Submit

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am
Whoot. 20 something more days and I will leave school a virgin. Its very uncommon where I live at.(Las Vegas) Teen pregnancy is really high and you're consider a "lame" or "scary" if you are older than 15 and still a virgin. I am now 18. I know random..just felt like throwing that out there..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 am
Awesome? ♥

Personally I don't think it matters or not if you're a virgin, so long as you're happy with your life.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am
Congratulations! I thought that never happened now days! I see at least some girls are still responsible!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 am
Gimme high five for your abstinence! I think it was worth it, don't listen to those others.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

hotfudgesundaegirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 am
Graduating High School a virgin is one thing..graduating college a virgin is another! I have a 23 year old male friend graduating from college who has never kissed anyone!
I'm thinking of giving it to him but ewwwww D;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Awesome? ♥

Personally I don't think it matters or not if you're a virgin, so long as you're happy with your life.

Well if you lived in vegas,you will understand why I am so proud of myself. When people hear the word virgin from a 18 year old or a few years younger,they act like you're a 40 year old virgin. its just so uncommon down here  

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 am
Radiant Mercy
Gimme high five for your abstinence! I think it was worth it, don't listen to those others.

thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am
Well, that's your decision. But I don't completely think you should be praised for it, as people who have had sex should be praised for that either. No matter where you live.

Good, you made a choice for yourself. But I don't see why there needs to be appraisal for it. If others choose to have sex, then that's their choice as well. They shouldn't be looked down for it either.

I had sex with my husband in high school and that was about 6 years ago and I was 16 and he was 17 when we got together. We used protection every time. I'm not pregnant now (I'm 22) and never gotten pregnant since I first gave my virginity to him and he gave me his. He didn't just sleep with me and left me either. I married the man, I had sex with. I don't regret it either.
Sorry, just had to put my opinion out there.

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 am
Congratulations! Keeping your virginity is something that more people should fight harder to keep.

I have a personal goal of no sex until after marriage, and right now it's easier then I thought it would be, although I'm sure it will get more difficult when I get into college and have a serious relationship.

Keep going girl! There is nothing good to gain from loosing your virginity.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm
Congratulations!
Me too... I'm not having sex until I am married.
Teen pregnancy and STDs are so prevalent. They have scared me too much.  

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm
heart heart heart Congratulations!!!!
That is awesome :3
I was wondering if I was the only person going to graduate a virgin ;.;
I mean looking at underclassman its like wow! what is going on. o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm
J e n R e i
broken_bleeding_angel
Awesome? ♥

Well if you lived in vegas,you will understand why I am so proud of myself. When people hear the word virgin from a 18 year old or a few years younger,they act like you're a 40 year old virgin. its just so uncommon down here

Oh I know. It's uncommon where I live too. I just don't think it's anyone else's business if you are or not. As long as you're happy with the choices you've made then that's all that really matters.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 am
Congrats! My school nurse said that you lose it whenever YOU want to, if you are ready, go for your life. If not, then dont emotion_awesome

emotion_bigheart Good work  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 am
awesome
keep it up *thumbs up  

yuintakie_yuki

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 am
Vanilla Bunnie
Well, that's your decision. But I don't completely think you should be praised for it, as people who have had sex should be praised for that either. No matter where you live.

Good, you made a choice for yourself. But I don't see why there needs to be appraisal for it. If others choose to have sex, then that's their choice as well. They shouldn't be looked down for it either.

I had sex with my husband in high school and that was about 6 years ago and I was 16 and he was 17 when we got together. We used protection every time. I'm not pregnant now (I'm 22) and never gotten pregnant since I first gave my virginity to him and he gave me his. He didn't just sleep with me and left me either. I married the man, I had sex with. I don't regret it either.
Sorry, just had to put my opinion out there.

This.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces