IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:52 am
Here you shall find all my profiles for my characters.

also thier status - i.e. present in the academy, infirmary etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total = 4

Active = ♥ 2

Inactive = 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....> Main Characters <.....

___

Alexsis Jackson May
Race: Lycan
Rs: Single
Profile: Under construction
___

Storm Isenhower
Race: Vampire
Profile: Under Construction
___

Preston Asher Smith ♥
Profile: Complete
___

Alexandria Alexis Firth ♥
Race: Unknown (multiple species combined)
Profile: Complete
___

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....> Sub Characters <.....

[ U / C ]

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:39 am
User Image

Birth Name: Dante Vincent Marlow

Age - 22

Origin - Arkansas

Race - Lycan-Faye cross

Breif Description - A Faye-Lycan cross breed, he stands at a regal 6"2 with chocolate brown hair and sky blue eyes he is of an easy temperament and kind, nothing but a gentleman.

An Alpha from birth when in his lycan form he is a large snow white wolf, standing at the size of a small building he commands respect and authority whether as a wolf or a man.

History - Born 1989 as Dante Vincent Marlow he was born to a loving Faye mother and Lycan Father, he grew to be fourteen before the brother hood came for his father, the bother hood could not bear the thought of a lycan purposely fouling their pure blood line so they removed the offending lycan, who just so happened to be Dante father, trying desperately to protect him, Dante almost had his head removed from his shoulders, realising his battle was lost Dante took his mother and they ran to safety.

From that day Dante's mother fell dangerously ill, not eating or sleeping as she couldn't cope with the loss of her husband, it was left to Dante to keep her alive, struggling himself with the loss of his father, his wings slowly became tattered and ruined remnants of his inherited glory from his mother.

Mother and son on the brink of death chose to live their days in solitude, before she felt she was going to die, his mother requested he take her back to Arkansas, to visit their old home, it was here that Dante met his pack that would soon become his family and heal his shattered heart.

As the packs alpha it was Dante's duty to keep them all safe, living by rules that disallowed the hunting of humans, and in desire for peace he also banned the hunting of vampires, it was during his first few years as the head of the pack he met the demon seer who gave him his destiny, he was to love and marry a Faye like his father, believing this to be true he spent years searching and hoping and praying that he would find her. . . Maybe here he can.

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:26 am
User Image

. . . No I'm not the man I used to be lately
See you met me at an interesting time. . .

Storm

Birth name: Storm Isenhower the third

Origin: London - England

Powers: Superior Strength and Reflexes, Enhanced vision, Elemental power Fire (taking the color blue)

Bio:

History:

. . . If my past is any sign of your future
You should be warned before I let you inside. . .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love is really nothing
But a dream that keeps waking me
For all of my trying, we still end up dying
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

it had been just another night, trying to get home before it got dark, back to his dank and rotten flat, back to his useless drunkard auntie and just as abusive uncle, why on earth he felt safer there than on the streets he would have never known. . .but i t had been to dark when he got back, to silent, to cold and something had hung heavy in the air, he shoudl have left then he knew it, he should have turned tail and bolted back to the street but something had rooted him to the spot.

reaching out he had flicked the light on, cast a far to clinical yet still yellowish light over the scene that lay before him, blood coated the walls, soaked the carpet, stained everything, the bodies of his aunt and uncle lay strewn and broken, shattered almost in the flats ugly open front room, he didnt feel anything, didnt feel anything at thier deaths, to many times he had been at the hand of his desperatley alcoholic aunt and uncles temper to many times he had spent days hiding away from Jaiden, hiding his face, not answering calls because he had been bruised, cut, even bones broken sometimes. . .no when he looked upon thier bodies all he felt was a sickening sense of relief that he didnt have to suffer them anymore.

He shouldnt have stayed, for that sense of relief did last long, all he remembered was those eyes, the cold, animalistic eyes that looked at him, stripping him back, devouring him before the fangs did, the pain. . .the pain had been unbearable, he had passed out at first, coming to to find it still feeding on him, but he was numb, cold to everything, maybe he should have fought he didnt know, but he had wounds all over him, where the beast had grown tired of his neck, it had ripped into his wrists, even his forearms and thighs, he had woken up in torn and nearly gone clothing, soaked in his own blood, the fanged creature leaning over him muttering something under its breath while liking the spilt blood from his body. . .he was going to die. . .atleast he felt he was going to. . .though the pain of dying in that way, was nothing compared to the pain waking up.

So young and full of running
All the way to the edge of desire
Steady my breathing, silently screaming

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

. . .If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is acheing
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking. . .

Alexandria

Birth Name: Alexandria Alexis Firth

Race: Partially Human [Other Elements Unknown]

Origin: Laboratory in England

Powers: As of yet Undiscovered

Bio: Curious, easily confused, not very well co-ordinated and known to be incredibly clumsy, she has a unique sense of humor that will more often than not get her into trouble for she is seen as rude and uncaring, she tries her best to hide her own emotions but at times she fails, seeing things such as 'living' creatures leading happy lives, parents with their children. . .it leaves her feeling unhappy and empty, often over come by a crushing sense of loneliness she can sometimes be viewed as depressed but will over compensate for this by faking being happy, a deeply complex 'person' she tries her best to be something for every one never realizing all she ever needs to be is herself.

She does not mind, nor does she care if others point out that she has only one eye, she will simply shrug and state 'that is the way i was made', she will never be seen with out headphones either on her head or about her neck and will always engage in conversation though she is not known for approaching others she does try to instigate conversation though due to her clumsy behavior and shyness she more often that not stumbles into people, she does not expect to be accepted though when she is she is genuinely happy about it and more than a little shocked as she believes people will never accept her for she is not truly alive as her heart has not beat once in her 20 years of life.

History: 'Born' in a laboratory, the location of this place unknown in 1991 she was brought up by the scientist who created her who she has since come to call father.

Little is known of her make up, her father choosing to keep what parts of her that is not human secret, in percentage only 45% of her body is human, part of this comprises her eyes the rest is her body.

Kept a secret by her father she grew up home schooled and was never allowed to play with the other children, her father fearing her being ridiculed and picked on though he went to his best efforts to try and make her as human as possible the black coloring and large black dot of her bottom lip is hard to miss and is not a tattoo also added to this is the fact she has only one eye. Fearing her never having the chance to gain a real education though she will never grow and age visibly he decided on the eve of her twentieth birthday to send her to live on Belfring's Island and attend the academy there believing this place will be her only chance of ever being accepted into a society that is not entirely human itself.

. . .And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
I know that I am dead
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed. . .

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff