Profile artists?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 pm
Hey guys, I've been looking through the Personalized Graphics forum for a while now without finding anyone really outstanding (to those Phoenix_basilisk fans, I'm sorry, I like her style too but I'm looking for something different gonk ) that's not extremely girly... There's so many girly profile shops that I simply can't imagine all the pink fluffy, frilly cutesy stuff could be more... urban, simple and.... masculine...
I was hoping maybe some of you knew someone who is good with graphics and coding and was up for making a super cool profile, the price doesn't really matter much >>;
Flash profiles would be amazing, unless they're WIX...

So, please post up! Recommend me someone!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish I had kept thumbnails of past 'masculine' profiles I have done.
I'm thinking about opening a profile shop, only done mine and 3 others. If you want a semi-simple non-flash profile send me a PM. Would happy to make one for you $$$ price is negotiable.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish I had kept thumbnails of past 'masculine' profiles I have done.
I'm thinking about opening a profile shop, only done mine and 3 others. If you want a semi-simple non-flash profile send me a PM. Would happy to make one for you $$$ price is negotiable.

Your profile is great! Would you consider making me one if I paid you?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 am
I'd also love to buy a custom made profile, but I haven't been able to find anyone good!

I did have an order in another shop, but that guy didn't work on any of the commissions for nine months, leaving myself everybody else hanging. After I pm'd him for an explanation, he simply said he'd given up on the shop. So I cancelled my order and the trade after that. 400k is alot of gold to have floating in limbo.

That experience put me off looking for a long time. It's not that I'm too impatient to wait, but if I've heard nothing from the artist for over 6 months I start to get a bit concerned~ sweatdrop  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Dickie Twinkles
Shiver`

Your profile is great! Would you consider making me one if I paid you?

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How did I not get a quote notice to this?!
I don't know if your still interested in a custom profile or not but if you are send me a PM.  
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games