Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Poetics
"She is"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

epical awesome

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:13 pm
She is an angel sent from heaven above, to guide me on my quest for love.

She is a delicate flower, that grew to give me life and power.

She is my one and only girl, in this whole entire world.

She is the apple to my eye, together we will never die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a giant crush on this girl at school and this is a poem I wrote about her, I have a feeling she'll like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 am
its rilly good and i hope u get the girl xd yum_puddi  

your babbygirl

Ellameno-P

Nuclear Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 pm
epical awesome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a giant crush on this girl at school and this is a poem I wrote about her, I have a feeling she'll like it.

I really like this, and I would melt on the spot if I found out someone wrote a poem about me. ;D How romantic! I hope you get the girl too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 pm
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome

I really like this, and I would melt on the spot if I found out someone wrote a poem about me. ;D How romantic! I hope you get the girl too.

Thanks, and I did tell the girl my poem, she liked it but she didn't like me. So yeah... redface  

epical awesome

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 pm
epical awesome
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome

Thanks, and I did tell the girl my poem, she liked it but she didn't like me. So yeah... redface

Oh but it's so lovely! It will be alright buddy. There are plenty of fish in the sea and if she doesn't appreciate what you wrote for her then she doesn't deserve you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm
Girl on Fire 12
epical awesome
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome

Oh but it's so lovely! It will be alright buddy. There are plenty of fish in the sea and if she doesn't appreciate what you wrote for her then she doesn't deserve you. 3nodding

Thanks, you guys are really nice. smile  

epical awesome

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ellameno-P

Nuclear Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm
epical awesome
Girl on Fire 12
epical awesome
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome

Your welcome, plus I know how you feel, I told my special someone that I really liked him. I don't know if he likes me or not, but he's super shy, he's such a sweet-heart. PLUS HE IS AN AMAZING SINGER!!! ;D I love a guy who can sing well. (I think my sister does too. emotion_c8 )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome
Girl on Fire 12
epical awesome
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome

Your welcome, plus I know how you feel, I told my special someone that I really liked him. I don't know if he likes me or not, but he's super shy, he's such a sweet-heart. PLUS HE IS AN AMAZING SINGER!!! ;D I love a guy who can sing well. (I think my sister does too. emotion_c8 )

Now shes not talking to me at all for some reason. I guess because we were friends and now that I told her I like her it's kind of awkward.  

epical awesome

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ellameno-P

Nuclear Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm
epical awesome
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome
Girl on Fire 12
epical awesome

Now shes not talking to me at all for some reason. I guess because we were friends and now that I told her I like her it's kind of awkward.

sad That's too bad... you should tell her something along the lines of "Just because I like you doesn't mean we still can't be friends. I just wanted you to know how I feel." Plus don't be mad at her, unless she tells you she doesn't like you in a completely rude way. (When I told my special guy that I liked him, he said to me "Cool, I really appreciate that.") But, to make it less awkward, when you're around her, be with some of your friends, or hers, so there isn't so much tension. You should also smile at her in a friendly way, not flirtatious, so she could know that you'd still like to be friends with her, and that you don't hate her because she doesn't like you. I've tried it before, and for me it made the situation a lot less tense and awkward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:48 pm
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome
2 Happy 4 U 8D
epical awesome
Girl on Fire 12
epical awesome

sad That's too bad... you should tell her something along the lines of "Just because I like you doesn't mean we still can't be friends. I just wanted you to know how I feel." Plus don't be mad at her, unless she tells you she doesn't like you in a completely rude way. (When I told my special guy that I liked him, he said to me "Cool, I really appreciate that.") But, to make it less awkward, when you're around her, be with some of your friends, or hers, so there isn't so much tension. You should also smile at her in a friendly way, not flirtatious, so she could know that you'd still like to be friends with her, and that you don't hate her because she doesn't like you. I've tried it before, and for me it made the situation a lot less tense and awkward.

Thanks I guess I'll try that, I'm not sure if it'll work, but I'll try.  

epical awesome

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

siyorie

Versatile Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 am
Awwww that poem was just soooo heart I have no words 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm
siyorie
Awwww that poem was just soooo heart I have no words 4laugh

thanks i think.  

epical awesome

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Powleh

Unbeatable Genius

17,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 pm
epical awesome

awesome poem...did she like it after all? i was in a similar situation...it's just that for me it never worked out...not even with poems i even wrote this for her:

Her face was unbelievably beautiful,
Reminded me of the warm sunny days,
And I tried to make it meaningful,
But my eyes were blinded by the haze,

Her eyes reminded me of the waves
Of a once and forever lost maze,
Impossible for me to ever exit,
But her smile was way to epic.  
Poetics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash