13, Looking for the first time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-N00dl3s

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:06 pm
Well, my name's Jessica! im tom boy and girly girl in a way... -.-"
i love love love reading manga! i also love listening to music, anime, & drawing. i wanna get into a highschool and college that is for art (like the drawing, not meaning music). i live on the east side of the USA, part of the 13 original colonies. ^w^ i feel special! <33 i kind of do have a low self esteem though... so if you call me cute or something i wont exactly believe you. im the sappy type who loves to cliché romance scenes and stuff, also if you get to know me ill act mature (sometimes) for my age

I guess to be specific i'm looking for someone older than me, and there seem to be alot of those people. i want someone who i can be open with and talk to them whenever i want. pretty simple right? ... not sure what else to put... OH! i dont just want to jump right into a relationship, i think id be better if we could start off as friends, or like... closer than friends but not a couple(?) make sense? cause it doesn't for me... xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:32 am
iicrayolapanda
i love love love reading manga! i also love listening to music, anime, & drawing. i wanna get into a highschool and college that is for art (like the drawing, not meaning music). i live on the east side of the USA, part of the 13 original colonies. ^w^ i feel special! <33 i kind of do have a low self esteem though... so if you call me cute or something i wont exactly believe you. im the sappy type who loves to cliché romance scenes and stuff, also if you get to know me ill act mature (sometimes) for my age

I guess to be specific i'm looking for someone older than me, and there seem to be alot of those people. i want someone who i can be open with and talk to them whenever i want. pretty simple right? ... not sure what else to put... OH! i dont just want to jump right into a relationship, i think id be better if we could start off as friends, or like... closer than friends but not a couple(?) make sense? cause it doesn't for me... xD

Makes sense to me C:
So heyy. Im Autumn. Heres a little bit about me:
Orientation: Bi. Dont like it, i really dont give a damn.
Career: I want to be an author when I grow up... or even before then. I'm working on a couple of books right now!
Personality: I have a hot temper, but am usually fun to be around. Im sarcastic, but I mean well.
I like: Kurt Cobain, juice, stuffed animals, roleplaying, friends.
I hate: Ignorant people, homophobes, being disturbed, math, paper cuts
I live in: California.
Phobias: Paper Cuts. Never, ever talk about paper cuts around me, please. Because, frankly, I'm scared shitless of them.
Fave bands: Nirvana, Queen, Black Veil Brides, Falling in Reverse, NeverShoutNever, Blood on the Dance Floor, Dido  

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

x-N00dl3s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

hey autumn nice to meet you! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 pm
iicrayolapanda

You make sense to me.
I'm turning 12 in august
i wish to be in a college that I can express my musical talent.I play the following:
Guitar
Bass
Sing
Drums
Piano
Tambourine

I'm not to good of a drawer but the rest MAJOR fan.
I can't be myself during school so i know what it is like to want to be able to talk to some one
I live in Clarksville Tn but I ain't no country bumpkin.
And with all low self esteem stuff that's me too.
This is what I look like and I know I'm not pretty.
User Image  

ll BadAssCupcake ll

Sparkly Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm
iicrayolapanda
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

hey autumn nice to meet you! =D

The same to you C:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm
Heya! I'm 14 years old and am also a tomboy/girl.....that makes sense right? xDD I like anime, although i can't draw for the life of me. I play multiple instruments. I am currently reading 3 manga books. I'm the talkative type, so you can talk to me whenever. PM me if you're interested and.or want more info.  

xAussie_Beautyx

x-N00dl3s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:20 pm
Kairi Ampora

well its nice to meet you! ^w^ whats up?

xAussie_Beautyx
[/qute]
hey hey! nice ta meet cha! so what mangas are ya reading?

[quote="xXxAutumnxLeafxXx]

so whatcha doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 pm
iicrayolapanda
well its nice to meet you! ^w^ whats up?
Not Much really just came back from a dance trying to figure out stuff like Why isn't my ex treating me like crap like he was doing a week ago and Why is Jacob (Piece of s**t son of a b***h) Being a jerk saying stuff like I still like i still like my ex?  

ll BadAssCupcake ll

Sparkly Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sexy sootgremlin

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 am
iicrayolapanda

Hey, my name is Lydia-rose, im fourteen and I <3 drawing as well as other things like manga. I would love to get to know you, as that's how friends start off. PM me any time, it would be awsome to hear back from you. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:17 am
x-N00dl3s

-Heyy .. We Sound A Lot A Like Actually .. Even Tho I Dont Draw I Do Play Music And Write My Own Songs , Poems , Ect .. I Am Actually In My Second Year Of High School But .. I'm Younger Than EVERYONE In My Class .. You Seem Really Nice And I Would LOVE To Get To Know You smile So It Would Be NIce If We Got To Know Eachother More smile I Hope You Take Up My Offer Loll .. And OH ! I Am Very Understanding Person And I Will Always Be Here For You As A Friend And Maybe One Day As More So Yea .. Im Also Somewhat The Girly-Girl Typee .. Anyways I Kinda Got Of Track .. I Think O.o Loll Welp .. Byee .. !!  

x- Te Amo Tanto

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff