Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[prp] It's raining men! The hell?!(Chaos & Gambol) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:35 am
User Image Crimson red eyes, peered out from the impenetrable darkness of the woods. The forest in question bordered Raistlin's considerable property, circled around most of the lake, and stretched up towards the HQ. This particular forest was often left alone, many rumors of strange things circulated about it's safety, and what lurked inside.

Very few knew the truth; it was one of the safest places to be.

Providing you were not a deer or small prey.
The rumor that a creature lingered in the un-naturally darkened woods, with no soul and a grotesque form, was partially true. A creature unlike regular Kitsusagi, did indeed call the woods home. But he was not grotesque, and he was pleased to say he did in fact, have part of a soul.
He could easily quell the rumors, but in truth, he had grown so used to solitude and observing from a distance, he would not know what to do with constant company.

Chaos, lept down from his perch and moved away from the treeline. Normally he would not stray from his claimed home, but it was nearing dusk, and the lands were mostly empty, except for a few lingering behind to enjoy the stars. Chaos clasped his hands behind his back, as he strolled under the twinkling stars, he made not a sound upon the grass, nor did he leave a trail, despite the grass glistening with evening dew.

His mind wandered to his family. His children, his grand children. His parents even. He shook his head, he really had to stop daydreaming so much. A certain amount was healthy, but he often daydreamed in excess, and it just ended up causing him pain.

"The sacrifices i've made, have ensured they can have a life without fear...." he said to himself as he walked.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:05 am
((Manda finished his artwork before she moved, but she didn't get him certed, so this is what you get for now.))

User Image Eric Gambol was known for treating life like a game and not taking anything seriously. His sometimes irritating sense of humor shone through even in the middle of a fire-fight or an interrogation. So the humorless and cold look he gave the captive man on his knees in front of him was that much more terrifying for his best friend Mack as the white-haired bounty hunter turned to ask the poor man his question one more time.

"So you're telling me you all ganged up on her in this alley and before you could actually finish her off she disappeared?" The man cowered and swore it was the truth several times, on the gods of every religion he could think of, even a few that had been dead for centuries. "Keep an eye on him, Mack. I find it hard to believe that even Vic could just disappear into thin air." Though since she'd never come back and he hadn't been able to find any other sign of her, maybe it was true...

Gambol shook his head and proceeded into the alley. It looked like it hadn't been touched even in the three weeks since Vic supposedly disappeared. Perhaps the locals were too afraid of being spirited off as well to want to do anything about the toppled garbage cans. Even the usually constant rains on this world seemed to be avoiding the spot. There... there was the blood, leading to that spot where it looked like she'd collapsed on the broken paving. Tears threatened but he ignored them, looking for any signs of where the blood trail might have gone from here. Where the hell did you go, Vic? And why the hell did you have to go and disappear before I could tell you I'm sorry? He leaned down to put a hand to the old blood stained on the ground and...

Mack's jaw dropped when Gambol seemed to no longer be there. The man they'd captured and forced to bring them to the spot screamed and struggled to his feet to run away, in spite of being bound and having a gun to his head. Oh s**t what was he supposed to do now, Gambol? For ******** sake...

Of course even if the question had been asked aloud Gambol wouldn't have heard him. He was falling through white space and then... It was night time, and he saw trees and grass and there was some sort of vaguely human-shaped gray thing under him, and he was about to hit it. Somewhere in the following tangle of limbs Gambol groaned and tried to shake his head clear, but that just made the dizziness worse. "...Did somebody get the plate number on that bus?" He put his hands over his eyes and tried to hold his head still. Yeah, that's gonna help. Something felt off but he wasn't quite there enough yet to register what...

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:11 am
Chaos walked along, lost in thoughts of moments long since past. He stopped in his tracks, and tilted his head to the side, his slender gray ears flicking softly. He thought, for a moment that he heard a whooshin noise, but he shook his head, he must be imagining things.

Shaking the feeling off he continued on. Now, he'd barely lifted a foot to take another step when something happened that he would not likely forget anytime soon. Well actually two things happened.

One; Something had snuck up on him. This in itself was unprecedented. Not since Capili's tackling romp-devous had he been snuck up on.

Two; Something had landed on him. Again, an unprecedented even. The anthro avoided contact with an almost germaphobe passion. Which had nothing to do with germs, but more of, contact tended to rile his lust.

So! Here was Chaos, crumpled under another male, wondering just what the hell happened.
He also praised several gods that his sister wasnt around to witness this.

nor any of his children for that matter. He didnt think he could handle the question "Daddy, why are you under another man?" It would be too much for him.

Chaos has heard rumors of how Kitsu's with 'Befores' show up, but this was taking it to a whole new level. There was no way to detangle from the fallen male without making the situation just that much more awkward, so Chaos disappeared in a puff of mist, and reappeared beside the fallen one, he was crouching and his head was tilted to the side. With the darkening background, he was difficult to make out, except for his blood red orbs, that watched the other male closely.

"Well Hello there...." he said to the other. His voice was smooth and pleasant, almost luring even. One of the gifts from his Vampire mother. Well, one of many gifts from her.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:36 pm
The sudden disappearance of the body beneath him threw Gambol for yet another loop, though it was by far less jarring than his previous fall. He sat up a bit stiffly and slowly peeped open brilliant green eyes to look around. His head seemed to have stopped spinning enough that he felt safe trying to turn his head toward the greeting... and his eyes widened in shock. "Holy s**t, you're a Furry." He started to reach forward to see if that face was as real as it looked or if it was some sort of fantastic fursuit when he realized his hand had fur on it and pulled back. After looking himself over his mouth gaped. "Holy s**t, I'm a Furry."

Oh bloody hell, what the hell had he landed himself in this time?! And where the hell was he? And... what if that spot really had had some sort of dimensional rift that dumped him here like this, and Vic had fallen through it first in the middle of that fight? What if that had really happened and this wasn't some sort of hangover dream from him drinking himself unconscious again out of guilt and worry?

Oh God damn it all. "Well either I drank too much again, or reality just completely fractured on me. In either case I think my brain just broke." He put his head back in his hands, feeling slightly awkward now that he realized there was a muzzle there. "Thanks for breaking my fall?"

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm
Chaos raised an eyebrow at the reaction and comments of the male before him, but took it all in an amused stride.
He gave a 'its what i do' shrug when Gambol thanked him for breaking his fall
"Its how i like to welcome new comers. You are new right? Or do you usually go free falling in the evening and land on random strangers as a means to make friends?" he asked with his head tilted to the side, amusement was clear across his features.

"I wouldnt rule out brain damange, or a strange after affect of over hops indulgance, it seems unlikely it's either of those..." he said softly as he watched the other. He would lay money down that the confused one before him just experienced a transition from a Before to a Kitsusagi. He'd let him adjust to being a 'furry' before letting him know that it was unlikely he would ever see anyone he knew ever again.

Chaos personally has never had that exact problem, but he's met enough to know its not an easy transition, unless one really was a loner. Which was rare.

"So, you got a name or should i just call you Furry Bomber? " he raised an eyebrow, and gave a crooked grin, his fingers intertwined before him, his arms resting on his knee's as he crouched in the dewey grass.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am
Gambol eased his head upright, cracking an uncertain grin at Chaos's first attempt at humor. "Well, I don't usually go around making friends like that. Not since college, anyway." Pause. "...Ok maybe a few times when I've been able to make it to Mardi Gras, but those stilts are hard to walk on."

He grimaced slightly at the mention of brain damage, and then more so when Chaos labeled both it and a hangover dream unlikely. He had to admit, he wasn't really expecting it to be either of those. He dreamed about some weird s**t after passing out drunk, but it had never been about furries and usually had busty women that turned out to be hermaphrodites and then things just got awkward... But, yeah, nobody really needed to know about that and he needed to change the track his train of thought was on.

At the question about his name Gambol just stared at Chaos for a moment before breaking down into a riotous laughing fit. "Furry Bomber?!" God, that was way funnier than it should have been given the situation. Or maybe that was what made it more funny. He wasn't entirely sure. When he finally managed to at least mostly collect himself he held out his... hand? paw? he wasn't sure what it was now... "Eric Gambol. The frolicsome kind, not the betting kind, though it would fit me either way. Most people call me Gambol. Or jack-a**. Sometimes both at the same time!" The grin was back but it was the easy, good-humored one that usually rested there now.

"So, my turn for some questions. What's your name, and what the hell is going on?" The grin toned down now, and laughing green eyes grew suddenly sober. "Since I'm pretty sure this isn't a dream."

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm
Chaos' ears flicked and swiveled, and he gave a little smirk at Gambol's comment about College. The smokey anthro had no clue what that was, but he would ask for clarification later, he figured the one before him could use a few minutes to gather himself.

Chaos grinned as Gambol broke into his riotous laughter, he was seriously considering the head trauma option again. Maybe he'd hit his head harder then he'd thought. Or maybe he was just a nutter.

Either option was out there.

Chaos shook Gambol's hand with his own, inclining his head in greeting "Its good to meet you Gambol, i'm Chaos. My nicknames are less colorful, demon, blood-sucker, un-holy" he said with a crooked grin. He tilted his head, his red eyes matching Gambol's sober green ones, a pained look flashed across his features.

"You're in the land of Kitsusagi, and you are now, a kitsusagi." he got into a more comfortable position. "I take it you are from another place, and ended up here by some fluke or freak event. Its not an uncommon occurance, many around here have had a 'before life'. They were either human, or various other creatures, but they all end up in the Kitsusagi form, as you have. The particular form you have is an Anthro, its the closest to human form as we will ever get. There are other types of Kitsusagi, but we'll take things one step at a time yeah..." he said softly, watching the other closely. He knew it could be a shock to hear your never going to go back home.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm
"Demon? Blood-sucker? What, are you a vampire or something? You seem decent enough. And I don't seem to be lunch yet." He drew his knees up and crossed his arms atop them, tilting his head at the dark male. "Granted I guess I'm ready to believe just about anything is possible right now."

Gambol was quiet for several minutes after Chaos's brief explanation was finished, expression growing pensive and focused. "I take it... there's obviously lots of ways in, but as far as you're aware, no way back out." The idea of never seeing Mack or his family again didn't sit well with him. But he'd made the decision to find Vic... even if it meant following her into hell. And however bizarre this was, at least he was pretty sure the weather was nicer here than it would have been there. "Please tell me there's alcohol here, at least? If I'm going to be stuck here, possibly permanently, I'd like to at least be able to get drunk and b***h about it."

He sighed and flopped backward to lay on the grass, looking up at the stars. Some of the constellations actually seemed familiar... Guess this proved those multi-dimensional theories right. And it would explain why Vic had disappeared, and why she hadn't come back. It made him feel a bit better to think that she hadn't been able to, rather than she hadn't wanted to. At least... he hoped she'd been planning on coming back. He wouldn't know unless he found her...

"I wound up here because I was looking for someone who disappeared a few weeks ago. Apparently at the same spot I was at before... this... happened to me. I don't suppose you know of any really grumpy women showing up like I did recently?"

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:55 pm
Chaos couldnt help but chuckle. "Half Vampire actually, on my mother's side. Dad's a full blooded wizard. I was lucky enough to take more after mother" he said with an ironic smirk.

"As far as i can tell there are numerous ways in, but you are correct, we have yet to find a way out of this world. But you are in luck, for the ones who come from a Before, we have liquor, most humans have it somewhere in their places, i know mine does." He shrugged softly, having learned early that booze didnt mix well with his vampire blood, it made it near impossible to control the blood lust.

"Grumpy woman?" he burst out laughing "You just described half my family and the women in the area, i'm afraid you will have to be more specific" he grinned and sat down, crossing his legs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 pm
While numerous expressions crossed his face as he recieved his replies to his various queeries from Chaos, raised eyebrows and deep frowns among them, by the time the dark male was done replying about "grumpy women" Gambol was laughing again with a hand slapped against his forehead. "Augh, I know, I know. Grumpy woman doesn't seem like much of a description unless you've actually met Vic. She brings a whole new meaning to the term."

He sighed and scratched at the fur around his jawline where his perpetual stubble would have been, oddly gratified to find the fur there was a bit more coarse and thick than the rest of his face. At least his various quirks of feature seemed to have translated in some fashion.

"Her eyes are violet. The violently bright kind of violet. Dark hair, usually has it tied back or done up in a hair clip, except for the part she leaves loose to cover some scars on the left side of her face. She wears black, with a dirty old violet duster type coat, which she would likely take off your arm for if you tried to take it... and in spite of how much she swears up and down she has no girly streak whatsoever she has a pair of fancy arm-length gloves with flowers embroidered on them that she's almost as protective of as the coat. She also has some sort of stylized phoenix tattoo I could never get her to show me... And she tends to be kind of jaded and sarcastic, possibly bitchy, especially with people she doesn't know well or rub her the wrong way. She has a soft side but she usually only shows it to little kids and animals or stupid stubborn jack-asses that refuse to leave her be until she stops being so stand-offish all the time." Pause. "I'm pretty sure you can guess which category I fell into."

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Chaos raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, scratching his chin lightly "She sounds familiar. Raistlin, a mage who lives near my woods has a friend who would fit that description, he makes a potion for her" he said with a nod, the information coming back to him.

He had seen her entering and exiting the mage's hut on numerous occasions, he knew it had to be business of some sort, Raistlin was head over heels for Nenda. "I could take you to the mage's hut if you would like to talk to him"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 pm
"Half-vampires and mages. Real ones, even! Reality is just taunting me tonight, I swear to god." Gambol put a hand to his face again, this time to rub at the sides of the bridge of his nose, right below his eyebrows. It was something he frequently did to help hold off a headache when he felt one trying to come on.

Life was going to be complicated from now on, but... had he really found her? Was it really that simple after getting here, the first person he met happened to know how to find her? He hoped so. If he at least found her here... in spite of what he was going to miss, and how hard it was going to be to adjust in both the short and long term, if he at least found Vic then this would be worth it. He owed her far too much to feel otherwise anymore. "It's the only shot I've got at finding her for the moment, so please, lead the way."

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 am
The half-vampire chuckled softly and stood up, stretching out his muscles "There is a lot of strange happenings around here, and a lot of different types of kitsusagi. But you'll find that out as you go along. Come on, lets go see if your grumpy woman is the one Raistlin has been helping" he said with a smirk, leading the way to Raistlin's hut, which wasnt far away from Chaos' woods.

"Is she your mate? If you dont mind me asking that is..." he glanced over at Gambol, curious what this woman was to him, to make him go to such length's to find her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:56 pm
Gambol chuckled as he stood to follow Chaos. "At least I'm used to adjusting to strange characters already, if nothing else." He had met some pretty damned weird people, after all. "And I hope it's Vic. That would help a lot with making being stuck here bearable, at least..."

At the question about their relationship Gambol finally actually missed a beat, though he caught himself quickly. It took him a moment to mull over how to properly answer before he replied. "She's... my friend. And... we're... complicated. I kind of set fire to that particular bridge and then blew it up before I realized how I really felt about her, and she'd already disappeared by the time I figured out that I was the one that needed to apologize for what happened." He sighed and rubbed at the back of his neck absently for a moment as they walked. "It's enough to make me wish I could punch who ever came up with that "don't know what you've got til it's gone" adage in the face."

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 pm
Chaos gave a soft smile, and a nod of his head "Ahh, a tale that spans all the planets and all the creatures" he said with an ironic chuckle "A familiar story. I will do what i can do help you" he nodded, he had lost his love, he didnt like to see others suffer the same pain he had.

The only thing that got him through the days, was hoping she was happy wherever she was. And his children. The ones that stayed behind with him, they got him through the days.

Else he might have given to lust long ago. But he couldnt do that to them, no matter how much it hurt him, he would continue on.

Realizing he was lost in his own world, he shook his head softly. "The cabin is just over here. Watch out for some of the plants, they will attack unfamiliar ones. They're not natural to this world, they are creations of the mage. Do not let his appearance fool you, he is very skilled at what he does" the half vampire warned. Raistlin looked frail, but he could hold his own with the best of them.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff