Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
New Clothes :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:26 am
Lol so yesterday i went shopping at Hot Topic and used them cash card things or whatever they handed out. So two dresses i got i can fit and love em. but when i tried them on i kept my pants on (idk why) and this black dress is like showy. and im tall (6ft 1. the dress is large so its long) not sure if it would be good to show off my lets like that or put on leggings for it.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Dresses//Black+Lace+Maxi+Dress-754176.jsp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 pm
I use to shop at hot topic a lot, but since my music tastes changed, so did my style (Needless to say, It was a phase. XD I still LOVE my piercings though! <3) Anyway, I dress pretty casual now, but I still go for the "gothic" feel now and again just because it's fun, and because I don't want to throw my clothes away.

Anyway, It's a nice dress, but I honestly cant stand that lace at the bottom(It looks like "Oh crap, we don't have enough material to finish it, let's just add some lace.). o_o It there any way to alter it or something? I'd just like make it shorter or cut it off completely. sweatdrop That's just me though..

Edit: The longer I look at it the more I like it. What's going on?! gonk  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm
The under dress was to short so my mom added on to it so it goes longer now that you cant really see my legs but its still al ittle shorter then the lace  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games