Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP] [1 VS 1] Chance Encounters (Isra/Aleister)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
There was a rhythm in the way the house seemed to move. The drips of water, the rustle of leaves in the wind outside, the clatter or stone on stone, the creak of old hinges, or worn wood. The house was at it’s core, a portal. A cross roads that was supposedly, neither doing harm nor good. At times the siren wondered why it existed, and, why it let people pass so easily. Was their some unseen force? An agenda behind the machinations of the house?

Israfel didn’t know. Part of him didn’t want to find out.

Still, the house was nice for one thing, and that was gathering his thoughts. Flying down a set of stairs, it was easy now to notice how the house changed. An open cavern, slightly damp, glowing moss illuminating the walls. It was nice in it’s own way. The moist air not hot and humid like the bog on some days. It also lack that mildew smell. This was more like the scent of earth and water. It felt safe.

LP

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:34 am
Aleister had remembered what Caelius said, and he wanted to be able to prove he might be worth something. So he headed to that house he remembered them being at for a few brief moments, before they were almost crushed to death.

The death trainee paused and looked around. Being inside the house was something completely different. He'd been on the outside, seen what looked like an abandon old house. He had pookie sitting on his shoulders as he slowly walked through looking at the moss on the sides of the walls. They seemed to glow which was almost interesting.

He wasn't really paying attention to who else might be in the house. "It's an odd place..." Aleister mused aloud as he looked around.

<Odd, might not to be the word for it kid. I wouldn't let my guard down, no tellings what's in here.> Pookie suggested as the death trainee kept moving, pausing at the end of a flight of stairs.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm
It was the voice that carried, signalling he was not alone. A beat of his wings, and the siren glided to the source. Or, at least near it. The white and gold was a familiar sigh, but the hunter itself was not. Not Gale, not Bix, not Sydney, not Madison. "You lost, or, just visiting for the sake of visiting? It's not always very safe here you know."

LP

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:33 pm
Aleister couldn't help but jump when he heard a voice. He stopped looking at the monster backing up a few steps. "Uhhh... Just visiting." He answered unsure and wary of the other.

He frowned when it said that the house wasn't always safe here. He kinda figured, by now the death trainee figured nothing was safe. Not even Deus after the phoenix. He was watching Israfel, "Y-yeah 'cause of you guys." He said he was trying not to show that he was worried about this situation.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Oh he was smaller than one of the others. A bit skittish too like that one ghoul. "Oh well, yes, but the house itself is not always nice. Things break on occasion and make a mess. But its somewhat stable here, and I'm not very interested in hurting you hunters, so not much to worry about you know? But if you keep exploring..." He shrugged.

Israfel wasn't betting on how safe it might stay.

"But, it's nice to meet you. I'm Israfel. This your first time here?"
LP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm
Aleister couldn't help but stare a bit as Israfel spoke, he wasn't interested in hurting him? He looked curiously at the other, "First time on the inside...." He answered quietly looking around, great now he had something else to worry about too.

He watched, the monster for a bit before eventually and maybe somewhat reluctantly giving his name, "Aleister..." The nice to meet you wasn't returned as the hunter still seemed to be trying to figure out what Israfel was about.

"Y-you mean this house is alive?" He asked, it sounded weird. Almost like a concept from a sci-fi movie. Houses weren't alive, people and animals and creatures were...

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm
Grinning, the siren bounced on his feet slightly. "Aleister. That is a good name. And I think its not alive alive, but... it is? A touch hard to explain but I simply consider that it is aware in some way, though it on a whole is harmless. It could always be worse as the saying goes."

A finger tapped on a hanging outcropping of rocks. "It is just best to be aware. That said, If you're looking for anything, I might be able to help. I can also answer whatever questions I am able, though I might ask my own."

LP

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff