Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Strange....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 am
hmm.. is it me or Blood Pop is not online??
Well it's not like it's bad .. just not used to seeing an Offline sign under her name because.well, she's always Online.. xDD

how ya doing folks?
Sorry if I haven't been around too....
I'll update when I can sorry if they're late my computer is really slow right now I don't know what's wrong...
Maybe I'll have to reformat it ...AGAIN.. *sigh*.

or maybe it's my interwebbbzz emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Well it's not like it's bad .. just not used to seeing an Offline sign under her name because.well, she's always Online.. xDD

how ya doing folks?
I'll update when I can sorry if they're late my computer is really slow right now I don't know what's wrong...

Yes, I noticed that Blood Pop always seems to be online. But I guess everyone needs to get away from the pc once in awhile. I know I usually don't like spending more than an hour or two a day on it. Sometimes I'm on longer than that but not often. I need to walk around to keep the circulation going! heart  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:42 am
Dusty Golightly
chiisai-akanbo

how ya doing folks?

Yes, I noticed that Blood Pop always seems to be online. But I guess everyone needs to get away from the pc once in awhile. I know I usually don't like spending more than an hour or two a day on it. Sometimes I'm on longer than that but not often. I need to walk around to keep the circulation going! heart

Yeah me too.. I don't wanna look malnourished so gotta do some exercise xDD
*eats orange...* want some?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:14 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Dusty Golightly
chiisai-akanbo

how ya doing folks?

Yeah me too.. I don't wanna look malnourished so gotta do some exercise xDD
*eats orange...* want some?

Oranges! Yum! LOL! rofl  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

blessing Leya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am
well, I don't know but when one of us "goes missing " for a bit it can really be worrisome,right? I met a friend on Gaia years ago and she was 17 and had been in a bad accident, losing both parents. She ended up leaving Gaia after we'd talked about all kinds of things and eventually her aunt came onto her account so then I was able to find out what was going on. Good thing too, cause I was getting so worried. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm
blessing Leya
well, I don't know but when one of us "goes missing " for a bit it can really be worrisome,right? I met a friend on Gaia years ago and she was 17 and had been in a bad accident, losing both parents. She ended up leaving Gaia after we'd talked about all kinds of things and eventually her aunt came onto her account so then I was able to find out what was going on. Good thing too, cause I was getting so worried. emotion_kirakira

That's definitely worrisome...
She's okay right? I hope she is!  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm
I'm not online aaaaaall the time. emotion_0A0 ... Just most of it... emo

But yeah, sorry I've been away. XD I haven't been posting much anywhere outside of glow threads for a while... ; ^ ;"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:33 pm
Blood Pop

But yeah, sorry I've been away. XD I haven't been posting much anywhere outside of glow threads for a while... ; ^ ;"

Baaaaw!! You're online aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time scream
LOOOL xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 am
Blood Pop

really made me laugh XD haha your kind alike me.. anyhow I've been meaning to ask you Blood Pop how long have you been a dolphin tank owner .. ^_^ and before the irrawdaddy dolphins came out what did you use as your fishes?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 am
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

Baaaaw!! You're online aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time scream
LOOOL xDD
i liek your avi chisai XD btw when I went to the pictures page I saw you and you are so kawaii irl .. how could you be so kawaii? like i mean it.. o n o are you like an anime ,, your so chibi too. . i just wanna go all pokuhman master on you and throw a pokeball at you XD haha  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am
Arch Angel Neko
i liek your avi chisai XD btw when I went to the pictures page I saw you and you are so kawaii irl .. how could you be so kawaii? like i mean it.. o n o are you like an anime ,, your so chibi too. . i just wanna go all pokuhman master on you and throw a pokeball at you XD haha

wahoho! My avi represents.. well myself right now with all these assignments and why the heck am I always picked in recitations and why why why!! am I always aaaaaalways the reporter!! WTF~ D:
Why ever did you goooooooo there!!!!? loool GOtta catch 'em all? xDD
You guys are the only ones that say that xDD thank you xD but that was when I was I dunno 16?or 17? xD well now I'm 18 xDD
redface you guys are too nice you know? XD Tell the truth! xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

wahoho! My avi represents.. well myself right now with all these assignments and why the heck am I always picked in recitations and why why why!! am I always aaaaaalways the reporter!! WTF~ D:
Why ever did you goooooooo there!!!!? loool GOtta catch 'em all? xDD
You guys are the only ones that say that xDD thank you xD but that was when I was I dunno 16?or 17? xD well now I'm 18 xDD
redface you guys are too nice you know? XD Tell the truth! xDD

*throws a pokeball at you*

your mine! scream  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff