Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[prp] It's raining men! The hell?!(Chaos & Gambol) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm
Raistlin entwined his fingers together over his knee as he listened to Gambol's story about Victoria. Genetic alterations, now that seemed familiar somehow. "I've no doubt about how dangerous Victoria can be, but for whatever reason, i trust her with my life and the lives of my children."

At Gambo's comment about illness, Raistlin gave a soft smile "My illness is carried over from my human days. I paid for my power with my health. A crippling cough and vision to see things as time effects them....they tried very hard to deter me from my goal's" he said with a wry grin. Not even his cough, nor his cursed vision had kept him from his journey to godhood.

"There are many different types here in this world. Some have judged her by her condition, as in any other world, but some have also accepted her." he indicated to his shack, "My family, Chaos, Kaale, even the dark elf across the woods have accepter her. But i do understand how hard it can be to trust..." he mused to himself, reminded of his twin, of the 'friends' he had left behind.

He was one of the rare ones, who has fared better after leaving his own world for this one. Even if he could, he would not go back.

As if on cue, another coughing fit assulted the frail mages frame, sending him doubling over and clutching his ribs as the sudden shock of the spasms sent waves of pain through him. He cursed under his breath and was thankful the tea Chaos had prepared for him was still warm, and he was able to drink it in one gulp. It took a few minutes to take effect, being luke warm instead of boiling hot, but it did the trick. "Ah Par-Salin...even in this world you haunt me" he grumbled under his breath.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm
Gambol didn't have a lot to say in response to the rest of Raistlin's commentary. Either he wasn't sure how to respond or he simply had no desire to continue down those paths of thought. He was also thoroughly distracted when the coughing came again, equally glad that there was some tea left for the mage to sooth his cough with. "I, er, do you want some help getting some more of that ready?"

It was partly a desire to help, of course, but he was also trying to find a less... depressing way to pass the time waiting for Vic to wake up. Or get up, if she was awake. Not that he had any idea what he was going to do or say when he saw her... probably best not to try and plan ahead for it, either. Vic had a way of throwing all of his daydream sequences out the window when he tried to do things like that.

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:34 pm
Raistlin wasnt normally one to accept help, but he saw that it was a way of distraction for the other male, and so he nodded "That would be good, yes thank you" He listed off the various herbs, and the location of the herbs that Gambol would need to get from around the shack, and walked him through how to prepare the tea. "What is it that you plan to do now? If you need a place to stay, there are guest houses spread over the property if you would like."
Since becoming less 'come on my property and you will die a horrible death' Raistlin found he needed to expand, and add guest houses for occassions such as this one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Gambol was visibly relieved that the mage agreed to let him help and rummaged around the workshop as directed for the next few minutes quite contently. At the inquiry about his plans and where he was going to stay he paused, brow furrowing for a moment. "I, well. I wanted to be here when Vic got up. Can't say I've gotten much farther than that." He continued with the preparations sighing after a moment. "If she can stand to be within five feet of me I guess I was planning to bum a place to stay with her for the time being. I guess she's staying around here, though?" He shrugged after a moment. "If she doesn't want me around just now, I'll... find somewhere. I... may have to start over with her, as it were. Maybe I can keep my foot out of my mouth better this time around."

"It's usually your foot or a shot of whiskey. I'm not sure how you can stand the taste of either, honestly." Vic stepped gingerly out from the doorway to the back, careful to close it behind her. She watched Gambol warily as she paced slowly forward. She wasn't quite certain she believed it was him... or how to feel about him being here. She looked askance at Raist when she drew close enough as well, trying to figure out what was going on. Why was Gambol here? He'd made it pretty clear he never wanted to speak to her again the last time she'd seen him before she got stuck here, and now here he was talking about... about starting over with her? Why would he do that?  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Raistlin watched Gambol putter about the tiny shack, and when Victoria emerged, he gave a gentle smile and went over to her, his delicate gold fingers checking at a bandage "Victoria, i am pleased to see you up and about, how are you feeling?" it was a standard question for all patients, she was no exception.

"Victoria...I do hope this is alright, i understand there is a complicated history between you two, and the last thing i desire is to complicate things further. It seems Gambol here has just arrived to our world, quite literally falling upon Chaos and happened to mention you, naturally Chaos brought him here...I do believe he wishes to mend whatever ill's there were in your last parting, but i am only surmising what i've gathered in conversation...." He gave a soft bow, he really didnt want to injure his friendship with victoria, in their time together he had grown to like her as, well a friend. He realized now how awkward and possibly damaging this could be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 am
Vic offered a strained smile to Raist, keeping her eyes on Gambol. "Physically... fine." She had no idea what was about to go down here, but the mage was not to blame for it. Raistlin had no hand in making Gambol more stubborn than the universe itself, how could she hold him responsible? She'd be in a lot more trouble besides if she did something rash with him anyway. She didn't want to lose a friend, but she really couldn't afford to lose her medication either, so such a thing was both undesirable and impractical.

There was a long awkward silence as the two former humans took in the changes made to one another. It was utterly bizarre to see one another like this. Part of Vic hated herself for still not being able to ignore what a beautiful man he was, even now. And part of her was pissed off that he got to keep his goddamn thumbs. Her emotions were all a roil and she had no idea how to respond right now...

Gambol stepped forward and crouched down in front of Vic, putting a contemplative chin to his hand. He peered at her for a long moment before grinning his trademark grin. "You know you make an adorable puppy!" Vic's ears flattened and she shot daggers at him with her glare. Yeah, he was definitely still Gambol, all right.

"You make an irritating jack-a**. What... what are you doing here Gambol?!" Her tone was vehement in its confusion, if muted for the boys' sakes. "Kevin, Mack, all the others. You're never going to see them again, Gambol. There's no way back from here."

"I'm a professional jack-a**, you mean." It was a cheeky reply, but his grin and his flippant demeanor rapidly boiled down to something much more determined and a little sad. He cupped Vic's chin in his hand, applying gentle pressure with his fingers when she started to jerk back so that she'd stop. They'd played that game so many times now he could read her easily. "Why the hell do you think I'm here? I was looking for you. And... they already told me about being stuck here." He looked away for just a moment, turning back with a much softer expression on his face. He leaned forward to plant a quick kiss on her nose before kneeling down on the floor in front of her, head pressed to the ground. "Even if I could undo it, I wouldn't. So I hope you can forgive me for that. And for... before. You know, someday."

Vic froze at the kiss on her nose and just stared at Gambol in complete shock for several moments before her tough demeanor wilted for the first time in ages. She started nudging at him with her paws and trying to pry him up off the floor. "Gambol... get off the floor. You're not supposed to be on the floor like that. You don't need to be on the floor like that..." She was trying to hold it back but she was close to tears. This was just too much, even for her.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:49 pm
Raistlin watched the two 'friends'. It seemed a loose, but fitting term for the current situation. He gave them as much space as he could given the close quarters of the cabin, it was obvious there was a complicated history present, one he doubted he would ever fully understand. He gave a soft smile, he wondered if anyone from his own Before would risk losing everyone to find him?
Would Caramon? Would he leave Tika to find his sly, power hungry brother?

No. Raistlin doubted very much that his twin would risk it all to find him. His old 'friends' probably figured the mage lost or dead while on his quest for god-ship.

The mage gave a sigh, as he turned to watch the two again, and found Gambol on the floor. He raised an eyebrow and let out a soft chuckle. "Gambol, my friend, had i known you would be inspecting my floors so thoroughly i would have swept. Perhaps groveling is not the approach for right now? My keen sense of observation towards the obvious tells me you two have much to discuss, about both past and present..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 am
Gambol sat up after Raist spoke up, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "Oh, well, I was kind of hoping someone might have dropped some change on the floor. Though I don't guess you guys really have vending machines here, so it wouldn't do me much good if they had." There he went again, making a joke out of a semi-serious situation. And there Vic went again, expression slowly turning back into an exasperated glare before she cuffed him over the head. "Ow! Oh, Vic, come on, did you really have to do that?"

"Do you really have to be so... so..." She waved her paw in the air as she searched for an appropriate word for her frustration but it all fizzled, and she sighed and put it down. She let her head droop, staring at the floor for a moment as her hair obscured her face. "I... I'm tired. Maybe I'm overdoing, I don't know." She stood up and hobbled slowly over to her jacket, checking the pockets to find that Raist had indeed put her hair clip in one. And she'd already found her clothes and put them on before she came out, at least somewhat cleaned after this morning's escapade. Possessions intact, she decided it was time to go.

"I'm gonna head out to the house, Raist. I'll take the loudmouth with me so he won't wake the kids up." She turned and peered at Gambol through a veil of hair. "And... I guess we probably should talk about some things, at least. We're both stuck here now..." She slipped her coat on, then stared at Gambol expectantly until he got up off the floor and moved to the door with her. "Oh, Raist... I guess... we should talk about, you know, earlier. What happened. Tomorrow, maybe."

There was a new note of strain in her voice as she said that Gambol raised an eyebrow at, but figured it would be best to let go for now. Not that Vic was about to tell him what it was about. She'd realized by this point that she'd turned out there, and that Raist and the boys had seen her. That they seemed unbothered by it, at least for the most part, was a blessing... though understandable. It wasn't like she was the only one with bizarre biology or painful secrets around here. But she wasn't... going to tell Gambol. Not yet. Seeing him here had made all the things about that life that were too close and too painful that much more so.

"Anyway, see you later. You know, tomorrow, if I don't sleep for three days after all that fun this morning. And this brat shuts up long enough for me to sleep at all."

"Oh please, Vic, it's not like this is the first I'll have helped look after you when you got torn up in a fight."

"I seem to recall you talking too much then, too."

"Well if you'd really rather I can not talk at all."

"Oh, please." But he did remain silent for a long, long moment after that, slowly raising an eyebrow at her. Finally she bowed her head again and sighed. "I... I'm sorry. I guess I'm just crabby right now. I really am tired."

Gambol contemplated making a quip about how she was crabby all the time, but decided not to push it. "I can... carry you?..."

"Pfft." Vic snorted. "Only if I fall down." She turned to nod at Raist and then lead the way out the door, Gambol trailing behind. Having these two around was probably going to be interesting for the locals.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am
Raistlin watched the interaction between Vic and Gambol, holding back more then one chuckle because of it. When Vic made her move to leave Raistlin went over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, nodding his head "Take all the time you need to recover my friend. I will be here when you are ready. If you need anything further, do not hesitate to call upon us. I know the boys will be grateful for your aide, once they get over their embarrassment at the situation." He gave a wry grin, remembering a time long ago, when he and his twin were in a similar situation.

He turned his gold eyes to Gambol and bowed his head "It was nice to meet you Gambol, you are always welcome in my hut, should you ever need anything" He tilted his head softly, golden ear twitching, he heard his boys stirring in the next room.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff