Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
2 Gilroys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 am
Quote:

Hi! I have some questions again! cat_sweatdrop cat_redface
1. Is there a difference between this garlic and this? Because one of them in the loved fish list, but i don't know which XD sooo similar... ._. [The gilroy has been there even before the one in Phin Phang has been put up so I am confused myself, sorry for not being much of help]

2. If I got the right fishes when I put them in the tank before you add my tank or after you added it?

by : Az Timmy

This question was asked tody and I can't give an assuring answer for I have only seen the stat of the other Gilroy.

Well, does cheaper Gilroy differ on a higher scale from the more expensive one? Or does the other one glow and the other one doesn't??

I am thinking the cheap one glows too but it has such a short lifespan compared to the other. [I based it off on a tank of cows that was bought from Phin Phang. They seem to be glowing so I'm assuming the gilroy's do too]

If anyone can help, I'd be thankful smile

<-- as you can see is confused and is debating with herself.. xDDDD rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 am
bump  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 pm
Neither one of them say they are "light" fish (which don't glow) so my guess would be that they both glow thus drop gold, but I can't say if there is a difference in the type of gold they drop. If I were to buy them for my tank I'd by the more expensive ones as they live four weeks versus two weeks. Perhaps the only way to really find out would be to buy one of each and place both in your tank and see what happens.

Sorry... but that's the best I can do. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 am
Thank youuu you helped me~!! heart  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:32 am
chiisai-akanbo
Thank youuu you helped me~!! heart
well i have a tank full of cockraches. whatever you call the mini monsters that look like aquarium mini monsters lightning bugs.. they are sold at the cash shop for 2,500 gold and they do glow but only beteween 4-5 sometime,s even 2-3 monsters at a time only ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:45 am
They arent both gilroy, they are two different mini monsters i think the gilroy drops 45 gold a minute but from what i remember the glow rate isnt the best >.> kind of the rate of bladed vases
and the garlics i believe only drop 15 gold a minute  

La Llorona666

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces