Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheUnbecoming

Beloved Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 pm
Hello o///o

My name is Syrena, I'm a 23 year old Canadian. I'm mostly looking for someone to talk to, get to know, and see how things progress.

I went to college for Medical Sciences, but due to some medical problems of my own I'm currently not continuing that program.

I'm fairly friendly, love to make new friends, and I have an extensive collection of movie and book quotes jammed up in my head that I'll likely through into conversation at times lol

I don't really have a preference when it comes to who I'm looking for as I find beauty in even the most mundane things. All I hope, is that you can spell. xd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm
where are you expecting things to go ? ninja lol  

Sweetened Strawberries

TheUnbecoming

Beloved Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 pm
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there"

I'd like a friend to begin with, and if it turned into something more, I wouldn't complain.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm
Hello I'm a 15 year old *also a Canadian biggrin * I'm probably too young for you since I'm 15 and the fact the people say I'm a child at heart, but we could be friends! mrgreen What kind of movies and books do you like?  

cheeseus slice

Egg

Sweetened Strawberries

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 am
Srynxii
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there"

I'd like a friend to begin with, and if it turned into something more, I wouldn't complain.

^^ that's cute  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 pm
Srynxii
Hello o///o

My name is Syrena, I'm a 23 year old Canadian. I'm mostly looking for someone to talk to, get to know, and see how things progress.

I went to college for Medical Sciences, but due to some medical problems of my own I'm currently not continuing that program.

I'm fairly friendly, love to make new friends, and I have an extensive collection of movie and book quotes jammed up in my head that I'll likely through into conversation at times lol

I don't really have a preference when it comes to who I'm looking for as I find beauty in even the most mundane things. All I hope, is that you can spell. xd

Hey ^^! Im always looking for people to chat with on here. You can pm me if you want to talk and maybe we can be buds!  

thunderandsmoke

TheUnbecoming

Beloved Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

gaia_angelleft Aww, thank you all for your comments gaia_angelright
I love Pm's and friend requests

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash