No :O
View Results

xXxSammyStitchesxXx

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:19 pm
I always see girls saying that they don't really like butch girls, but they also say it tends to be because they act more like guys.

So what if there was a boyish looking girl (not straight up hardcore butch, but still short hair and stylish guys clothes) and even though she has the boyish appearance and she plays something of the stereotypical "guy" role in the relationship, she still has a really sensitive and feminine personality. Would you be into that? Thats how I and a few of my friends are and we were just wondering what girls (particularly femmes) think when they see us.

If you don't wanna leave a reply, just vote in the poll biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm
As long as she has that girly side (doesn't have to be ALL girly) and I can tell shes a girl, thats good enough for me! emotion_kirakira  

cheeseus slice

Egg

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:44 am
I saw a movie that had a girl like that and I was like I'd hit that. After all, she even got up early enough to make breakfast in bed :O

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm
This is me....i'm butchy looking but not that much and i have a femmey personality but anyway yeah i would be fine with a girl like that  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

DresdenDawl

Dapper Dabbler

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Well I consider myself a fem and generally like that look in my girlfriends, but a sexy girl is a sexy girl, no matter what she wears or how she puts her hair or even if she has a d**k. cat_4laugh
The one major turn off that I have when it comes to being attractive to me is that thuggish, saggy pants, huge tops, do rag look.....nothing and no one looks good to me in that. I wanna see a pic of u! (too forward?) cat_redface  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:34 pm
it really deos not matter. i would love to know the person and how they really act  

weapon-of-love

Kiara_Mizu

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm
its not about the look, its about the person behind it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 pm
I dont think it should matter what youu look like, youu seem like a nice person and if people took the time to get to know youu im sure the way youu look and dress would have no effect on the way they saw youu.  

-IMakeThemHard-

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm
HOOK ME UP XD !!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 am
Kiara_Mizu
its not about the look, its about the person behind it

I agree 3nodding  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 am
I love the butch style, but I'm too feminine to pull it off. Someday...
As for being the pants/skirt in the relationship, I'm a switch when it comes to that stuff. I'm okay with anyone who is able to be themselves, no matter how they act/dress/etc. As long as they're not an a*****e to me and can respect me, then hell, I don't care.
I dig butch chicks, I dig feminine chicks, but I like ginger pixie-type girls the most. emotion_c8

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games