to the school but to no avail. She stopped and stood in front of the abandoned compound, recalling the disastrous field trip that had taken place not too long ago. Yes, this was where she had first encountered those Hunters, where she had first suffered capture, where she had first tasted death.

Really, all she wanted to do now was graduate.

Questions, so many questions. Was Red's body still in there somewhere? She wondered.
The ghoul stood for a moment at the door. She could've chosen not to enter, but she did.

Did the haunted house remember her? Or was it simply being ironic. For a moment she felt a certain sense of welcoming as she walked down the frozen halls. Ah, but she knew all too well that it was probably bracing her for something.

Hunter, she muttered under her breath, slowing down her footsteps, eyeing the lone figure warily. How many of them where there? Either way, the circumstances were not in her favour. She would run, oh she would! But .... for some reason she didn't.

I'd be glad if we didn't have to cross swords,” she stated plainly, and a little wearily, stopping to stare at the hunter. As long as he wasn't Caelius, she thought, it might be that he could be reasoned with. Then again, she wasn't hoping for the best.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 am
A puff of white as he sighed, clicking the scimitar against the ice on the walls. Doors were frozen shut, and the path back well... he wasn't supposed to go back with out anything to report.
You could, just no asspats.
Okay so maybe he did want asspats. He just wanted to be a bit useful and have something to report when he went back. If anything it would just be good for his appearances. A lazy trainee wasn't a good trainee and a bad trainee was likely to end up dead. Dominio effect. One thing just led to another.

The sudden intrusion of a halloweener, (unless some hunter had poor taste in costumes), made him get on the defensive. Even more so when she said she basically didn't want to fight. "Any particular reason? No offense, but, I'm a bit wary of the whole defenseless dog act."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 am
Defenseless dog?” Ice spikes grew to cover her body as she spoke, “I wonder.

A purposeful stare.

Though quite frankly, I don't fancy having to dissipate any more than I already have,” she said dryly, waving her hand dismissively and letting the ice armor fall to the floor. “I'd like to think the same goes for you,” she shrugged. The ghoul paced around slowly at her end of the room.

Look,” Edel turned back to look at the hunter. “We could just chat instead. I'll just sit here and you could stay there.” A chair of ice was crafted and the ghoul sat herself upon it, crossing her legs and leaning back. It did strike her that she was being far too complacent for no good reason, so she kept one foot planted on the ground, for good measure. The ghoul drummed her fingers on the edge of the chair randomly and took to looking at him awkwardly. “So --?

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 am
Dog to girl to b***h. Hey, made sense in his head. The ice made him tense, and even as it fell away, he held his blade up.
She controls the ice. Dis purred at him
Look, it forms on her and yet she does not mind. She might be able to make a spike shoot up and- The mental image was enough and quickly, he threw runic daggers on the ground. It would buy him time if anything.

"Sorry, we don't exactly dissipate. We tend to become lifeless husks. I'd rather not think of what else would be possible if you don't mind." Like an undead. He hoped if that happened hunters would put him down.
Aw don't want to come back? You'd make a dashing vampire.
No thanks. I like living.
Suit yourself.

"And chatting is fine, provided it's useful. End of the day, I've got to report something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 am
Edel tilted her head and stared at the daggers he'd thrown on the ground, figuring out what they did pretty easily. Well. She had seen them in action before.

Speaking of which, are you still reporting to that lead hunter? uh. Caelius, the one with lots of product in his hair,” she gestured lamely at her head. She paused. “Well, talking about him wouldn't be good enough for a report would it?

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 am
He gave her a look, not sure if she was serious. "Technically yes, but also no. He's not my division lead, yet he is higher class than me. Basically, orders from my division lead override anything he tells me." He had to admit, he was surprised they knew his name.

"And the report would just be bad if I didn't know who asked about him. Or, why. And for the record, none of you freaks hate him more than we do. Trust me on that."

Bitching? Him? Whatever gave that impression.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 am
A doleful look was cast in the hunter's direction. Was that a look of..... sympathy?

Hm. I was just wondering. A little curious why no one has tried killing him in his sleep yet – seeing the way he treats you lot, then again, he's got some skill.” The ghoul grimaced. From what it seems, the division leader had survived the clash with the Horseman of Conquest, which was when she had last seen him.

Well. Take a look and write down what you think I am. I don't get the impression it matters much to you lot who we 'freaks' are anyway,” she sighed, reclining back a little into her seat. “Do tell me though, do you enjoy doing this? Is your job really so fulfilling, because I'm assuming you don't get too many welfare benefits.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 am
A laugh broke out. This girl- just- the whole thing was rich. A bit surreal but hey. Whatever gave him s**t to put on the report. "Yeah. He's kind of threatened to kill us several times, left us for dead, used us a live bait- the list is pretty long so no offense, when you guys say we don't know how bad it is with guy being your big bad? Try working for him."
This episode of nobody like Caelius-

He waved his hand in the air. "Dis says you do ice s**t. So either demon or monster. And really depends." a shrug. "Personally, I dove give a rat's a**. Intel isn't my thing. And yes. I do enjoy it, and when I consider the lives we save, the possibility that someone, we're making so some little kid doesn't end up like us? I can deal with the lack of welfare and all that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 am
The ghoul couldn't help but raise her eyebrows in amusement as the laughter broke out. So it's that bad huh?
That's harsh,” she replied, somewhat entertained by the fact that she had somehow amused the hunter.

Edel paused for a moment, contemplating the idea of casually lying about her race. But, it would seem that the hunter didn't give a Jack anyway, so she wouldn't spare the effort. The frost demon's expression changed however, once she was told of the hunter's convictions. She had heard of some other explanations for their noble cause, but not one like this.

Making sure children don't end up like you ... forgive me but I don't quite understand. So you do hate this job then?” A thoughtful pause. “What is it about the little kids-? Allow me to sympathize.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm
Harsh was... well a bit mild. Marcus thought it was pretty much a turd sandwich when it came to Caelius. "I could b***h more, but soon enough I won't need to report to him as much. Plus from what I can tell, my lead is nice and bonkers. Which is a pretty big step for us trainees."

Holding up a hand he waved it off. "No, its not hate. It's not the ideal, I didn't have a whole lot of options when I left school and this was sounding pretty good. And think of it like this. You're five, and you can see things that no one else can see. People think you're crazy, they stuff you full of drugs, they call you names, other kids pick on you, your family doesn't believe you, they don't trust you. You can see things no one else can, and you know they're real. You watch was they do, helpless to stop them."

Running his hand through his hair, he kept his eyes focused on her, mentally asking Dis to check ambient FEAR. "Or, you tell people who should care about you, love you, and they exploit you. Make you face the monsters when you're a child. Maybe you watch a friend devolve into madness because things never leave him alone, and the only time he feels safe is when you're by his side. Only because the thing know you can see them. They follow you around, never leave you alone- Imagine growing up like that. If I can stop that s**t from happening? My day is made."

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 pm
Cocking her head to one side, she asked,“Getting promoted are you? Congratulations anyway.Nice and bonkers, she mused. She didn't think it would make a difference for her, they were all crazy dead-set on killing them anyway. Good for him, she supposed.

The ghoul shifted in her seat, her head propped up against her hand as she listened to the hunter's rambling upon her request. All those tragic histories. Somehow it just made her annoyed. “And so how,” she said bitterly, “Would you stop that from happening? By killing us and preying on our young.” Her icy stare was directed at the scimitar this time. “Abduction and enslavement. A fate worse than death.” One thing she and the hunter had in common – she too would rather be killed than be used and turned against her own.

Though do believe me, I hear you. Our society does boast a few ... problematic characters who break the law. But, no offense, I can't see the argument for attacking us students. What is it you want with us, exactly?” By then she had realised she was losing her temper, and took a moment to calm down quietly. He too had suffered, hadn't he? It was just a vicious cycle of hate.

Children, it rang in her head, were easy prey weren't they? And it was the same for them. Her anger had abated with her answering of her own question.

So maybe it is true,” she spoke again, more softly this time, “That ignorance is bliss.” Her life had been far more smooth-sailing before she had attended school, and even if she were to graduate and leave, it would probably never return to the way it used to be. Not with the threat of the hunters constantly egging her at the back of her mind. Not with all those horrible memories.

A sigh.

Well then, I hope your report helps you save the children.” It may or may not have been clear that her tone of sarcasm was mixed with a little bit of earnestness.

iStoleYurVamps

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 pm
So far, place it into context, we're trainees told when and where to fight, but never told why. Very rarely told why. Most of us have pretty shitty pasts so what do you think happens when we get a weapon and we're told we can finally fight back?" Spinning Dis in hand the vampire fussed.

Unwilling, the ghoul hardly knows. I do what I want, how I want. I chose you and to be honest, I enjoy my work. I get to be in your head after all. The vampire purr made Marcus roll his eyes. "Sorry, Dis was talking and for full disclosure? He picked me, he likes being a weapon. If he didn't he would even let me hold them. If they didn't want us, trust me, they'd make it known." Dis had zapped him once, he'd not enjoyed it.

"But that question is sadly, one I don't know. We follow orders, thinking that what we do it right. We can't question order, not while we're so green."

[quot="Zyphiris"]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 pm
Humans. The way they were born without natural abilities of any sort. She would probably never understand the big deal about finally getting to wield power, or why they were so trigger happy.

He .... likes being a weapon?” Leosquint. “I guess there are always exceptions, but from what I've seen, being dragged into the weapons converter, the pain and the screaming. I'd hardly say many of them were willing.” The memories were flooding back and the ghoul struggled to push them out of her mind. Not now.

It would seem that the problem with them lay with their superiors. Their tyrannical, but powerful superiors from what she could see. She could hardly blame them for not telling their trainees everything and just imposing orders on them though, it's been pretty efficient thus far. And in the end, it looks as though she and him were as clueless as the other as to what was seriously going on.

Then I'll hope you'll live long enough to get there and find out,” she shrugged. “Unfortunately as it is, diplomacy is too much of a stretch. And possibly impossible, considering how things work.” A blank stare. “Fighting sure is tiring though.

iStoleYurVamps

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:40 am
Holding up the scimitar, Marcus smiled at it pulsed blue light. "He says he missing having a body, but he prefers being a weapon to being fleshy. But he also has a thing for power plays so there you go." Marcus shrugged. Dis was pretty special as far as weapons went.

"And... last I knew we hadn't managed to convert anyone? But hey, not my division, not my right to know. Diplomacy... well who can say, frankly? I'm more concerned about the horsemen then you guys. World ending is a bit more important than petty s**t. But tell me, what's you name anyway? Give you mine if you tell me."

Zyphiris

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces