Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Lets welcome our two new members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like me
  i love grilled pork
  yes master~
View Results

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:30 pm
I welcome our two new members. emotion_hug Kampaii to you! emotion_brofist My first time to accept members. Feels good to click that button. mrgreen The power within my fingertips. I really feel like an evil overlord. emotion_dowant

Anyway to the new meat. I'm your master so you'll have to obey everything I have commanded you. /whips!

Random stuff about me: I also like eating sushi and ramen. I don't like sweets so tea would be better after my meals. Don't forget. Haha jk

@ Chisaii emotion_kirakira did I do this right? o u o

Anyhow to both of you play tanks in the bootynator forum. ^^ Don't forget to bump those threads.

II Toxic Chemicals II

De Drunk Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm
Arch Angel Neko
I welcome our two new members. emotion_hug Kampaii to you! emotion_brofist My first time to accept members. Feels good to click that button. mrgreen The power within my fingertips. I really feel like an evil overlord. emotion_dowant

Anyway to the new meat. I'm your master so you'll have to obey everything I have commanded you. /whips!

Random stuff about me: I also like eating sushi and ramen. I don't like sweets so tea would be better after my meals. Don't forget. Haha jk

@ Chisaii emotion_kirakira did I do this right? o u o

Anyhow to both of you play tanks in the bootynator forum. ^^ Don't forget to bump those threads.

II Toxic Chemicals II

De Drunk Butterfly

Ahhh Thank you!!! ^^ This really helps me out hehe! Ganbatte ne to all other fellow Gaians smile  

De Drunk Butterfly

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff