Reply A need to vent/help others
Don't Want To Eat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JJELRIC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 pm
Recently, I've been getting depressed enough to the point where I just lie under the covers for hours, watching TV. I won't say a word to my boyfriend when he comes in because I know that I'll start crying again the second I open my mouth. On days like this, I don't even want to eat. He basically has to beg me to eat.

I'm not suicidal. I believe that it's a cheater's way out. However, I don't know why my appetite goes like that. Once, after not eating for 27 hours, my boyfriend left a burger for me and made me promise to eat it. While eating it, I cried because I felt really selfish for eating it. I couldn't understand why.

Today, I feel that way again. I was at work for most of the day, so I couldn't go to the blankets, but I'm not hungry anymore. I held in my tears so no one else could ask questions, but I don't want to eat or even go home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 pm
That seems to be a sign of anorexia, if that is the case, best to talk to your boyfriend about it, research it, and talk to a professional. It is a very serious matter.

(I have a friend going through that).  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

JJELRIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 pm
Scarlet Blossoms
That seems to be a sign of anorexia, if that is the case, best to talk to your boyfriend about it, research it, and talk to a professional. It is a very serious matter.

(I have a friend going through that).

My eating gets better when my mood picks up. I'm not afraid of gaining weight or anything like that. There has been and will be a lot of stress and anxiety because of our living situation and the current changes that are being made. Being half crippled when not on steriods doesn't help either. I have Lupus, and I ended up using a cane for months before the steroids. I couldn't work, and now I'm not supposed to be overdoing it, but I can't help it. I don't mind eating only once a day usually. I know it's not good for a person, but if it eases my mind about my money issues for the coming months, so be it. I really don't think it's an eating disorder. At least I hope not...  
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games