Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 am

I was wondering...
How many of you actually take part in the Gaia Cash Rewards?
You know, like watching ads and filling out surveys for Gaia cash?

Personally I'm too scared to trust any of them. emotion_0A0
Are there any that you know of that are trustworthy? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 am
I watch the ads, I mean all you have to is watch it and it automatically gives you cash.

I've attempted to fill out the surveys, but only ones where it's like an email subscription... and it's free... and I'm not signing up for like a credit card or something. Nothing where I have to give my phone number or address.

There used to be a thread in the forums about the Gaia Cash Rewards that was safe and what was not safe. I don't know where it is though. surprised  

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 am
Frezeal
I watch the ads, I mean all you have to is watch it and it automatically gives you cash.

I've attempted to fill out the surveys, but only ones where it's like an email subscription... and it's free... and I'm not signing up for like a credit card or something. Nothing where I have to give my phone number or address.

There used to be a thread in the forums about the Gaia Cash Rewards that was safe and what was not safe. I don't know where it is though. surprised

I joined a game on Facebook today for about 30 Gcash!
It seemed pretty safe. gaia_star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 am
Nah, I don't trust the offers. emotion_donotwant

I think that yearbook thingy (I forgot what it's called) is pretty safe unless you willingly give out information to the public.

Masquerade Sweets

Anxious Citizen

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 pm
I watch the video ads, but other then that I wouldnt trust anything. Dont download anything, and dont give anything more than an email adress that will collect all your spam. There was a forum about the cash offers, but I think they took it out ):  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 am
I registered with GameCoins' surveys and it really pays out when you compare it to other ways of getting Gaia Cash.

One warning: there's a difference between the payout on GameCoins and the Gaia Cash you receive. I think it's kind of like converting foreign currencies. GameCoins cash (Gcash) payouts average 80 Gcash per completed survey, while what you actually get is 68 Gaia Cash.

Still, if you have time and learn how to game their system, it's a pretty good way to feed your Premium Item addiction sweatdrop get some free Gaia Cash.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:23 am

watching the vids is safe 3nodding
but lately, the gaia cash tree is weird....
i don't get any gcash anymore.... gonk
does anyone know why??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 am
ShiN J1N

watching the vids is safe 3nodding
but lately, the gaia cash tree is weird....
i don't get any gcash anymore.... gonk
does anyone know why??

i'm having the same problem, I don't know why though.

Dollie Missy

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 pm
i only ever watch the ads, but they've changed it so i can't make any gold on my main account gonk they only give my surveys and things which i would never fill out. It still works on my mule though and once i got a glitch and it gave me over 2k gcash eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:53 am
i watch the videos and have taken some surveys but a lot of them you either don't qualify for or never see the cash for. also when you first go there it's got three places you can earn cash, the bottom one doens't always have much but it gets a couple of things, the top one, if you check often enough, will normally have an activity or two every once in a while worth 20cash. you do the short activity and then click a button that leads to the page the sponser or whatever is for and get the cash instantly that way. you can open that window and then close it right after.

the tab to the side labled gwallet has short medical surveys and such for 4 cash each which is really simple. a lot of the time with the surveys you can answer about 2-4 questions and will earn the cash, but if it says 'earned by visiting the page' answer 2 of the questions for safe measure, that's what i do. also it's ounds really wierd but if it's four 4 cash and has feet in flipflops, click it and let the video run in a new tab and you'll earn it. no idea why they're all the same pic for different things but those work well too.

Matomy and SuperSonicAds are best for videos and will get some good ones every once in a while. PeanutLabs normally has offers needing you to accept something to your facebook which i never do so i can't vouch for that, but every couple of weeks they'll get a video too. GameCoins and SuperRewards you have to go through all the pages to see if anything is good but just about all of those need an e-mail submission or registration. SponsorPay can get videos sometimes or simple visit the site pages but again, you have to go through everything to find them and a lot of the time they aren't there.

.....i hope that helps some, i go look at them every day to slowly build of my cash supply  

StrayKit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am
GAAAAHH!!! They've changed the free Gaia Cash system! Now it's even harder to get free Gcash!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm
o0Roxy0o

Passing along the info: Volume 11 currently has a boatload of videos, and apparently you can go on gathering Gcash for quite a while! I've already added about 50 Gcash to my previous accumulation.

I don't know how long this will last, so hurry!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items