Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Valve Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the Valve Corporation. Makers of Half Life. 

Tags: Valve, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead 

Reply Off Topic Discussions
I'm in another guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roisu
Crew

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:50 am
Where the guild leader is clingy and rude. He's apparently keeping tabs on all his guild members, so I guess he might read this. And he called this place a piece of crap.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I love you all. You treat me like a human being. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Edit: He found this message, much as I suspected. He doesn't want you guys getting mad at him or making guild wars or whatever, so I'm hiding it from my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:18 pm
I don't think making this thread was the best idea. Especially since they had clear access to it.

We do not intend to start any "guild war" or anything of the likes. If they don't like this place, then that is their opinion and they are entitled to it.

Honestly, if you don't like the leader of that guild, then you should quit that guild. Its not worth it in the end if your experience is being ruined by the staff.

Volzashi
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

H y p n o t i c Fox
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 pm
Battlestations, men! We go to war at noon!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 pm
H y p n o t i c Fox
Battlestations, men! We go to war at noon!

Aye! But cap'n, our mann co crate shipment 'asn't arrived yet!  

Volzashi
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

Teh Savior

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Isn't cyber-stalking like that against ToS? Falls under the same lines as harrasment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm
We're TF2 players. We don't do wars. We do mercenary skirmishes!

I guess I should explicitly say this: I know you guys are too awesome to actually go to a war, and I do not condone any such actions.

Boring talking about Gaia TOS stuff now.
The Rules & Guildlines page says: "No Stalking: Persistent harassment of an individual or group of individuals against their wishes (commonly known as 'stalking') is not permitted. If someone asks you to stop, please leave them alone."
I take that to mean that there's nothing against him reading my posts, and that we aren't allowed to pester his guild.
He insulted this guild to me at least three times. I'm not sure if that counts as "excessively [...] insulting [...] or hateful" or not, but I don't intend to take any formal action against him. (quote also from Rules & Guidelines page)

I've gotten away from the original point of this thread, which is that I love you guys. That's really all I wanted to say.  

Roisu
Crew

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Off Topic Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers